Jade Helm

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
:ack-1:HOLY MOTHER OF GOD:ack-1:

Thousands of heavy military vehicles........build up over the past few weeks..........

Military exercise happening all over the country in various communities over next few months......training for war in the middle east and Persian area's.Yep.....that sounds perfectly plausible!!

Thousands of heavy military vehicles........build up over the past few weeks..........

Military exercise happening all over the country in various communities over next few months......training for war in the middle east and Persian area's.Yep.....that sounds perfectly plausible!!

There is at least one major depot out there and of course Ft Irwin is just to the north. I've seen lots of vehicle thee in the past that were imply in storage.

Military exercise happening all over the country in various communities over next few months......training for war in the middle east and Persian area's.Yep.....that sounds perfectly plausible!![/QUOTE]

or right here in the states

or right here in the states[/QUOTE]
That was my first thought, unfortunately. But, does anyone really think our military would war with US?

That was my first thought, unfortunately. But, does anyone really think our military would war with US?[/QUOTE]

i dont think they plan to wage war on us

but rather what is coming

That was my first thought, unfortunately. But, does anyone really think our military would war with US?[/QUOTE]

There is at least one major depot out there and of course Ft Irwin is just to the north. I've seen lots of vehicle thee in the past that were imply in storage.

Yeah West......only the vid guy speaks to how he drives by there a few times per week and what led him to shoot the vid was the massive buildup in the past few weeks. Interesting too.......the vehicles appear unmarked.

That was my first thought, unfortunately. But, does anyone really think our military would war with US?

Yeah West......only the vid guy speaks to how he drives by there a few times per week and what led him to shoot the vid was the massive buildup in the past few weeks. Interesting too.......the vehicles appear unmarked.[/QUOTE]

Vehicles that have gone through a depot heavy maintenance have no markings because they haven't been reissued to units yet. They will have their individual serial numbers though.

thats why I have said recently arguing about 9/11 or barry not being a united states citizen is the least of our problems we have to worry about right now.

If it was just Jade Helm that would be one thing.
When you add the massive purchase of hollow point ammo,weapons and the apparent total disregard of our runaway debt it surely gets you to thinking.

Forum List

Back