Burglars Hit Home of Gun Owner ID’d by Newspaper

Obviously you're not a lawyer.

In what way is that obvious? Because he doesn't spew the KOS kiddie bullshit that you do?

"He"?? Who "he"? I wasn't talking to a he, I was talking to you. Read much?

What the hell is a 'KOS'?

When the list was published three weeks ago, the objection raised in here was that such a list would endanger those residents who did not have guns.

Yeah, you trotted this bullshit out earlier, so I went and reviewed the threads here, which say just the opposite of what you claim.

:link:?

Can't have it both ways unless your living in the pages of a George Orwell novel.
Huh?
Have you ever read Orwell?

A reference to "Doublethink". I'll try not to post over your head. It's not easy but Palladin-boy's giving me some target practice.

Problem 2: who says the house was targeted because of that list? A Republican Congresscritter looking for attention, megaphoned by Fox Noise? That's your source? I'd keep looking.

That would be up to the jury to decide, sparky.

And that's what I just got done telling you, Sherlock. :bang3:

I suggest the leftist rag get a good attorney. The Journal News is about to be sued out of existence.

aaaaand right back to number 1 in Obliviousland. Ok....

There is an expiration date on libel?
Dayum, you have a keen legal mind, sparky...

No Blinky, what I'm asking is how long does a newspaper, which comes out daily, get blamed for contrived gun fetish fantasies? Three weeks is three weeks. If there's a burglary in a month, do you come back whining about a newspaper printing public information then? A year? Ten years?

Should I use little tiny words?

Problem 4: the list the paper published was already public information before it was printed.

Try again, the leftist rag created an interactive map, leading criminals to the front doors of those with valuable commodities. Funny that they didn't do a map of homes with 60 inch or larger 3D televisions.

I don't need to "try again"-- you didn't touch my point. It's public information, period. How they chose to format it is still irrelevant.

Case dismissed as frivolous.

And don't edit my words. Get your own.

The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and a state lawmaker said it appears the burglars may have used the newspaper’s map to target the residence.

“Luckily the gun was locked up and no one was hurt,” Sen. Greg Ball said.

Burglars Hit Home of Gun Owner ID’d by Newspaper | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

liberals must be so happy

Obviously, this means that gun ownership is not a deterence to crime. Am I right??

no it just proves guns cant shoot by themselves......would these guys have burgled the house if they were home?....

The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and a state lawmaker said it appears the burglars may have used the newspaper’s map to target the residence.

Burglars Hit Home of Gun Owner ID’d by Newspaper | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Gee whiz, you guys told us burgulars would not want to enter the homes of armed citizens. Is that not true anymore?

You guys are fucking idiots.

if they are home.....im sure you knew that....

How come the gun didn't stop the robbery?

hang on Sallow this is going to shock you.......someone needs to be there to ......shoot it.....

Hi, you have received -940 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
fuck off.

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

He negs because he doesn't understand a simple pun. Hard to believe, Harry...
This is why Palldin-boy lives on in my signature. What a maroon.

I'll just have to preface future jokes so the dense will know when they're coming and can run away.

i-dont-always-get-jokes-but-when-i-do-i-pretend-not-to-get-them-because-im-a-whore.jpg

Last edited:

How come the gun didn't stop the robbery?

hang on Sallow this is going to shock you.......someone needs to be there to ......shoot it.....

Back in the day, when I was a truck driver and mover, I moved this accountant who worked in the corporate world and was getting back with his wife. He was a cheap bastard who did the books for my boss and was getting a free move out of the deal. He was so cheap that he rode in the truck with us. As a joke he said something like "I know what you guys make..and what you guys claim, how about you boys give me a hundred bucks each." I told him that he had a very nice BMW and that it would be a shame to see it get burned. That's when he told me he had a gun. And that's when I showed him it. He kept it in his brief case..which I checked.

Then he laughed and said "I am just kidding fellows."

He did have a smoking hot wife. And I did give him his gun back. Without the bullets.

:D

And the lawsuits may now commence!

And the lawsuits may now commence!

Uh-- no. Already laughed out of court in post #34.

Obviously, this means that gun ownership is not a deterence to crime. Am I right??
No. It only proves that guns are inanimate items.

Seeing as they robbed one of the armed houses it didn't have anything to do with the map. Fail.

Forum List

Back