Bush at his Dumbest

Dr Grump said:
Bush is not the sharpest tool in the box, period. Has nothing to do with his delivery, he just ain't that bright. Those around him however.....

Actually it has everything to do with his delivery. The fact that you guys keep "Misunderestimating" him is amazing. Thats the problem with the left. They look for apperance.

If you sound good you are smart. It doesnt matter what you actually said. If it did John Kerry would have been laughed off the stage when he said he'd give Iran Nuclear materials for a promise not to use them for nuclear weapons. But no he apparently "won" that debate.

It doesn't matter that we actually do good things in the world. It only matters if other nations like us. If they want us to do things that are bad for us and for the rest of the world we should because we want to get along with them.

When we have a problem lets just throw money at it to appear like we are doing something rather than actually looking at whats wrong and making a decision about it. Like our education system.

The left is all appearance. And no substance.

red states rule said:
Then how has he kicked the hell out of the Dems in 6 national elections, got his tax cuts passed, has a roaring economy, and libs in a state of mouth frothing hysteria?

Come on, you know why. The masses of voting Christian Americans are complete idiots. They do not know whats best for themselves. Liberals will show the way. Whether its stuffing ballot boxes full of dead people's votes or aiding the enemy until our destruction, the Liberals will take back what is rightfully theirs, and take away all that we have earned.

DFresh said:

Posted by T-bor:
He is without a doubt the dumbest president we have ever had. Might even be the biggest moron alive as well. 2008 here we come baby.. See ya Georgie..Get to steppin.

Look what we have here .... the two biggest morons on this board, probably in this Nation, giving each other a handjob. Isn't that cute.:rolleyes:

And the quote of the day is:

2008 here we come baby.. See ya Georgie..Get to steppin.

Well, aren't you the genius? Since by law he can serve only two terms, I guess that's a foregone conclusion. But YOU go ahead and keep living in your little world where he's going to be beaten in the 2008 Presidential election.:321:

Dumbass.

Gee I dont know....let me think.....hmmmm. The name Karl Rove comes to mind. And yes, the democrats are idiots for not being able to beat him. Its like a normal person losing in the special olympics. Its a joke. And if the CEO of any company spoke like GW does in public he would be lambasted on a regular basis and then eventually ousted by the stockholders. Bush is just plain stupid plain and simple. I dont care where he graduated from, the man says some of the dumbest crap ive ever hard. And he does it in front of national audiences. And yes, the president of the US should be able to speak well. He represents the country. Just like any CEO of a top company is going to be well spoken. I dont care what you say, in most cases, your vocabulary is a sign of your intelligence.

red states rule said:
Then how has he kicked the hell out of the Dems in 6 national elections, got his tax cuts passed, has a roaring economy, and libs in a state of mouth frothing hysteria?

Conley, are you on comedy central ? Seriously , you should be , cause that is some funny shiznit right there.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Mr.Conley said:
He wouldn't beat Einstein in an IQ test, but his intelligence is certainly in the top 20%. Not THE SHARPEST, but sharp.

T-Bor said:
Gee I dont know....let me think.....hmmmm. The name Karl Rove comes to mind. And yes, the democrats are idiots for not being able to beat him. Its like a normal person losing in the special olympics. Its a joke. And if the CEO of any company spoke like GW does in public he would be lambasted on a regular basis and then eventually ousted by the stockholders. Bush is just plain stupid plain and simple. I dont care where he graduated from, the man says some of the dumbest crap ive ever hard. And he does it in front of national audiences. And yes, the president of the US should be able to speak well. He represents the country. Just like any CEO of a top company is going to be well spoken. I dont care what you say, in most cases, your vocabulary is a sign of your intelligence.

And your posts a sign of YOURS.

T-Bor said:
He is without a doubt the dumbest president we have ever had. Might even be the biggest moron alive as well. 2008 here we come baby.. See ya Georgie..Get to steppin.

like he was goin for a third term...............

theHawk said:
Come on, you know why. The masses of voting Christian Americans are complete idiots. They do not know whats best for themselves. Liberals will show the way. Whether its stuffing ballot boxes full of dead people's votes or aiding the enemy until our destruction, the Liberals will take back what is rightfully theirs, and take away all that we have earned.

Yeah Hawk but I'll add this. Do you know the reason why GW was smart enough to retain a Dem for thr job of Transportation Sec. Well, I'll tell you. The democrats every election day can muster millions of homeless, unknowledgable, vagrant, aimless individuals into church vans and effieciently get them to the polls, have them vote, feed them, cut their hair, sign them up for the next voting day in the district where they need them the most, and create a close election, all before 5pm in the afternoon. It only stands to reason that anyone who was at the healm of an operation like that should stay on.

So, you see there. GW is smart!

I'm assuming that everyone that responded has 'clicked that link'? I haven't, not going to, thus this is the most I have to say...

Kathianne said:
I'm assuming that everyone that responded has 'clicked that link'? I haven't, not going to, thus this is the most I have to say...

Having dial up, I avoid video links unless I know the size and am willing to wait for it.
That said, I don't bother to click links that start out as "DeHuh! Dat Bush is weally tupid"
I more often find the "Bush is toopid" people are just sad little losers that try to make up for thier failures by trying to sound like they're smarter than the President.
Pathetic little twerps is all they are.

Otter_Creek said:
Having dial up, I avoid video links unless I know the size and am willing to wait for it.
That said, I don't bother to click links that start out as "DeHuh! Dat Bush is weally tupid"
I more often find the "Bush is toopid" people are just sad little losers that try to make up for thier failures by trying to sound like they're smarter than the President.
Pathetic little twerps is all they are.
I have high speed cable. In any case, it would take more time than I'm willing to spend. I'd rather write this to you.

T-Bor said:
Conley, are you on comedy central ? Seriously , you should be , cause that is some funny shiznit right there.
You are truely a sad excuse of a person. Normally, I don't go after people, but the show you've put on tonight is disgusting. Regardless of whether or not you agree with the President, he deserves some respect. Instead, you go after him personally, it is one thing to disagree with the man's politics, but if you can't respect your opponent, then you yourself aren't worthy of respect.

T-Bor said:

First, Stop making fun of Cartman.

Second, Stop making fun of the handicap

Third, speaking ability is not a sign of intelligence regardless how much you want it to be. If that were so Stephen Hawkins would be a moron.

Fourth, having a large vocabularly is less a sign of intelligence than being able to convey complex ideas to the people with a simple vocabulary. And despite his occasional misstatements President Bush is excellent in getting his points across.

T-Bor said:

Like Thomas Jefferson? :tng: http://www.stanford.edu/dept/news/pr/93/930401Arc3340.html

Mr.Conley said:
Okay, here is my link (since, afterall, you documented your claim very well, except for the fact that you didn't at all)

HE GRADUATED FROM ANDOVER AND YALE.

If you can get through those schools, then I am confident enough in his intelligence.

I have a whole link worth of quotes that shows how "intelligent" he is. Getting into Yale on a pledge doesn't mean you are bright, it means you got through on a pledge. And to quote Bush himself when he addressed Yale students (and I'm paraphrasing the first sentence, the second is verbatim) "To those students who finished top of their class, well done. For you C students, you too can one day be president of the United States." Got a big cheer, too. Being a C student at Yale would be considered a fail by many.

T-Bor said:

Much like what happened with Ronald Reagan, libs do not how to counter a strong, effective, Republican President.

Even after losing 49 to Pres Reagan in 1984, libs did admit they lost.

No, the people fell for slick marketing and packaging.

Today, libs dismiss the votes and insist the elections were all "stolen".

I did not vote for Pres Bush (twice) because he makes a great speech. I voted for Pres Bush because he says what he means and means what he says

His spine his made of titanium while the libs would cower and put all Americans in danger

Dr Grump said:
I have a whole link worth of quotes that shows how "intelligent" he is. Getting into Yale on a pledge doesn't mean you are bright, it means you got through on a pledge. And to quote Bush himself when he addressed Yale students (and I'm paraphrasing the first sentence, the second is verbatim) "To those students who finished top of their class, well done. For you C students, you too can one day be president of the United States." Got a big cheer, too. Being a C student at Yale would be considered a fail by many.

You could get straight Ds at Yale and just having the name Yale on your diploma would open you doors most people dont have.

Not that its really good but its the name that people look at not the actual name.

And quite honestly, it doesnt matter if the President is the top of the class or average. As long as he can get the job done.

You could get straight Ds at Yale and just having the name Yale on your diploma would open you doors most people dont have.

Not that its really good but its the name that people look at not the actual name.

And quite honestly, it doesnt matter if the President is the top of the class or average. As long as he can get the job done.

and Pres Bush gets the job done

He was run rings around the Dems and I have enjoyed every minute of it

Why should I respect him. Cause a bunch of idiots voted him in to office. Sorry I have zero respect for him. I wouldnt even let him through my front door. He deserves zero respect because he is a blithering degenerate.

Mr.Conley said:
You are truely a sad excuse of a person. Normally, I don't go after people, but the show you've put on tonight is disgusting. Regardless of whether or not you agree with the President, he deserves some respect. Instead, you go after him personally, it is one thing to disagree with the man's politics, but if you can't respect your opponent, then you yourself aren't worthy of respect.

T-Bor said:
Why should I respect him. Cause a bunch of idiots voted him in to office. Sorry I have zero respect for him. I wouldnt even let him through my front door. He deserves zero respect because he is a blithering degenerate.

Is this the way Dems reach out to "red state" voters?

Enjoy your minority status - I do

Forum List

Back