Bus illegal immigrants to RINO districts. Give NYC a break.

Bus them to every city/state that claims to be a sanctuary city/state. That includes NYC, considering they haven't demanded Biden close the border, they obviously haven't learned a damn thing.

I’d be cautious about this. I think all of this bussing of illegals is going to backfire on the repubs. There’s a reason why dems don’t want citizenship questions on the census. It may not amount to votes, but it does result in increased representatives being added to those states.

You can swing majorities in the house by simply boosting a states population in order to get more representatives. What that actually does is give more power to the legal voters if that state. Even though the illegals may not be able to vote, their numbers count for representation, which means the voters of that state get more representation than they should. It basically adds up to fewer people controlling more representation than they should actually have.

THAT is the REAL gerrymandering that is going on…

I’d be cautious about this. I think all of this bussing of illegals is going to backfire on the repubs. There’s a reason why dems don’t want citizenship questions on the census. It may not amount to votes, but it does result in increased representatives being added to those states.
The border states are over ran.

Republicans like Abbott are great humanitarian sending illegal immigrants to sanctuaries

If democrats weren't total scum, they would pay for the the busses.

You can swing majorities in the house by simply boosting a states population in order to get more representatives. What that actually does is give more power to the legal voters if that state. Even though the illegals may not be able to vote, their numbers count for representation, which means the voters of that state get more representation than they should. It basically adds up to fewer people controlling more representation than they should actually have.

The districts that support the open border and human trafficking should bare the burdens of their philosophy.

The border states are over ran.

Republicans like Abbott are great humanitarian sending illegal immigrants to sanctuaries

If democrats weren't total scum, they would pay for the the busses.

The districts that support the open border and human trafficking should bare the burdens of their philosophy.

I completely understand, all I’m saying is we should be focused on ending the stream of illegals rather than celebrating the relocation to democratic sanctuary cities…where at the next census, will gain even more power.

Oh, and if you think the states are going to foot the bill for these illegals, they won’t. They’ll work them into next years budget and seek to get more federal dollars to compensate.

It’s kinda like how planned parenthood uses taxpayer dollars to fund abortion. Instead of using the taxpayer money directly, they use money from another fund to pay for abortions, then use the taxpayer money to pay for whatever that fund was supposed to cover. It’s just a matter of moving money around. That’s what states will do, and then request federal dollars to make up for it.

I completely understand, all I’m saying is we should be focused on ending the stream of illegals rather than celebrating the relocation to democratic sanctuary cities…where at the next census, will gain even more power.
K tard.

Until the WEF democrats/Rinos are out of power, we can stop them.

Until then, spare Texas and spread the love.

K tard.

Until the WEF democrats/Rinos are out of power, we can stop them.

Until then, spare Texas and spread the love.

Well that was rude…

But hey, be my guest…fill those sanctuary states with as many illegals as you possibly can, then when they request more taxpayer dollars, and when the 2030 census comes around and those states gain 3 or 4 new representatives…we can all look back on this time and not have to wonder how it all happened.

Oh…and when dems manage to find a way to grant citizenship to all of those illegals…you can be sure they’ll make it plain and clear that it’s those evil republicans that fought against it.

So yeah, fill em up..more illegals! Let’s get 50 or 60 million new illegals, and then never win an Republican election again!

Last edited:
Well that was rude…

But hey, be my guest…fill those sanctuary states with as many illegals as you possibly can, then when they request more taxpayer dollars, and when the 2030 census comes around and those states gain 3 or 4 new representatives…we can all look back on this time and not have to wonder how it all happened.
How are all those immigrants helping Texas and the other southern states?

It's not. It is destroying them.

Shipping the illegals is cheaper than housing them. Much cheaper.

Ship the illegals to the districts that support illegals. It's only fair. They should pay to house them. Not just a few border states.

Sorry for being rude, but cutiesy time is over.

How are all those immigrants helping Texas and the other southern states?

It's not. It is destroying them.

Shipping the illegals is cheaper than housing them. Much cheaper.

Ship the illegals to the districts that support illegals. It's only fair. They should pay to house them. Not just a few border states.

Again, I completely understand, and I agree, but this shouldn’t be a long term thing, for the reasons I stated. The goal should be stopping the flow.

Again, I completely understand, and I agree, but this shouldn’t be a long term thing, for the reasons I stated. The goal should be stopping the flow.
When the average democrat gets forced to compete for government resources meant for them with foreign nationals, they will turn.

Republicans like the 8, who support the human trafficking, districts also need busses of illegals.

When the average democrat gets forced to compete for government resources meant for them with foreign nationals, they will turn.

Republicans like the 8, who support the human trafficking, districts also need busses of illegals.

Again, I have a sneaking suspicion that you are going to see increased federal funding for these states next year. I could be wrong, but, I have a feeling that the shell game will commence and those states are suddenly going to need more funding for “other stuff”

8 Republicans voted with the WEF to protect their Great Reset operations on the southern border.

Their loyalty to the WEF needs to be addressed. All busses of illegals need to be redirected to the WEF Republican districts.

Let NYC have a break. Let the people who elect RINOS get what they voted for. Open borders.

No. We don’t punish the voters just because their Republican reps turn out to be libturds.

NYC is a deep blue cesspool of Democrap Party libturd voters. They got what they voted for.

No. We don’t punish the voters just because their Republican reps turn out to be libturds.

NYC is a deep blue cesspool of Democrap Party libturd voters. They got what they voted for.
Rinos who enable illegal immigration and human trafficking should share the cost of housing the illegals.

Seems like if the third world countries are using us as their welfare policy, sending the poor and illiterate here.

We should freeze all their assets, take all their assets, and start building high density housing in the big cities for them as well as making the USA a manufacturing power house so all these people have jobs.

For each person here we will require a square mile of land, giving us all of Baja Mexico. Then we need to start taking costal land on the pacific.

Mexico can than move their borders south, and every other country can move their country south

Seems like if the third world countries are using us as their welfare policy, sending the poor and illiterate here.

We should freeze all their assets, take all their assets, and start building high density housing in the big cities for them as well as making the USA a manufacturing power house so all these people have jobs.

For each person here we will require a square mile of land, giving us all of Baja Mexico. Then we need to start taking costal land on the pacific.

Mexico can than move their borders south, and every other country can move their country south
All for that.

And Republicans that support them should share.
Nope. We can’t be held to blame for the perfidy of a RINO.

The full weight of the consequences of “sanctuary cities” should fall on the Democrat cities and voters who chose that path.

It has started. Now we need them to beg for relief.

Cry “uncle,” ya libtarded bitches! 👍

8 Republicans voted with the WEF to protect their Great Reset operations on the southern border.

Their loyalty to the WEF needs to be addressed. All busses of illegals need to be redirected to the WEF Republican districts.

Let NYC have a break. Let the people who elect RINOS get what they voted for. Open borders.

Illegals are going to NYC because they want to, not because they are being bussed there. In fact the vast majority aren't bussed by red States. Oh, and fuck NYC, they've made promises they now can't keep.

:lmao:
People in the country illegally are as unlikely to fill out a census form as they are to show up and try to vote. Census fraud, like voter fraud, is remarkably likely to start and stop with corrupt democrats.

Forum List

Back