Bungling Surgeon Ben Carson Left Sponge in Patients Brain!

My profile is as informative as yours.

You probably are discounting Trump based on things that happened long ago. It is time to take a fresh look. All the others are pwned by those that control Business, Entertainment and News.

My decision is based on how he has handled his current campaign. I like Trump as a businessman, as a President, I don't think he has the diplomacy for the office.

You must be a LGBT, woman or Millennial. This country didn't become #1 kissing ass.

You probably are discounting Trump based on things that happened long ago. It is time to take a fresh look. All the others are pwned by those that control Business, Entertainment and News.

My decision is based on how he has handled his current campaign. I like Trump as a businessman, as a President, I don't think he has the diplomacy for the office.

You must be a LGBT, woman or Millennial. This country didn't become #1 kissing ass.

Nope, Reagan was forceful and diplomatic. Trump isn't.

Most highly skilled people who manage at complex task are highly skilled genius, who keep track of everything, even the tasks of subordinates.

I agree, that doesn't describe Carson. He doesn't even know basic Economics. When asked foreign policy questions on old Mideast problem, he defers to his team who are working on a solution. We have wars in progress, he seems to be unaware of.

Total made up caca. Where is the evidence for you accusations? Do you know anything about economics? I haven't seen the evidence.

I am quite excellent in economics, both from formal education and investing experience.

I quit paying any attention to Carson about a year ago when he sputtered some elementary school quality econ pablum. Since then, the few times I have heard highlights of his speaking, he hasn't had anything to say on any topic, except he wants to keep bringing in H-1B and Farm Worker mud people.

His highlight from the Republican Deabte was, "I'm going to have my people study that problem and put out a paper on it." LOL Carson is RETARDED.

So all you,have is an uneducated opinion and don't know shit. Thanks for clarifying that.

Without even knowing your credentials, I'm positive anyone following Carson hasn't made it past HS. I'm much more educated than you.

Can't be if you made that ridiculous assumption.

No. It became number 1 being good, working hard, being smart.

Whether it remains number one depends a lot on whether we stop the corruption, get smart, and start working hard again.

Does anyone here actually expect a neurosurgeon to avoid all lawsuits over such a massive carrier?

Someone was fucked up after a surgery and was unhappy about it - newsflash - that is a risk in ALL surgeries. Had there really been gross malpractice, he would ave had his license to practice taken away.

"Hey guys. Did anybody see where I left that sponge? Best of luck to you. Hope you make a full recovery. Guys, where's that sponge?"
You do realize that there are up to 70 people involved in a brain surgery like that anyone of them may have left a sponge in her brain. However I would like to see the cat scan of that and even then who knows if it's real.

Forum List

Back