Bush did steal Florida and Ohio

I loathe Bush, yet I know he won both times.

Some of you are just to damn dumb for words.

of course he won both times,he won both times cause his corrupt pals of his dads made sure he won both times.:cuckoo:just because you havent done any research into this doesnt mean the people that have like this thread starter are dumb.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

of course he won both times,he won both times cause his corrupt pals of his dads made sure he won both times.:cuckoo:just because you havent done any research into this doesnt mean the people that have like this thread starter are dumb.:rolleyes:

and I bet JFK is your hero. besides David Ray Griffin and Alex Jones

Funny, because whenever I say that Bush did steal Florida & Ohio, i usually come with some information. Did you read the stories about hacking the votes?

So you don't believe that the voting machine companies hacked the vote. Even after all the facts came out about the voting machine companies being friends with the Bush family and big contributors to the RNC, you still don't even suspect? Why are you retarded.

Then they tossed out thousands of good votes. And they did it illegally too. You can't challange any votes within 90 days of an election. Federal Law. Yet the GOP did in 2000 and 2004. They didn't get away with it in 2008, but they tried.

So because that one thing didn't give the election to Bush, you are ok with it?

Then they threw out votes because of hanging chads? I can show you the story about how the election officials wanted the quality paper for election day but somehow cheap paper was installed and that's why the hanging chads.

Anyways, I could go on and on. They even sent operatives from the RNC to disrupt the recount. They did that because they wanted the Federal Supreme Court to give the election to Bush. Did you even read Gore v Bush?

Wake up.

Funny, because whenever I say that Bush did steal Florida & Ohio, i usually come with some information. Did you read the stories about hacking the votes?

So you don't believe that the voting machine companies hacked the vote. Even after all the facts came out about the voting machine companies being friends with the Bush family and big contributors to the RNC, you still don't even suspect? Why are you retarded.

Then they tossed out thousands of good votes. And they did it illegally too. You can't challange any votes within 90 days of an election. Federal Law. Yet the GOP did in 2000 and 2004. They didn't get away with it in 2008, but they tried.

Then they threw out votes because of hanging chads? I can show you the story about how the election officials wanted the quality paper for election day but somehow cheap paper was installed and that's why the hanging chads.

Anyways, I could go on and on. They even sent operatives from the RNC to disrupt the recount. They did that because they wanted the Federal Supreme Court to give the election to Bush. Did you even read Gore v Bush?

Wake up.

And yet 7 of 9 Supreme Court Justices AGREED that the procedure for the recount was illegal and unfair and violated FEDERAL protections. Go figure. I never knew we had 7 RIGHT WING Conspirators on the Supreme Court.

i'm begining to wonder if its some recessive gene, or a hormone or vitamin deficiency that causes some people to lose all common sense and believe practically every possible loony conspiracy there is

because you have to notice, as i have, the 9/11 troofers seem to buy into every known conspiracy

Tell me what you know about the court documents on the Florida Felons list?

Its all documented in court procedings and completely verifiable.

Bush v. Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[edit] Remedy
The Court ruled 5–4 that no constitutionally valid recount could be completed by a December 12 "safe harbor" deadline. The Court asserted that "the Supreme Court of Florida has said that the legislature intended the State's electors to 'participat[e] fully in the federal electoral process,' as provided in 3 U.S.C. § 5." The Court therefore effectively ended the election, because "the Florida Legislature intended to obtain the safe-harbor benefits of 3 U. S. C. §5."

Four justices (Justices Stevens, Ginsburg, Souter and Breyer) dissented as to stopping the recount. The four dissenters invoked the principle of fairness. The actual counting had ended with the December 9 injunction issued by the same five-justice majority, three days before any deadline.[19] However, two of those four dissenters (i.e. Justices Breyer and Souter) acknowledged that the counting up until December 9 had not conformed with Equal Protection requirements.

Wait wait, hold up your subscribing to a conspiracy theory! Who would have thought!

Not Stalin is his hero!

When the scotus made their decision and then put in the stipulation that the decision could not be used in any other case to set precidence they gave away why they desided it like they did.

It was a political decision to place a Republican at the helm.

It was the scotus's worst decision ever.

tell me what other decision have this cavot in them?

Actually it was 7-2!

Bush v. Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[edit] Remedy
The Court ruled 5–4 that no constitutionally valid recount could be completed by a December 12 "safe harbor" deadline. The Court asserted that "the Supreme Court of Florida has said that the legislature intended the State's electors to 'participat[e] fully in the federal electoral process,' as provided in 3 U.S.C. § 5." The Court therefore effectively ended the election, because "the Florida Legislature intended to obtain the safe-harbor benefits of 3 U. S. C. §5."

Four justices (Justices Stevens, Ginsburg, Souter and Breyer) dissented as to stopping the recount. The four dissenters invoked the principle of fairness. The actual counting had ended with the December 9 injunction issued by the same five-justice majority, three days before any deadline.[19] However, two of those four dissenters (i.e. Justices Breyer and Souter) acknowledged that the counting up until December 9 had not conformed with Equal Protection requirements.

Wake up.

no shit.

Wake up.

And yet 7 of 9 Supreme Court Justices AGREED that the procedure for the recount was illegal and unfair and violated FEDERAL protections. Go figure. I never knew we had 7 RIGHT WING Conspirators on the Supreme Court.

I guess then you learn something new every day.

Do you want to share with us the Justices comments in Gore v Bush? Or have you never seen them? I didn't think so. Because their comments are rediculous. One of them said that the recount would take too long. One said something about it making our democracy look stupid. So they handed Bush the election due to a technicality.

Basically, Gore lost for insufficient evidence. Just like when a murderer walks because the cop didn't read him his rights. That means Jeb and Katherine Harris did a good job in 2000 and oh, by the way, not only was Ohio stolen in 2004, they also stole it in 2000.

And I heard that the Supreme Court gave themselves this power. Who gave the Supreme Court the power to decide? They gave it to themselves?

Is the Supreme Court Supreme? - David Gordon - Mises Institute

or

Timothy Birdnow » A Supreme Court Power Grab

Wake up.

And do you remember how Gore backed down, even though he clearly won. He did that because the GOP were not going to let this one go. They had too many plans. 9-11 was about to happen, they were going to invade Iraq, plus they had to put in all those tax breaks for the rich and for corporations.

No, there was nothing the 4 Supreme's could do but go along.

And don't pretend to think you know what's going on based on this. The Supreme Court also turns its head to the unconstitutional income tax, IRS and Federal Reserve.

Do you want to start discussing that? Because all the facts point to that they are in on the scam too. If Democrats and Republicans are all in on it, so are their Supreme Court appointees.

But you want it both ways, so have it both ways. This is why we'll never win the country back. Because too many of you are good little house slaves. Don't buck the status quo Retardedgaygunnyguysgtakesitintheass.

I can't believe anyone can get up the energy to keep hitting the ground where the corpse of the horse used to be.

What exactly is to be gained here? Say you manage to somehow prove Bush did something wrong... then what? We all get in the time machine and go back for a do over? I'm sure someone will have some kind of idealistic answer but I'm not interested in that, I want the practical answer.

Wake up.

And do you remember how Gore backed down, even though he clearly won. He did that because the GOP were not going to let this one go. They had too many plans. 9-11 was about to happen, they were going to invade Iraq, plus they had to put in all those tax breaks for the rich and for corporations.

No, there was nothing the 4 Supreme's could do but go along.

And don't pretend to think you know what's going on based on this. The Supreme Court also turns its head to the unconstitutional income tax, IRS and Federal Reserve.

Do you want to start discussing that? Because all the facts point to that they are in on the scam too. If Democrats and Republicans are all in on it, so are their Supreme Court appointees.

But you want it both ways, so have it both ways. This is why we'll never win the country back. Because too many of you are good little house slaves. Don't buck the status quo Retardedgaygunnyguysgtakesitintheass.

9/11 was about to happen? So now you're saying Bush knew 9/11 was going to happen? That makes you a truther.

I can't believe anyone can get up the energy to keep hitting the ground where the corpse of the horse used to be.

What exactly is to be gained here? Say you manage to somehow prove Bush did something wrong... then what? We all get in the time machine and go back for a do over? I'm sure someone will have some kind of idealistic answer but I'm not interested in that, I want the practical answer.

Why is it you see the crimes of Republicans as never meaning anything.

We can find the people who cheated and broke the law and put them in prison.

Personally I think its a case of treason in a country that desides by elections.

What you sugest is to just ignore crime and allow them to go unpunished .

This is the very reason Bush politized the department of Justice, so that Americans could have no justice while he was in office.

Why is it you see the crimes of Republicans as never meaning anything.

We can find the people who cheated and broke the law and put them in prison.

Personally I think its a case of treason in a country that desides by elections.

What you sugest is to just ignore crime and allow them to go unpunished .

This is the very reason Bush politized the department of Justice, so that Americans could have no justice while he was in office.

As soon as you agree Clinton committed a felony by lying to a grand jury, we'll talk.

Bush vs. Gore legal definition of Bush vs. Gore. Bush vs. Gore synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

While seven justices agreed that the court-ordered, statewide recount violated the Equal Protection Clause, only five justices agreed on the remedy. Chief Justice william rehnquist and Associate Justices Sandra Day O'Connor, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas, and anthony kennedy noted that Florida law required the state to select its electors for the electoral college by December 12, which was the day the Court announced its decision in Bush v. Gore. Rehnquist, O'Connor, Scalia, Thomas, and Kennedy concluded that it was thus impossible to complete a statewide recount by day's end. For all intents and purposes, then, a majority of the Court ruled that the 2000 U.S. presidential election was over and George W. Bush had won.

Justices John Paul Stevens, david souter, stephen breyer, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg dissented, with Stevens, Breyer, and Ginsburg each writing their own dissenting opinion. The December 12 deadline chosen by the majority was misleading, the dissenting justices asserted, since under federal law the electors had until December 18 to deliver their votes to Congress and until December 28 before Congress could request the electors to deliver their votes had they not already done so. "By halting the Florida recount in the interest of finality," Justice Stevens wrote, "the majority effectively orders the disenfranchisement of an unknown number of voters whose ballots reveal their intent—and are therefore legal votes under state law—but were for some reason rejected by ballot-counting machines." In addition, Breyer stated: "An appropriate remedy would be to remand this case with instructions that, even at this late date, would permit the Florida Supreme Court to require recounting all undercounted votes in Florida … and to do so in accordance with a single uniform standard."

Forum List

Back