Bungling Surgeon Ben Carson Left Sponge in Patients Brain!

Note to left wing racists, surgeons don't keep track of the sponges. The operating room team does.

Most highly skilled people who manage at complex task are highly skilled genius, who keep track of everything, even the tasks of subordinates.

I agree, that doesn't describe Carson. He doesn't even know basic Economics. When asked foreign policy questions on old Mideast problem, he defers to his team who are working on a solution. We have wars in progress, he seems to be unaware of.

Please post a copy of your certificate of graduation from medical school and your GPA.

BUNGLING SURGEON BEN CARSON LEFT SPONGE IN PATIENT’S BRAIN!
National Enquirer ^ | 10/7/15 | Sharon Churcher

Judging by White House wannabe Ben Carson’s track record as a neurosurgeon, his presidential campaign should be declared dead on arrival!

In a bombshell investigation into his medical career, The National ENQUIRER has exclusively learned the now retired doc allegedly butchered one patient’s brain — and EVEN left a sponge in another’s skull!

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and

brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!

“He’s totally untrustworthy!” one former patient, Karly Bailey, told The ENQUIRER. The Florida woman claimed Carson spent “maybe 14 minutes” with her and her parents before performing a delicate brain tumor operation that ruined her life at age 9.

“My parents told him they weren’t authorizing him to remove the whole tumor because of the risk,” said Karly, now 27.

“But he did what he goddamned pleased! He tried to remove all of the tumor, and injured my nerves and brain stem.

“I was paralyzed on my right side. I’ve never fully recovered. I have chronic fatigue, and my eyes dance around. It’s like having permanent vertigo. My face droops and people are really cruel.”

Karly’s family slapped Carson — then director of pediatric neurosurgery at Baltimore’s Johns Hopkins Hospital — with a lawsuit.

What a piece of shit Carson is...Anti-science, a shitty doctor and a fundamentalist!!!! Say no!

I don't have anything good to say about Carson as a Presidential candidate but I've never heard his skill as a surgeon questioned. Of course no doctor can go through a long career and not have a few unsatisfied patients. But by using crap from the National Enquirer to attack him you really open yourself up to ridicule. Unless you're parodying attack ads I'm afraid you deserve any ridicule you receive.

But the National Enquirer was just fine when they revealed the story about John Edwards.

That story happened to be true. I don't give a ton of credit to a lying scumbag "news"paper just because it occasionally manages to say something based on actual and verifiable facts. But it's still okay to credit the truth, even when it disseminated from such a shitty source.

Edwards was a fucking lowlife piece of shit toward his very ill wife prior to her demise. The fact that this was revealed in the shitty rag,The Enquirer, doesn't mean the story is false.

Dr. Carson has gotten sued a few times. So what? Anybody can get sued. That doesn't mean the lawsuits were based on valid complaints. The fact that the existence of some lawsuits was revealed in the shitty rag, The Enquirer, doesn't mean the story is somehow significant, either.

Judging by White House wannabe Ben Carson’s track record as a neurosurgeon, his presidential campaign should be declared dead on arrival!

In a bombshell investigation into his medical career, The National ENQUIRER has exclusively learned the now retired doc allegedly butchered one patient’s brain — and EVEN left a sponge in another’s skull!

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and

“He’s totally untrustworthy!” one former patient, Karly Bailey, told The ENQUIRER. The Florida woman claimed Carson spent “maybe 14 minutes” with her and her parents before performing a delicate brain tumor operation that ruined her life at age 9.

“My parents told him they weren’t authorizing him to remove the whole tumor because of the risk,” said Karly, now 27.

“But he did what he goddamned pleased! He tried to remove all of the tumor, and injured my nerves and brain stem.

“I was paralyzed on my right side. I’ve never fully recovered. I have chronic fatigue, and my eyes dance around. It’s like having permanent vertigo. My face droops and people are really cruel.”

Karly’s family slapped Carson — then director of pediatric neurosurgery at Baltimore’s Johns Hopkins Hospital — with a lawsuit.

What a piece of shit Carson is...Anti-science, a shitty doctor and a fundamentalist!!!! Say no!

I don't have anything good to say about Carson as a Presidential candidate but I've never heard his skill as a surgeon questioned. Of course no doctor can go through a long career and not have a few unsatisfied patients. But by using crap from the National Enquirer to attack him you really open yourself up to ridicule. Unless you're parodying attack ads I'm afraid you deserve any ridicule you receive.

But the National Enquirer was just fine when they revealed the story about John Edwards.

That story happened to be true. I don't give a ton of credit to a lying scumbag "news"paper just because it occasionally manages to say something based on actual and verifiable facts. But it's still okay to credit the truth, even when it disseminated from such a shitty source.

Edwards was a fucking lowlife piece of shit toward his very ill wife prior to her demise. The fact that this was revealed in the shitty rag,The Enquirer, doesn't mean the story is false.

Dr. Carson has gotten sued a few times. So what? Anybody can get sued. That doesn't mean the lawsuits were based on valid complaints. The fact that the existence of some lawsuits was revealed in the shitty rag, The Enquirer, doesn't mean the story is somehow significant, either.
:)

Racism rears it's ugly head in the Dim camp. They could only bring themselves to elect a half black man.

Most highly skilled people who manage at complex task are highly skilled genius, who keep track of everything, even the tasks of subordinates.

I agree, that doesn't describe Carson. He doesn't even know basic Economics. When asked foreign policy questions on old Mideast problem, he defers to his team who are working on a solution. We have wars in progress, he seems to be unaware of.

Total made up caca. Where is the evidence for you accusations? Do you know anything about economics? I haven't seen the evidence.

I am quite excellent in economics, both from formal education and investing experience.

I quit paying any attention to Carson about a year ago when he sputtered some elementary school quality econ pablum. Since then, the few times I have heard highlights of his speaking, he hasn't had anything to say on any topic, except he wants to keep bringing in H-1B and Farm Worker mud people.

His highlight from the Republican Deabte was, "I'm going to have my people study that problem and put out a paper on it." LOL Carson is RETARDED.

Total made up caca. Where is the evidence for you accusations? Do you know anything about economics? I haven't seen the evidence.

I am quite excellent in economics, both from formal education and investing experience.

I quit paying any attention to Carson about a year ago when he sputtered some elementary school quality econ pablum. Since then, the few times I have heard highlights of his speaking, he hasn't had anything to say on any topic, except he wants to keep bringing in H-1B and Farm Worker mud people.

His highlight from the Republican Deabte was, "I'm going to have my people study that problem and put out a paper on it." LOL Carson is RETARDED.

Just as I thought: no evidence.

So all you,have is an uneducated opinion and don't know shit. Thanks for clarifying that.

Just as I thought: no evidence.

I'd go retrieve some of his comments if I thought he had a chance in hell of getting near the candidacy , but he doesn't.

You can donate to his campaign anyway though.

So all you,have is an uneducated opinion and don't know shit. Thanks for clarifying that.

Without even knowing your credentials, I'm positive anyone following Carson hasn't made it past HS. I'm much more educated than you.

Racism rears it's ugly head in the Dim camp. They could only bring themselves to elect a half black man.

I agree, so far this looks like a WhiteGenocide website:

Z%20Racial%2026_zpslcspc9ek.jpg

Z%20Racial%2020_zpsxjfeycst.jpg

Without even knowing your credentials, I'm positive anyone following Carson hasn't made it past HS. I'm much more educated than you.

I don't know anything about you and your life. I would have be an incredibly stupid moron to make a comment on whether I am more educated than you or not.

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!

First of all he's not anti science. He loves science.

Just because someone is a Christian doesn't mean they don't like science.

Second, he saved the ungrateful whores life.
He denies evolution, that's anti-science.
No it isn't. He doesn't deny evolution. He believes in creation. You can believe in both.

How can something "evolve" if it has not been "created" first?

I don't know anything about you and your life. I would have be an incredibly stupid moron to make a comment on whether I am more educated than you or not.

Yep, but you called me uneducated a few posts above this. ^^^^^

I'll take the 'bungling' BRAIN SURGEON who accidently leaves a sponge in a patient over the 'bungling' COMMUNITY ORGANIZER that gives thousands of guns to Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in the deaths of over 350, to include a US BPA and a US soldier or who hired an AL QAEIDA-ASSOCIATED MILITIA to guard the now DEAD US Ambassador any day....but that's just me.

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!

He denies evolution, that's anti-science.
No it isn't. He doesn't deny evolution. He believes in creation. You can believe in both.

How can something "evolve" if it has not been "created" first?
Right it's created by God then evolves.

Because you failed to provide the credentials. You just side stepped the whole issue and went on with your little nutter rant.

Carson may or may not be my guy. I have ruled no one out except Hillary and Trump. It's quit obvious you don't like Carson, however I have seen nothing from you that would disqualify him.

How can a neurosurgeon be anti-science? These leftwing bigots are real pieces of work.

Because you failed to provide the credentials. You just side stepped the whole issue and went on with your little nutter rant.

Carson may or may not be my guy. I have ruled no one out except Hillary and Trump. It's quit obvious you don't like Carson, however I have seen nothing from you that would disqualify him.

My profile is as informative as yours.

You probably are discounting Trump based on things that happened long ago. It is time to take a fresh look. All the others are pwned by those that control Business, Entertainment and News.

Last edited:

My profile is as informative as yours.

You probably are discounting Trump based on things that happened long ago. It is time to take a fresh look. All the others are pwned by those that control Business, Entertainment and News.

My decision is based on how he has handled his current campaign. I like Trump as a businessman, as a President, I don't think he has the diplomacy for the office.

Forum List

Back