Bungling Surgeon Ben Carson Left Sponge in Patients Brain!

Let's say it's true. How does that negate all the amazing things he has done for people or disqualify him in the slightest?

BUNGLING SURGEON BEN CARSON LEFT SPONGE IN PATIENT’S BRAIN!
National Enquirer ^ | 10/7/15 | Sharon Churcher

Judging by White House wannabe Ben Carson’s track record as a neurosurgeon, his presidential campaign should be declared dead on arrival!

In a bombshell investigation into his medical career, The National ENQUIRER has exclusively learned the now retired doc allegedly butchered one patient’s brain — and EVEN left a sponge in another’s skull!

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!

“He’s totally untrustworthy!” one former patient, Karly Bailey, told The ENQUIRER. The Florida woman claimed Carson spent “maybe 14 minutes” with her and her parents before performing a delicate brain tumor operation that ruined her life at age 9.

“My parents told him they weren’t authorizing him to remove the whole tumor because of the risk,” said Karly, now 27.

“But he did what he goddamned pleased! He tried to remove all of the tumor, and injured my nerves and brain stem.

“I was paralyzed on my right side. I’ve never fully recovered. I have chronic fatigue, and my eyes dance around. It’s like having permanent vertigo. My face droops and people are really cruel.”

Karly’s family slapped Carson — then director of pediatric neurosurgery at Baltimore’s Johns Hopkins Hospital — with a lawsuit.

What a piece of shit Carson is...Anti-science, a shitty doctor and a fundamentalist!!!! Say no!

What a bunch of hateful nonsense. So never mind Carson's overall outstanding, world-renowned record as a surgeon, right? Every surgeon has made minor mistakes like the one you're hollering about.

Which is worse: Leaving a sponge in someone or failing to provide adequate security for 4 American diplomatic personnel in Benghazi and getting them killed as a result?
This just might be another example of the hate the Left has for any black person who is NOT a progressive.

Try to forget the political bullshit for one minute. Read this short list as sort of a much abridged mini bio.

(From wikipedia)
In 2014, an American poll conducted by Gallup ranked Carson sixth on a list of the most admired men in the world.[46]

That list doesn't come close to conveying his reputation and skill as a neurosurgeon but if it doesn't impress the hell out of you you're a hard guy to impress. I'll stick with my original opinion. Trying to attack Carson by attacking his medical skills is about as classy and smart as the birther movement's b.s.

Of course if I were eligible to vote in your elections I wouldn't vote for him in a million years, but that's another story entirely.

Thanks for a list of Affirmative Action/Irrelevant Cash Donations awards, sought by the emotionally needy to justify their existence. None represent skills useful to a sitting president, unless you consider giving away taxpayer money

Note to left wing racists, surgeons don't keep track of the sponges. The operating room team does.

Most highly skilled people who manage at complex task are highly skilled genius, who keep track of everything, even the tasks of subordinates.

I agree, that doesn't describe Carson. He doesn't even know basic Economics. When asked foreign policy questions on old Mideast problem, he defers to his team who are working on a solution. We have wars in progress, he seems to be unaware of.

Judging by White House wannabe Ben Carson’s track record as a neurosurgeon, his presidential campaign should be declared dead on arrival!

In a bombshell investigation into his medical career, The National ENQUIRER has exclusively learned the now retired doc allegedly butchered one patient’s brain — and EVEN left a sponge in another’s skull!

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!

“He’s totally untrustworthy!” one former patient, Karly Bailey, told The ENQUIRER. The Florida woman claimed Carson spent “maybe 14 minutes” with her and her parents before performing a delicate brain tumor operation that ruined her life at age 9.

“My parents told him they weren’t authorizing him to remove the whole tumor because of the risk,” said Karly, now 27.

“But he did what he goddamned pleased! He tried to remove all of the tumor, and injured my nerves and brain stem.

“I was paralyzed on my right side. I’ve never fully recovered. I have chronic fatigue, and my eyes dance around. It’s like having permanent vertigo. My face droops and people are really cruel.”

Karly’s family slapped Carson — then director of pediatric neurosurgery at Baltimore’s Johns Hopkins Hospital — with a lawsuit.

What a piece of shit Carson is...Anti-science, a shitty doctor and a fundamentalist!!!! Say no!

The National Enquirer? Yeah, you go with that. :lmao:

There is a thread on this bullshit. Oh wait. It's this thread, you uninformed trout.

And it's already been discussed and largely refuted.

It is laugh worthy.

So, your contribution is to repeat the bullshit.

You are a wasted pile of nothing.

I read the back pages before posting and didn't see anything about Carson's inapplicable background.

Additionally, I have watched him struggle to answer questions like he was retarded or stumble over topic he knew nothing about. Carson is exactly the pawn the GOP establishment wants, another Obama puppet.

What questions were those? I have never seen any such thing.

Huh? He has NEVER given a succinct answer to questions on Economics, Foreign Police or War Fighting.

He is another pawn for the Welfare Industrial Complex, like Obama.

Wow, you're really desperate

there is zero danger of him becoming president.

Thee is zero danger of you adding anything to a conversation.

You really think you can predict what will happen one year out ?

Laughable.

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and

brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!

I don't have anything good to say about Carson as a Presidential candidate but I've never heard his skill as a surgeon questioned. Of course no doctor can go through a long career and not have a few unsatisfied patients. But by using crap from the National Enquirer to attack him you really open yourself up to ridicule. Unless you're parodying attack ads I'm afraid you deserve any ridicule you receive.

But the National Enquirer was just fine when they revealed the story about John Edwards.

Even they can't blow it when thrown a softball.

My guess is that you've all been punked.

Matthew ususally hangs around his own threads.

Didn't see hiim but once on this one.....

My guess is that he wanted to see how far you'd go.....before you realized you'd been had.

Just a guess.

No it isn't. He doesn't deny evolution. He believes in creation. You can believe in both.
He is a young earth creationist--believes in the literal six day story.

Only an Old Earth creationist can rationalize evolution. A young earth creationist opposes it because it goes against the literal description in the bible, i.e. it calls the veracity of the bible int question from their(YEC) standpoint.

No he believes in the 6 day creation, not that the earth is 6,000 years old. There is a difference there.
Ben Carson: ‘I Do Believe in the Six-Day Creation’ of the World
“You go back to the very first chapter in the Bible -- and I’m not a hard and fast person who says the Earth is only 6,000 years old -- but I do believe in the six-day creation,” he said.

Actually, the 6,000 year calculation is derived from the 6 day myth. It is calculate along the genealogy of Adam and his descendent.

You do remember Adam, the first man created during the six days? The age of the Earth follows from the six day myth. They are not separate issues for a literalist, which, according to the article, Ben Carson claims to be.

Either Ben Carson has yet to look at the full claims that follow the YEC position, or he does not understand how tenuous his position really is hen he tries to mix YEC with OEC.

Just because you think that it's a myth does not mean that it is true and yes the age of the Earth can be separate from 6 day creation, each day being 1,000 years.
The Earth was here first long before life was created.

1)The YEC'ers are not claiming the Earth was created in 6 thousand years. 6 24 hour periods. The story is claimed to be literal.. Not allegory.

2) the 6,000 years is the time period from modern times to Adam(others argue 10,000) which is preposterous because there are records of civilizations older than that.

Understand the YEC argument. The minute you begin to use allegory, you end up claiming the Bible is fictional, not the true unabridged word of God. Either what is stated is literal, or you are playing with a set of fairy tales.

You are trying to claim Ben Carson is an OEC, but he clearly tells us that he is not. He is a strict literalist.

I am not trying to claim anything. I put up his quote of what he said.
You are the one trying to claim he said something else or that his words mean something else.

Great. Someday the headline will be...

President Butterfingers Ben Carson spills grape soda into launch code briefcase...

...World War III begins.

Note to left wing racists, surgeons don't keep track of the sponges. The operating room team does.

Most highly skilled people who manage at complex task are highly skilled genius, who keep track of everything, even the tasks of subordinates.

I agree, that doesn't describe Carson. He doesn't even know basic Economics. When asked foreign policy questions on old Mideast problem, he defers to his team who are working on a solution. We have wars in progress, he seems to be unaware of.

Total made up caca. Where is the evidence for you accusations? Do you know anything about economics? I haven't seen the evidence.

There is a thread on this bullshit. Oh wait. It's this thread, you uninformed trout.

And it's already been discussed and largely refuted.

It is laugh worthy.

So, your contribution is to repeat the bullshit.

You are a wasted pile of nothing.

I read the back pages before posting and didn't see anything about Carson's inapplicable background.

Additionally, I have watched him struggle to answer questions like he was retarded or stumble over topic he knew nothing about. Carson is exactly the pawn the GOP establishment wants, another Obama puppet.

What questions were those? I have never seen any such thing.

Huh? He has NEVER given a succinct answer to questions on Economics, Foreign Police or War Fighting.

He is another pawn for the Welfare Industrial Complex, like Obama.

Examples? . . . . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

That it was an error and admitted as such by the person who made it is an admission of fact.

Frank, tell me honestly: do you really think BHO is foreign born and a Muslim. Honestly.

Not sure Jake. It's just as likely that he told people he was born in Kenya to get admission to all his Ivy league schools because as an American black he's an academic nitwit and wouldn't have gotten into Community College
We know you are an American nitwit.

So that's your excuse
That it was an error and admitted as such by the person who made it is an admission of fact.

Frank, tell me honestly: do you really think BHO is foreign born and a Muslim. Honestly.

More proof of how dangerous the far left religion truly is..

The national enquirer lolol I'm googling it right now. I'll find out the REAL story.
so what, big deal, worse case scenario, the patient eventually winds up with the same personality/mentality of Joe Biden/Elizabeth Warren.

Forum List

Back