Bus illegal immigrants to RINO districts. Give NYC a break.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
8 Republicans voted with the WEF to protect their Great Reset operations on the southern border.

Their loyalty to the WEF needs to be addressed. All busses of illegals need to be redirected to the WEF Republican districts.

Let NYC have a break. Let the people who elect RINOS get what they voted for. Open borders.

8 Republicans voted with the WEF to protect their Great Reset operations on the southern border.

Their loyalty to the WEF needs to be addressed. All busses of illegals need to be redirected to the WEF Republican districts.

Let NYC have a break. Let the people who elect RINOS get what they voted for. Open borders.

Bus them to every city/state that claims to be a sanctuary city/state. That includes NYC, considering they haven't demanded Biden close the border, they obviously haven't learned a damn thing.

Bus them to every city/state that claims to be a sanctuary city/state. That includes NYC, considering they haven't demanded Biden close the border, they obviously haven't learned a damn thing.
These 8 Republicans just voted to protect WEF human trafficking. Their districts need to receive loads of illegals.

I'm waiting for the AMNESTY BS to begin. It won't be long now. The politicians will claim the problem (they grew intentionally) is so big we can't deport them, so they will demand AMNESTY for ILLEGALS.

Yeah well, so working construction as i've done now forever i'm seeing more 'south Americans' on the job (is that PC???)

well, they truck 'em in, and set 'em up on a local farm here, dozens of them so hopelessly displaced it just begs sympathy

So the bears are looking to fill up before hibernation, break into the joint, and all the 'tourist help' scatter into the night

I suppose it'll give 'em something to talk up , if they ever go back down south....

~S~

NO! Send them all back to their countries! :tomato:

I totally agree ^

Now explain to me how are you going to do that???

Millions of them........

I'll sit here patiently and please explain to me how on earth are you going to do that.

I'll won't hold my breath though.....:rolleyes:

Too depressing for words,

what is the WEF?

and who are the 8 Rs or alleged Rs?

Use illegal immigrants as a political tool rather than stopping them from entering the U.S. Sounds like a plan. A bad plan but none the less a plan.

The eight Republicans who joined Democrats in vote killing the effort included Reps. Ken Buck, R-Colo., Darrell Issa, R-Calif., Tom McClintock, R-Calif., Patrick McHenry, R-N.C., John Duarte, R-Calif., Virginia Foxx, R-N.C., Cliff Bentz, R-Ore., and Mike Turner, R-Ohio.

Figures most of them are from CA but I'm surprised at Issa and disappointed... unless it was somehow unConsitutional to go through w/ the impeachment but I don't see how that would be..

It has to be a "crime" (not just incompetence)?

How about endangering all of America?

Is that not a crime?

Earth is going to need volunteers to ride Elon's Starship up to establish the moon colony very soon. Let's try not to dissuade migration too much.

Shouldn't red states share their good fortune with blue states?

I put the bug in a BP friend's ear.....He loved it and will pass it on. ;)

Forum List

Back