Bush bashing is so passe

Unless, someone's bashing Bush for his weak stands on illegal immigration, then it is my opinion, that all this Bush bashing is so passe. It's getting old now!!

Damn loudmouth liberals can't quit though! They're still saying things like: where's the WMD's, and he didn't REALLY win the election. I mean, this stuff is old news and doesn't make any damn difference anyways.

If you want to bash George's weak stand on Illegal immigration, go right ahead, otherwise I urge all liberals to just shut the hell up, I'm getting tired of your whining!!

Your always telling me to be tolerant of foriegn criminals and gays so why can't you just be tolerant of a moral person such as Bush?
You liberals are so damn stubborn and intolerant of anything conservative. Don't you know your ruining our country and way of life with your agendas?

You probably think Micheal Moore is a better man than GWB don't you? HA!!:teeth:

Anyways, just wanted to flame a bit...:cool:

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
Unless, someone's bashing Bush for his weak stands on illegal immigration, then it is my opinion, that all this Bush bashing is so passe. It's getting old now!!

Damn loudmouth liberals can't quit though! They're still saying things like: where's the WMD's, and he didn't REALLY win the election. I mean, this stuff is old news and doesn't make any damn difference anyways.

If you want to bash George's weak stand on Illegal immigration, go right ahead, otherwise I urge all liberals to just shut the hell up, I'm getting tired of your whining!!

Your always telling me to be tolerant of foriegn criminals and gays so why can't you just be tolerant of a moral person such as Bush?
You liberals are so damn stubborn and intolerant of anything conservative. Don't you know your ruining our country and way of life with your agendas?

You probably think Micheal Moore is a better man than GWB don't you? HA!!:teeth:

Anyways, just wanted to flame a bit...:cool:

Guess you can't help yourself, you've given too much rationale to be flaming! :eek2: :rotflmao: :laugh:

Forum List

Back