CDZ Bullying: Let Discuss it

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Bruce_T_Laney, Dec 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bruce_T_Laney

Bruce_T_Laney Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,668
    When I was a kid I was bullied. Now I know that is hard to believe but it is true.

Now let discuss were you the bully or victim?

How has it affected you later in life?

If you were the bully and met your victims today would you ask for forgiveness?

If you were the victim of bullying would you forgive?

Remember this is the clean debate zone, so remember the rules are different...

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Billy_Kinetta

Billy_Kinetta Paladin of the Lost Hour Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,302
    I was taught early on to punch bullies square in the nose as hard as I could. Worked quite well.

Were I to meet those bullies today, I would smile and say "There's nothing to forgive. After all, it was your blood."

:2up:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,941
    I was given permission by My dad to bully the bullies.

Seriously. My dad hated it and would not tolerate it in his kids.

I was required to step in whenever I witnessed it.

As for your questions. I was never bullied, and I never bullied anyone. I kicked some ass occasionally, but usually, the school kids knew enough not to do that kind of shit around Me. That isn't bragging. After a while, the bullies get tired of stopping up bleeding noses and split lips.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,941
    I liked Eastwood's statement.

"Why don't you lay there and bleed a while."

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. Tipsycatlover

Tipsycatlover Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,739
    I was not a bully and I was never bullied. I just knocked the shit out of anyone who was unfortunate enough to cross my path.

6. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,089
    I want to know where all the teachers are in this... I didn't allow any bullying.

7. Bruce_T_Laney

Bruce_T_Laney Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,668
    Why I was bullied was because I was sickly. I swear if you saw me now many of you laugh and say I could have never been sickly but I spent most of my youth in a croup tent during the winter.

Many from my past ask me to forgive them, and just tell them past is the past.

With that written it still make me wonder why do so many feel the need to bully?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Humorme

Humorme BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +887
    My father once found out that a friend and I were being bullied at school by a small gang. I must have been ten or so. He told my friend and I to go back to school and beat the Hell out of the bullies or he'd beat it out of us.

The principal and a janitor backed up by a couple of teachers broke the melee up, but I was never a victim again. I'm quite astute at identifying bullies, however, and today those are the same guys who troll people and bully them on the Internet, but don't have the courage to call people out due to fear. They're real tough guys when it's in their backyard and they have back - up. When someone can save their hide, they are THE MAN. One on one, outside the limelight and where nobody can save them, they are the same bullies that taunted kids in school.

9. theDoctorisIn

theDoctorisIn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,365
    There were a few times when I was in elementary school, I think, that I was bullied.

But by the time I was 12, I was taller than 6 feet, and by the time I was 16, I had a beard.

I never got in a fight in high school. I went to a smart kid school, though.

I hung out mostly with outcasts, though - the kids who would probably have been bullied, if it had been a different high school.

10. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,543
    There is a very big difference between when I was a kid and today we didn't have the web and social media where people could attack you and trash anonymously back then it wasn't that hard to find out who was talking shit about you and confront them not so today. Look at this board we only know each other by screen names which is why sometimes we say stuff here we would never say to the persons face.

• Agree Agree x 1