Bush allowed 9/11 to happen and showed the world how stupid America is

Whatever, a world full of people trying to come here by any means necessary must also be stupid.
Crikey.
:funnyface:

We allowed 911 to happen by disregarding the intelligence.
Bengazi was inevitable no matter who was in office.

Really? We had just bombed the crap out of the country, caused their leader to be murdered and the anniversary of 9/11 was coming up and NONE of that made Obama or Hillary think to either provide some security or remove Stephens.

Gee what a coincidence another 911 episode hey. What is it with 911.

911 attack was the product of an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J.

Pentagon created EP-3 spy plane incident, developed a platform for secret deal between Chinese secret police and the Feds, (FBI and DEA). The deal: Chinese secret police created a frame case of Heroin smuggling from China to US. The payment China got was to grant the hosting of 2008 Olympic Games and the membership of WTO.

D.O.J. helped D.O.D. got the lease of WTC. Establishing the foundation of the controlled demolition of WTC building 1,2, and 7.

The EP-3 spy plane event took place on April 1, 2001. rare people knew its relationship to 911 case which happened four months later. Here is my analysis on it. It origins from a murder attempt by the Feds. (FBI and DEA) The murder target is Kat Hak Sung who is a witness of the crime committed by the Feds. It's incredible but it's true. It will expand your view sight when you read all the story.

Hainan Island incident

On April 1, 2001, the Hainan Island incident occurred when a mid-air collision between a United States Navy EP-3E ARIES II signals intelligence aircraft and a People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) J-8II interceptor fighter jet resulted in an international dispute between the United States of America and the People's Republic of China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident

911 attack was the product of an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J.

Pentagon created EP-3 spy plane incident, developed a platform for secret deal between Chinese secret police and the Feds, (FBI and DEA). The deal: Chinese secret police created a frame case of Heroin smuggling from China to US. The payment China got was to grant the hosting of 2008 Olympic Games and the membership of WTO.

D.O.J. helped D.O.D. got the lease of WTC. Establishing the foundation of the controlled demolition of WTC building 1,2, and 7.

The EP-3 spy plane event took place on April 1, 2001. rare people knew its relationship to 911 case which happened four months later. Here is my analysis on it. It origins from a murder attempt by the Feds. (FBI and DEA) The murder target is Kat Hak Sung who is a witness of the crime committed by the Feds. It's incredible but it's true. It will expand your view sight when you read all the story.

Hainan Island incident

On April 1, 2001, the Hainan Island incident occurred when a mid-air collision between a United States Navy EP-3E ARIES II signals intelligence aircraft and a People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) J-8II interceptor fighter jet resulted in an international dispute between the United States of America and the People's Republic of China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident
Ravings of a nut job.

I realize it's Sunday and a slow news day but this....again?

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi,

I can say stupid Iraq war over and over and over too. Your stupid killed over 5,000 American troops, and 3,000 in the WTC on 9/11. And it's not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact the cons are desperate to hide. But I'll keep reminding voters for the next 18 months.

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi,

I can say stupid Iraq war over and over and over too. Your stupid killed over 5,000 American troops, and 3,000 in the WTC on 9/11. And it's not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact the cons are desperate to hide. But I'll keep reminding voters for the next 18 months.

I never mentioned Benghaz....now hush

Yeah geez...Ok ok, 3000 people died from failed intel follow up. And thousands more died from fighting a war with people who werent responsible. crippled, dead etc...

Cant you just get over it? Besides Hilary didnt tip the Chipotle cashier and Al Gore has a big house!

For the american sheep that have come on here and denied reality that Bush allowed 9/11 to happen,they have done no research into this.If they had,they would know the facts that there were FBI agents that tried to warn Bush there were going to be terrorists attacks in new york and Bush threatened them with arrest if they tried to stop the attacks.

Bushs pal Clinton is involved in it up to his ears as well.

I would post the link but the trolls here will ignore it.

Allowed 9/11 to happen? Clown, when did you escape the loony bin?
Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

• Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said."http://www.propagandamatrix.com

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.
  • Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ... Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies eitherA) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ... B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..." Captain Eric May

BLASTOFF SAID:

Yeah those FBI agents that came out and said Bush threatened them with arrest if they tried to stop the terrorist attacks in new york are either loony bins or were just plain making that up.:rolleyes-41: grow up.

The link from where this came got deleted to no surprise.cant have the sheep wake up.

Former FBI Deputy Director John O'Neill wanted to investigate the terrorists who were planning to blow up the trade towers on 9-11, but he was prevented from doing so by George W. Bush signing presidential directive W199i. Presidential directive W199i prohibited the FBI and Defense Department officials from stopping terrorists.
http://newguards.us/

Last edited:
For the american sheep that have come on here and denied reality that Bush allowed 9/11 to happen,they have done no research into this.If they had,they would know the facts that there were FBI agents that tried to warn Bush there were going to be terrorists attacks in new york and Bush threatened them with arrest if they tried to stop the attacks.

Bushs pal Clinton is involved in it up to his ears as well.

I would post the link but the trolls here will ignore it.
warning any post by handjob and eots are by definition false and based on a false premises.
any information contained in them is for entertainment purposes only.

BLASTOFF SAID:

Yeah those FBI agents that came out and said Bush threatened them with arrest if they tried to stop the terrorist attacks in new york are either loony bins or were just plain making that up.:rolleyes-41: grow up.

The link from where this came got deleted to no surprise.cant have the sheep wake up.

Former FBI Deputy Director John O'Neill wanted to investigate the terrorists who were planning to blow up the trade towers on 9-11, but he was prevented from doing so by George W. Bush signing presidential directive W199i. Presidential directive W199i prohibited the FBI and Defense Department officials from stopping terrorists.
Sorry, We could not find newguards.us

We allowed 911 to happen by disregarding the intelligence.
Bengazi was inevitable no matter who was in office.

Really? We had just bombed the crap out of the country, caused their leader to be murdered and the anniversary of 9/11 was coming up and NONE of that made Obama or Hillary think to either provide some security or remove Stephens.
ever hear of credible threat?
we have had an embassy there for a very long time ..

BLASTOFF SAID:

Captain Eric May

As we approach the tenth anniversary of the tragic events of September 11, FRONTLINE rebroadcasts the extraordinary saga of FBI special agent John O’Neill titled "The Man Who Knew."

As the bureau’s top counterterrorism agent, O’Neill—who investigated the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Africa and the attack on the USS Cole—joined then national security counterterrorism co-coordinator Richard Clarke in believing that the United States should kill Osama bin Laden before Al Qaeda launched a devastating attack on America.

Richard Clarke, then speaking in his first major interview, talks about O’Neill’s battles with the FBI top brass who found O’Neill’s James Bond style an anathema. Forced out of the job he loved, O’Neill took a new position in the private sector—as head of security at the World Trade Center, where he was killed on September 11. The story of O’Neill’s life and death provides a rare glimpse inside the FBI and helps answer the question: What did the government know?
FRONTLINE The Man Who Knew KPBS

BLASTOFF SAID:

Captain Eric May
Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth LOL!

warning any post by handjob and eots are by definition false and based on a false premises.
any information contained in them is for entertainment purposes only.

Forum List

Back