Burglars Hit Home of Gun Owner ID’d by Newspaper

The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and a state lawmaker said it appears the burglars may have used the newspaper’s map to target the residence.

“Luckily the gun was locked up and no one was hurt,” Sen. Greg Ball said.

Burglars Hit Home of Gun Owner ID’d by Newspaper | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

liberals must be so happy

Obviously, this means that gun ownership is not a deterence to crime. Am I right??

It is if the homeowner is in the residence, douche.

The gun owner was not home when the burglary occurred, the source said...

Last edited:
Aside from the burglars targeting the gun cabinet I'm not sure why people are speculating it had anything to do with the newspaper article. Did the article specify where in the person's house the guns were located? Is it possible somebody broke in to steal anything and noticed the homeowner had a gun cabinet?

The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and a state lawmaker said it appears the burglars may have used the newspaper’s map to target the residence.

Burglars Hit Home of Gun Owner ID’d by Newspaper | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

How come the gun didn't stop the robbery?

'Cause "guns don't stop robberies; people stop robberies".

Last edited:

'Cause "guns don't stop robberies; people stop robberies".

And only you can prevent forest fires.

:D

Sounds like grounds to sue the paper out of existence to me. I would also sue the reporters and the editors as individuals. It would take a few years but in the end i would own their houses.

They should sue the newspaper for conspiring to commit robbery. Ask for $100 million in punitive damages.

Guns are inanimate objects and it is impossibe for a gun to do anything.

Does your car drive drunk?

Sounds like grounds to sue the paper out of existence to me. I would also sue the reporters and the editors as individuals. It would take a few years but in the end i would own their houses.

Obviously you're not a lawyer.

When the list was published three weeks ago, the objection raised in here was that such a list would endanger those residents who did not have guns. So your reasoning already shot itself in the foot, pun intended. Can't have it both ways unless your living in the pages of a George Orwell novel.

Problem 2: who says the house was targeted because of that list? A Republican Congresscritter looking for attention, megaphoned by Fox Noise? That's your source? I'd keep looking.

Problem 3: the list was published three weeks ago, December 24. How long does a newspaper story stay relevant?

Problem 4: the list the paper published was already public information before it was printed.

Your witless, counselor.

You haven't heard of ethanol??

Obviously you're not a lawyer.

In what way is that obvious? Because he doesn't spew the KOS kiddie bullshit that you do?

When the list was published three weeks ago, the objection raised in here was that such a list would endanger those residents who did not have guns.

Yeah, you trotted this bullshit out earlier, so I went and reviewed the threads here, which say just the opposite of what you claim.

So your reasoning already shot itself in the foot, pun intended.

You fabricating wild tales does not damage the reasoning of others.

Can't have it both ways unless your living in the pages of a George Orwell novel.

Huh?

Have you ever read Orwell?

Problem 2: who says the house was targeted because of that list? A Republican Congresscritter looking for attention, megaphoned by Fox Noise? That's your source? I'd keep looking.

That would be up to the jury to decide, sparky.

I suggest the leftist rag get a good attorney. The Journal News is about to be sued out of existence.

Problem 3: the list was published three weeks ago, December 24. How long does a newspaper story stay relevant?

There is an expiration date on libel?

Dayum, you have a keen legal mind, sparky...

Problem 4: the list the paper published was already public information before it was printed.

Try again, the leftist rag created an interactive map, leading criminals to the front doors of those with valuable commodities. Funny that they didn't do a map of homes with 60 inch or larger 3D televisions.

Well maybe next Christmas - oh wait, they'll be out of business by then..

Your witless, counselor.

Pogo, as ever, you remain a complete fucktard.

Nope. I have a lock on the liquor cabinet.

Forum List

Back