John Kerry To Resign as Democratic Nominee

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ajwps, Jul 2, 2004.

1. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    John Kerry has a long and well-documented history of providing "aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of war -- particularly in the case of North Vietnam. Kerry. By his own account, Kerry violated the UCMJ, the Geneva Conventions and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer, and he further stands in violation of Article three, Section three of the U.S. Constitution which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare.

Thus, in accordance with the Constitution's Fourteenth
    Amendment, Section 3, which states,
    We, the People of the United States, demand that Kerry resign his seat in the Senate.

Please join fellow Democrats and Republicans then sign the petition demanding John Kerry's resignation.

Link to --

http://PatriotPetitions.US/Kerry

2. acludem

acludem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    This was written to keep former Confederate officers out of political offices by the Radical Republicans in the 1860s. Come on...is Bush really that scared?

acludem

3. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    other than protesting after his tour, you'll have to point out the specific instances where he engaged in insurrection, rebellion, or gave 'aid and comfort'.

4. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I smell cowpucky.:cow:

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Admitted, there are loons on our side too, just not enough of them to make a whole new party! :p:

6. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    I'm sorry but I must have missed that part of the United States Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3 limitingthis article to only former Confederate officers out of political office by the northern Union in 1860. Come on do you really want a traitor who gave comfort to those engaged in a POLICE ACTION which resulted in more than 60,000 American soldiers!

Could you please point out this very significant reference

7. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    So done. Other than giving aid and comfort to those who killed more than 60,000 American servicemen the following gives voice to why John Kerry fits into the US Constitution's stating that traitors or those who give aid and comfort to America cannot serve as Congressman, Senator, Vice President or President.

http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentDisplay.asp?aid=6576

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38535

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8328

8. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Out of all this crap you posted, I saw nowhere that kerry gave 'aid and comfort'. Now, if you wish to redefine 'aid and comfort' as protesting a war effort, give it a try. You'll most likely fail.

Nowhere did kerry give the enemy weapons, ammo, armor, or shelter and refuge from enemy forces.

9. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    If you mean that Kerry 'aid and comfort' also included shooting his own American comrades or poisoned American troops, then I can't prove he abetted the enemie combatants of America men and women.

Your redefintion of 'aid and comfort to the enemy's of America' are well enumerated and documented. If the enemy that kills our own soldiers take solace in his actions and words which increases their willingness to press on even when they are losing the war must have a definition. Kerry's serious 'paperclip' scratches did not leave him physically handicapped nor is there any evidence that his actions saved lives. His rather short stay in Vietnam and later as an assistant to some naval officer is evidence of his brave and honorable service in Vietnam.

I suggest you read my prior post for his feelings toward American interests and now his wife's charitable contributions to terrorist organizations and anti-American groups are telling of one who wants the post of leader of the free world and commander in chief of the American armed services.

He is no joke, he is a traitor whose judgement is directed to those who would destroy this free land.

What do you call it?

10. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    you've given the very long winded version of something I will give an equally matched short version of.

kerry was a lousy naval officer and is a ridiculous joke as a senator, much less even being president.