Bush at his Dumbest

He is without a doubt the dumbest president we have ever had. Might even be the biggest moron alive as well. 2008 here we come baby.. See ya Georgie..Get to steppin.

T-Bor said:
He is without a doubt the dumbest president we have ever had. Might even be the biggest moron alive as well. 2008 here we come baby.. See ya Georgie..Get to steppin.

You very well may be the dumbest member we've ever had. Might even be the biggest moron alive, as well.

dmp said:
You very well may be the dumbest member we've ever had. Might even be the biggest moron alive, as well.

Don't be so hard on him. He isn't the dumbest member.

He is second.

DFresh is first.

I'd like to see you guys make thousands of public speaches and never fuck up a line.

trolls lol

:bye1:

T-Bor said:

Dumber than the one who had the bucktoothed fat bitch blow his knob while his every move was being watched? Dumber than the one who said "depends on what the meaning of is is" LMFAO! Bubba was dumber than a box of rocks but the smartest conman this country has ever known.

T-Bor said:

He sure has kicked the hell out of the liberals for 5 years

What does it say about Dems since they have lost 6 national elections to him?

George Bush is not dumb. Nor is he our dumbest president. That honor falls on William Henry "Lets Give a 2 Hour Long Inaugural Address in a Blizzard and Die of Pneumonia Two Weeks Later" Harrison. While President Bush does have a speech impediment, he still managed to graduate from Andover, Yale, and Harvard Business School, something I doubt you have accomplished. As well, despite what many would like to admit, he has accomplished a lot during his term. No Child Left Behind, for all its flaws, is a step in the right direction. Considering that he inhereted the recession after the largest economic boom in history, he has managed to do remarkably well with the economy. He quickly responded after 9/11 occured. He crafted a supple compromise in the immigration debate. He proposed what is probably the most daring social security reform ever. He and Karl Rove established a GOP majority the likes of which we haven't seen in a century. While many people disagree with many of the President's policies, his record still shows that he is anything but dumb. If all a liberal such as yourself can find to criticise Bush is a tape of his verbal missteps, then not only are you insulting the thousands of people with speeching and language disabilities, you are disrespecting yourself.

Mr.Conley said:
George Bush is not dumb. Nor is he our dumbest president. That honor falls on William Henry "Lets Give a 2 Hour Long Inaugural Address in a Blizzard and Die of Pneumonia Two Weeks Later" Harrison. While President Bush does have a speech impediment, he still managed to graduate from Andover, Yale, and Harvard Business School, something I doubt you have accomplished. As well, despite what many would like to admit, he has accomplished a lot during his term. No Child Left Behind, for all its flaws, is a step in the right direction. Considering that he inhereted the recession after the largest economic boom in history, he has managed to do remarkably well with the economy. He quickly responded after 9/11 occured. He crafted a supple compromise in the immigration debate. He proposed what is probably the most daring social security reform ever. He and Karl Rove established a GOP majority the likes of which we haven't seen in a century. While many people disagree with many of the President's policies, his record still shows that he is anything but dumb. If all a liberal such as yourself can find to criticise Bush is a tape of his verbal missteps, then not only are you insulting the thousands of people with speeching and language disabilities, you are disrespecting yourself.

Libs are consumed with hate and rage over the loss of their political power

Watching them meltdown is fun to watch, but now they are willing to toss national security aside to regain their power

That is dangerous as well as stupid

red states rule said:
Libs are consumed with hate and rage over the loss of their political power

Watching them meltdown is fun to watch, but now they are willing to toss national security aside to regain their power

That is dangerous as well as stupid
It really amazes me. So many people go around saying George Bush is dumb because he's a bad speaker. It's really a nonargument. The one thing it's good for though is seperating the dumbasses from the people who think.

Mr.Conley said:
It really amazes me. So many people go around saying George Bush is dumb because he's a bad speaker. It's really a nonargument. The one thing it's good for though is seperating the dumbasses from the people who think.

I am surprised libs still say Bush is dumb

His grades were HIGHER the John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry

What does that make John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry then?

Besides a loser of course.

red state rule said:
I am surprised libs still say Bush is dumb

His grades were HIGHER the John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry

What does that make John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry then?

Besides a loser of course.
Oh I loved that one.

What I really love is when people went on about the whole, "Bush used family connections to get ahead," bit (which he did) and then acted like John Kerry is some sort of saint. John Kerry was every bit as privileged as George Bush. Very telling.

Mr.Conley said:
Oh I loved that one.

What I really love is when people went on about the whole, "Bush used family connections to get ahead," bit (which he did) and then acted like John Kerry is some sort of saint. John Kerry was every bit as privileged as George Bush. Very telling.

As far as I know, only Clinton got "a head" while President

Not from Hillary however

Dr Grump said:
Bush is not the sharpest tool in the box, period. Has nothing to do with his delivery, he just ain't that bright. Those around him however.....

Then how has he kicked the hell out of the Dems in 6 national elections, got his tax cuts passed, has a roaring economy, and libs in a state of mouth frothing hysteria?

Dr.Grump said:
Bush is not the sharpest tool in the box, period. Has nothing to do with his delivery, he just ain't that bright. Those around him however.....
He wouldn't beat Einstein in an IQ test, but his intelligence is certainly in the top 20%. Not THE SHARPEST, but sharp.

red states rule said:
Then how has he kicked the hell out of the Dems in 6 national elections, got his tax cuts passed, has a roaring economy, and libs in a state of mouth frothing hysteria?

Check out the last four words in my last post.....if you want me to spell it out for you I'm more than happy to oblige...

Dr Grump said:
Check out the last four words in my last post.....if you want me to spell it out for you I'm more than happy to oblige...

The people around Bush did not beat the hell of the Dems - Pres Bush did

With all his successes he has given the left a big sh** burger to eat

Enjoy every bite Dr.

Dr.Grump said:
Really? Got a link? Doesn't say much for the other 80% IMO..
Okay, here is my link (since, afterall, you documented your claim very well, except for the fact that you didn't at all)

HE GRADUATED FROM ANDOVER AND YALE.

If you can get through those schools, then I am confident enough in his intelligence.

New Topics

Forum List

Back