Bush did steal Florida and Ohio

He commited a crime and you looked the other way. doesn't matter what he lied about. and half the democrats voted for the "War of Profit" including Pelosi who continued to finance the war after she had control of the purse.

and how did he come up in this thread?

because you want to ignore the Bush crimes.

Clinton was fully investigated and never charged with a crime.

You wont agree to even investigate a crime that is treason on the Bush side.

I can't figure out why democratic women cut Clinton so much slack after he treated those women like shit. They wouldnt give their bosses any slack if they were being harassed like that.

Yea, a lot of you right wingers were left shaking your heads. :clap2:

Because here are the facts. Monica wanted to fuck Clinton. It was that bitch Linda Tripp that narked. Fucking bitch.

But look on the bright side. It did cost Gore the election.

And now you are much better off, right? :eusa_liar:

Starting a war for profit or sticking a cigar in Monica's hoochie. Let me think, which is a high crime. Which is worth impeachment.

I didn't overlook it. You shoved it down our throats for Clinton's entire second term.

He commited a crime and you looked the other way. doesn't matter what he lied about. and half the democrats voted for the "War of Profit" including Pelosi who continued to finance the war after she had control of the purse.

1. Yes it does matter what the crime is. Only a fucking idiot doesn't think so.

2. Even Republicans admit Bush/Chaney gave them mis information on Saddam. So your "even democrats voted for it" come back is bullshit and it leads me to believe that you will open your mouth and swallow whatever GW Bush ejaculates into your craving mouth. :lol:

fuck off asshole. I don't like bush and cheney. guess it's ok for clinton to be above the law.

He was being charged with sexual harassment by Paula Jones. The prosecutors tried to show he has a habit of having sex with people that work for him. and how do you know it was consensual? She WORKED for him.

He was also not charged with having sex with an employee so it was immeterial.

For the witness to be material to the case they have to testify to a crime or attempted crime.

What he did was legal.

The Judge was a republican hack.

He wasn't being investigated for "cheating on his wife". He was being investigated for sexual harassment.

Big diff.

And the Monica thing was a consentual affair by all accounts, that is not material

He was being charged with sexual harassment by Paula Jones. The prosecutors tried to show he has a habit of having sex with people that work for him. and how do you know it was consensual? She WORKED for him.

What a joke. He has a habit of having sex with....?

How about you find someone he harrassed.

I hope one day a girl accuses you of rape and they call in your ex girlfriend to prove you like to fuck. :cuckoo:

:lol:

i am not ignoring Bush's "crimes" you dumb ****. Did Bill Clinton lie about weapons of mass destruction? because he sure as fuck thought Saddam had them.

2. Even Republicans admit Bush/Chaney gave them mis information on Saddam. So your "even democrats voted for it" come back is bullshit and it leads me to believe that you will open your mouth and swallow whatever GW Bush ejaculates into your craving mouth. :lol:

fuck off asshole. I don't like bush and cheney. guess it's ok for clinton to be above the law.

No. Clinton was found guilty and impeached, correct? But the punishment was equal to the crime.

He was not punished.

If Bush's punishment is equal to the crime, he will be hung and his fortune siezed. And he'll be held for years without trial and tortured.

Last edited:

i am not ignoring Bush's "crimes" you dumb ****. Did Bill Clinton lie about weapons of mass destruction? because he sure as fuck thought Saddam had them.

litsten you tainwallow CLINTON WAS Investigated , no one was willing to charge him with a crime.

Bush has not been investigated you fuckwit.

We want him investigated for the crimes.

No. Clinton was found guilty and impeached, correct? But the punishment was equal to the crime.

He was not punished.

If Bush's punishment is equal to the crime, he will be hung and his fortune siezed. And he'll be held for years without trial and tortured.

What crime was clinton convicted for you asswink?

Perjury.

You are as dumb as a fcking rock dickwad.

Clinton was convicted of nothing and an impeachment is merely a process.

If he was found guilty of anything they would have removed him from office.

Now I want Bush crimes investigated just like Clintons crimes were relentlessly persued for YEARS by Ken Starr.

Perjury.

Clinton was NEVER convicted of perjury.

He was not punished.

I don't know? He was impeached by one house for lying. Don't yell at me. I'm on your side. :(

He was not punished.

I don't know? He was impeached by one house for lying. Don't yell at me. I'm on your side. :(

Sorry I misedited the post I was trying to rreply to in which the guy called me a ****.

You are as dumb as a fcking rock dickwad.

Clinton was convicted of nothing and an impeachment is merely a process.

If he was found guilty of anything they would have removed him from office.

Now I want Bush crimes investigated just like Clintons crimes were relentlessly persued for YEARS by Ken Starr.

Even if he was found guilty, it would't have been a high crime.

As for investigating Bush's real crimes? Absolutely.

But wait! Nixon was pardoned. Correct? So technically......:lol:

That's what you guys always say. He was impeached for perjury.

"The trial proceedings were largely party-line, with no Democratic Senators voting for conviction and only five Democratic Representatives voting to impeach. In all, 55 senators voted not guilty, and 45 voted guilty on the perjury charge."

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bush doesn't have anything like that on his record. And he won't. Give it up.

Forum List

Back