Bush allowed 9/11 to happen and showed the world how stupid America is

:haha:
Doo-doo-doo-doo...the Twlight Zone loonies are everywhere.

congrats on proving you are just like Dawgshit the fact you have NO DEBATING SKILLS WHATSOEVER..:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

thanks for proving that you cover your ears and close your eyes only seeing what you WANT to see.

you sure showed us and countered all those facts we presented.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looks like you been taking lessons from fellow troll dawgshit on how to debate.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

warning any post by handjob and eots are by definition false and based on a false premises.
any information contained in them is for entertainment purposes only.

Raymond L. McGovern – 27-year CIA veteran. Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates (NIE), the consensus reports of all U.S. intelligence agencies. According to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, NIE's "are the Intelligence Community’s mostauthoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing and presenting the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush and for providing intelligence briefing to their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then-President George H. W. Bush. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.
  • Endorsement of 9/11 and American Empire (Vol I) – Intellectuals Speak Out: "It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the American people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of ‘paranoid conspiracy theorists,’ my highest possible recommendation." http://www.interlinkbooks.com

and so did thousands of other people in and out of the towers in new York just as it happened.
red herring!

Bush was not in new york..there was no live footage of the first strike until sept 12
red herring two

What a fraud!:2up:

So s0n......how much are they paying you to troll this board to squash conspiracy theories?
WRONG as always I've never squashed any posters right to post crapsiracy speculation .
I just point out the bullshit.
if you wankers don't have the balls to backup your argument ,that's not my problem.

and so did thousands of other people in and out of the towers in new York just as it happened.
red herring!

Bush was not in new york..there was no live footage of the first strike until sept 12
red herring two

So s0n......how much are they paying you to troll this board to squash conspiracy theories?
WRONG as always I've never squashed any posters right to post crapsiracy speculation .
if you wankers don't have the balls to backup your argument ,that's not my problem.

you do no such thing..your post are strictly ad homine and strawman

red herring!
red herring two

as always you've proven my point for me ....thanks
what you asshats want is a circle jerk with no opposing POV'S...THAT'S CHICKEN SHIT!

red herring two

as always you've proven my point for me ....thanks
what you asshats want is a circle jerk with no opposing POV'S...THAT'S CHICKEN SHIT!
ad homine and strawman do not constitute an opposing point of view

I saw the second strike-------from my living room window. The first tower was already spitting thick billows of white smoke when the second plane struck. The TV
news was on------"wtc hit by plane" I assumed a small 'piper cub' had gone out of control --------and the poor pilot died. ----then FLASH/BANG----second strike.
Being of sound body and mind I began to fill jars with water-------seemed to me that
the whole city was under terrorist attack. ------and the pigs would likely poison the
water supply. ----------I was finding jars and pots of water around the house for weeks

Forum List

Back