Bullshit Law in England

And I can bitch and complain about how you make threads about yourself.

It's gotten old, tedious and rather boring. Lop off about 30 IQ points and your TM of the right.

I don't 'make threads about me'.... morons do that by themselves. Since your opinion is pretty meaningless, I won't worry about your opinion of my IQ.

You already did dumbo.

And you fucked up the thread and caused friction between other members that was unnecessary.
It's about Free speech and the potential misery a World Government could cause.

So lets try this again. The issue is free speech and a potential World Government.
From where I sit, CG pointed to the distinction between Britain and England and you made it personal by making a big deal out of it. You could have acknowledged your error, stated the it wasn't terribly important in the context of the discussion, or ignored her.
So did CG make the thread about her, or did you?
You, after all called her "Queen of the Forum" did you not? I can't recall her ever making that claim.

I don't 'make threads about me'.... morons do that by themselves. Since your opinion is pretty meaningless, I won't worry about your opinion of my IQ.

You already did dumbo.

And you fucked up the thread and caused friction between other members that was unnecessary.
It's about Free speech and the potential misery a World Government could cause.

So lets try this again. The issue is free speech and a potential World Government.
From where I sit, CG pointed to the distinction between Britain and England and you made it personal by making a big deal out of it. You could have acknowledged your error, stated the it wasn't terribly important in the context of the discussion, or ignored her.
So did CG make the thread about her, or did you?
You, after all called her "Queen of the Forum" did you not? I can't recall her ever making that claim.

I agreed, look back.. But the other issue was the possibility of a World Government which she would not recognize. Then she went on her meltdown.
Look, I don't take it personally, I really don't care two cents about her. Why would I. She grew her score and became a loud mouth punk and troll in here. Nothing more..
All you have to do is look at her record of late.

Thanks for taking the time to consider the issue.

Last edited:
To answer the OP, I CAN imagine a World Government, but I can't imagine Conservatives ever letting it happen.
The possibility is beyond remote and your thread might be better suited to the conspiracy theories forum than politics.

ETA: I have looked at her record of late. Yup she has been more bitchy than usual. Wouldn't you be if you were subjected to the abuse she has been in the last few weeks?
In my never humble opinion, she has weathered abrasive attacks on an unnamed part of her female anatomy better than most would have.

Last edited:

You already did dumbo.

And you fucked up the thread.

It's about Free speech and the potentail misery a World Govenment could cause.

Actually, you made it about me. I guess because you don't like your dumbassed title being challenged.

Again, for the record... the US Constitution does not cover Great Britain. They have their own laws.... which they have had for substantially longer than we have. Mind your own business about their laws. They don't expect us to live by theirs.

You made it about you by splitting that useless hare.

It's what you do. find fault, hoping the op or poster defends themselves so you can blather on about how smart you are.

damn you are insecure

You already did dumbo.

And you fucked up the thread.

It's about Free speech and the potentail misery a World Govenment could cause.

Actually, you made it about me. I guess because you don't like your dumbassed title being challenged.

Again, for the record... the US Constitution does not cover Great Britain. They have their own laws.... which they have had for substantially longer than we have. Mind your own business about their laws. They don't expect us to live by theirs.

It's what you do. find fault, hoping the op or poster defends themselves so you can blather on about how smart you are.

damn you are insecure

Wait..... what? Explaining that it's not England's law.... it's British Law is me making the thread about me?

On what fucking planet does that make sense?

Damn, you are one dumb assed fool, TooDumb. You might have two thumbs, but - frankly - I struggle to find one brain cell's worth of value in your posts. This is evidenced by you thinking I 'blather' about how smart I am... demonstrating your stupidity does not make me smart. I know 4 year olds who could do that.

damn you are insecure

Wait..... what? Explaining that it's not England's law.... it's British Law is me making the thread about me?

Damn, you are one dumb assed fool, TooDumb. You might have two thumbs, but - frankly - I struggle to find one brain cell's worth of value in your posts. This is evidenced by you thinking I 'blather' about how smart I am... demonstrating your stupidity does not make me smart. I know 4 year olds who could do that.

It's not an 'English law', it's British. Do you even know the difference, without using google?

That's what you said.

You split the hare, then for no reason, you insulted him. Hoping to get him annoyed so you could do your bitch routine, again.

damn you are insecure

It's not an 'English law', it's British. Do you even know the difference, without using google?

That's what you said.

You split the hare, then for no reason, you insulted him. Hoping to get him annoyed so you could do your bitch routine, again.

I know what I said. What I said was perfectly reasonable... it is British law... not English. People who are going to form an opinion or rant about something, should get their facts straight... or put up with those of us who call bullshit on it. That was perfectly reasonable. It was copsnrobbers who made this about me... but you let that fact slide in your enthusiasm to find some whine about me. You are a lying fucking twit, TooDumb.

That's what you said.

I know what I said. What I said was perfectly reasonable... it is British law... not English. People who are going to form an opinion or rant about something, should get their facts straight... or put up with those of us who call bullshit on it. That was perfectly reasonable. It was copsnrobbers who made this about me... but you let that fact slide in your enthusiasm to find some whine about me. You are a lying fucking twit, TooDumb.

It took me a while. But I figured it out. You're a child in an adults body.

You insult someone, then blame them for getting pissed at you, then use further ridicule to get threads too wrap around you.

I don't know if you need to get laid or just grow the fuck up.

Later melty girl, you made it Two Easy:lol:

That's what you said.

You insult someone, then blame them for getting pissed at you, then use further ridicule to get threads too wrap around you.

I call anyone stupid who posts stupid shit. That's not rocket science. Fact remains, he made it about me, and you lied by accusing me of making it about me. And now, because you know you're a fucking idiot... you resort to the SOP of the circle jerk and make comments about a life that you know jack shit about.

You really are a sad little clown.

I call anyone stupid who posts stupid shit. That's not rocket science. Fact remains, he made it about me, and you lied by accusing me of making it about me. And now, because you know you're a fucking idiot... you resort to the SOP of the circle jerk and make comments about a life that you know jack shit about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7GJcKuVGm8]Wicked Witch Melting - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

So anyone that makes a minor mistake needs to have it pointed out then be insulted.

I see.

here, you should read this;
http://www.dalecarnegie.com/secrets...06_GBBranded&gclid=CNSE0bqJh68CFUZN4AodI1Iy-A

It will help you become a human being that can think of others, instead of being a selfish bitch all the time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7GJcKuVGm8]Wicked Witch Melting - YouTube[/ame]

So anyone that makes a minor mistake needs to have it pointed out then be insulted.

I see.

http://www.dalecarnegie.com/secrets...06_GBBranded&gclid=CNSE0bqJh68CFUZN4AodI1Iy-A

It will help you become a human being that can think of others, instead of being a selfish bitch all the time.

Calling stupid as stupid makes me a 'selfish bitch'. On what planet? Twit.

I see.

Earth.

Wicked Witch Melting - YouTube

I see.

Earth.

You went to public school, right?

You went to public school, right?

Not my fault you never learned even the basics of manners.

Nor is it mine that you lack basic comprehension.

I comprehend just fine.

CG sop = find fault, point it out add insult, make thread about me instead of actual subject.

Go back through threads you're on, see how often it happens.

Then ask yourself; Is it always the other person doing it?

Not my fault you never learned even the basics of manners.

Nor is it mine that you lack basic comprehension.

I comprehend just fine.

CG sop = find fault, point it out add insult, make thread about me instead of actual subject.

Go back through threads you're on, see how often it happens.

Then ask yourself; Is it always the other person doing it?

I do insult stupid. That is not making the thread about me, it is voicing my opinion - as do we all.... It is sad whiners that constantly make shit about me... and then accuse me of making it about me. You can see the stupid in that, can you not?

Generally, I find it is the butthurt that do it. You look back through this thread and see who made it about me. Clue: it wasn't me.

Now, I am bored with your whining bullshit... so I am unsubscribing.

Forum List

Back