Bush and Officials Lied leading up to Iraq war

Just remember retard come January you can NEVER again mention Bush for ANY reason since he won't be President.

oh really. when does the statute of fucking limitations run out on you assholes blaming Clinton for Bush's failures? Republicans blamed Clinton for the first WTC attacks and he had been in office for three weeks when it happened and had NEVER received a PDB in advance telling him that terrorists were getting ready to do something nasty to America. Republicans blame Clinton for 9/11 even though Bush had been in office for eight plus months AND had been told more than a month in advance that AQ was getting ready to attack us.... Republicans blame Clinton for the recession... and then they blame the democrats in congress for THIS recession.

You chickenshit Bush lovers with Bush jism dripping off your fucking chins cannot find it in your hearts to EVER blame that little fucking dullard chimpanzee for ANYTHING!!!

I can't WAIT until Bush is in Crawford and irrelevant....but, if America allows themselves to be swayed by Rovian swiftboating of Obama and elects McCain....I will continue to hang Bush around HIS neck because Johnboy will undoubtedly be four more years of the same. Thank GOD I'll be ensconced in my retirement home in Mexico before I have to live through much more of these republican keystone cop antics.

but...to your original taunt... I think that YOUR behavior has given me the right to bring Bush up and blame him for shit until AT LEAST 2015.

You'll be too busy blaming McCain for everything until 2016............:rofl:

that might be. I doubt the old fart will last that long...but he might, I suppose. And he might win. I would never go broke betting on the stupidity of the majority of American people, that is for sure.

Ohh I see, you and your buddies keep telling us that Clinton is irrelevant because he is not President BUT come January you will have no problem continuing your attacks on Bush, even though HE won't be President anymore. There is of course a word for that.

And I love how you claim in Bush's case there is no Statute of Limitations, but in Clinton's case it was the DAY Bush got sworn in.

I can read. The article does not say that Saddam collaborated with Al Qaeda.

OMG....do you really see how freaking dumb you are. The article says it shows that Saddam collaberated with AQ affliates. Well deny this one too then, this should be funny.:rofl:
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/03/14/saddam-supported-at-least-two-al-qaeda-groups-pentagon/

The agent reports (Extract 25) that The Army of Muhammad is working with Osama bin Laden. …
A later memorandum from the same collection to the Director of the IIS reports that the Army of Muhammad is endeavoring to receive assistance [from Iraq] to implement its objectives, and that the local IIS station has been told to deal with them in accordance with priorities previously established. The IIS agent goes on to inform the Director that “this organization is an offshoot of bin Laden, but that their objectives are similar but with different names that can be a way of camouflaging the organization.”
AoM had ambitious plans — including attacks on American interests. On page 35, the Iraqis list their aims as attacking Jewish and American interests anywhere in the world, attacking American embassies, disrupting American oil supplies and tankers, and attacking the American military bases in the Middle East. The Iraqi support for AoM may not be an operational link, but it’s certainly a financial link that goes right to Osama bin Laden. The Iraqis certainly understood that much, and hoped to keep it quiet.

Hmm.....

"affiliates?" what the fuck does THAT mean? Al Qaeda is Al Qaeda. Groups that are not Al Qaeda are not Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda had, as it's primary goal, the elimination of secular arab nationstates. Saddam did not and would not collaborate with an organization bent on his destruction.

That is like this group in Iraq that has started calling themselves Al Qaeda in Iraq. They got diddly to do with Osama and his registry. affliliates!:rofl:

"affiliates?" what the fuck does THAT mean? Al Qaeda is Al Qaeda. Groups that are not Al Qaeda are not Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda had, as it's primary goal, the elimination of secular arab nationstates. Saddam did not and would not collaborate with an organization bent on his destruction.

That is like this group in Iraq that has started calling themselves Al Qaeda in Iraq. They got diddly to do with Osama and his registry. affliliates!:rofl:

Hmm.. I seen you completely avoided the second post? Just for you....

www.dictionary.com
af·fil·i·ate (ə-fĭl'ē-āt') Pronunciation Key
v. af·fil·i·at·ed, af·fil·i·at·ing, af·fil·i·ates

v. tr.

To adopt or accept as a member, subordinate associate, or branch: The HMO affiliated the clinics last year.

Ohh I see, you and your buddies keep telling us that Clinton is irrelevant because he is not President BUT come January you will have no problem continuing your attacks on Bush, even though HE won't be President anymore. There is of course a word for that.

And I love how you claim in Bush's case there is no Statute of Limitations, but in Clinton's case it was the DAY Bush got sworn in.

I didn't attack Bush senior at all after Clinton came into office. I actually thought fairly highly of him... Republicans have been attacking Clinton since before he was elected and have not stopped in the seven years since he left office. I figure, if y'all can do it, I might as well give it a try. Economy goes into a recession during Obam's third year in office...I'll be blaming Bush!:rofl:

Hmm.. I seen you completely avoided the second post? Just for you....

www.dictionary.com
af·fil·i·ate (ə-fĭl'ē-āt') Pronunciation Key
v. af·fil·i·at·ed, af·fil·i·at·ing, af·fil·i·ates

v. tr.

To adopt or accept as a member, subordinate associate, or branch: The HMO affiliated the clinics last year.

groups affiliated with Al Qaeda are not Al Qaeda. If they were, they'd be called "Al Qaeda" instead of "groups affiliated with Al Qaeda". WHy make the distinction if it is not germane?:rofl:

Just remember retard come January you can NEVER again mention Bush for ANY reason since he won't be President.

Everytime I see a disabled or shattered Iraq War vet for the next 40 years, I'll be reminded of Bush, and the people who voted him into office. And some of those vets will be hoping bush and his supporters burn in hell.

Everytime I see a disabled or shattered Iraq War vet for the next 40 years, I'll be reminded of Bush, and the people who voted him into office. And some of those vets will be hoping bush and his supporters burn in hell.

I am with you there. and there is certainly no doubt that Jesus would not have invaded Iraq, nor would he approved of it, so those Bushies who got us into this mess will certainly get turned away at the Pearly Gates if they make it that far!:rofl:

I am with you there. and there is certainly no doubt that Jesus would not have invaded Iraq, nor would he approved of it, so those Bushies who got us into this mess will certainly get turned away at the Pearly Gates if they make it that far!:rofl:

I'm not a Bushie, I think he was brain dead at developing a properly executed war. But the justification for war was there, he didn't lie.

I'm not a Bushie, I think he was brain dead at developing a properly executed war. But the justification for war was there, he didn't lie.

legal justification does not sell a war to the american people...for that, he needed to use fear and anger and misleading comments.

and regardless of how justified it was legally, it was a terrible strategic decision given who had attacked us. Saddam did three things better than we have ever been able to do them:

1. keep islamic extremists out of Iraq
2. keep Iraqi sunnis and shiites from slaughtering one another
3. act as an effective foil to Iranian regional hegemony.

Invading Iraq may have been "justified"...that does not make it any less stupid.

I didn't attack Bush senior at all after Clinton came into office. I actually thought fairly highly of him... Republicans have been attacking Clinton since before he was elected and have not stopped in the seven years since he left office. I figure, if y'all can do it, I might as well give it a try. Economy goes into a recession during Obam's third year in office...I'll be blaming Bush!:rofl:

Which makes you a hypocrite, which we already know you are. You keep announcing boldly that what Clinton did in office is irrelevant now and keep telling anyone that points out what he said as somehow unimportant now, but have no problem doing the same when Bush will no longer be in office.

Do keep digging your hole deeper and deeper, liar, hypocrite, dumbshit. Ohh and a squid to boot.

legal justification does not sell a war to the american people...for that, he needed to use fear and anger and misleading comments.

and regardless of how justified it was legally, it was a terrible strategic decision given who had attacked us. Saddam did three things better than we have ever been able to do them:

1. keep islamic extremists out of Iraq
2. keep Iraqi sunnis and shiites from slaughtering one another
3. act as an effective foil to Iranian regional hegemony.

Invading Iraq may have been "justified"...that does not make it any less stupid.

1. Is completely debatable, I think the two articles completely refute that statement.
2. No they didn't slaughter each other, Saddam slaughtered people who disagreed with him.
3. I wouldn't say Iran has displayed regional hegemony either. As matter of fact, by all reports they are feeling the pressures from the west pretty heavily.

1. Is completely debatable, I think the two articles completely refute that statement.
2. No they didn't slaughter each other, Saddam slaughtered people who disagreed with him.
3. I wouldn't say Iran has displayed regional hegemony either. As matter of fact, by all reports they are feeling the pressures from the west pretty heavily.

1. he trained arab nationalists - not Al Qaeda
2. more Iraqis have died in the last five years than in the previous five
3. hezbollah's muscle flexing in Lebanon is a direct result of Iran's increasing regional influence

and again:

Jesus would not have invaded Iraq ?

Jesus would not have approved of it ?

Are you out of your fuckin' mind ?

.....so those Bushies who got us into this mess will certainly get turned away at the Pearly Gates if they make it that far!:rofl:

Dang, you must be one of those right wing Christian neo cons! I guess if you dont agree with someone or their actions, they will burn in hell. That is indeed a special relationship with God!

Forum List

Back