Bullshit Allegations Without Evidence

Only if you PM your friends about whether they have neg repped the poster and then rePMed them that you neg the poster. Then you probably should PM your friend to remind you to wait 48+ hours to neg the poster a second time.

Shit, I just check my list and if the time has passed and they say something stupid like about Romney being a mormon I give en some more. :eusa_whistle:

Willow, you have grown on me like a bad case of ringworm.

We have ointment for that. :D

That post wasn't directed at you in any way, Catz. :eusa_angel:
LMAO! She must have a guilty conscience.

I have been accused of being part of a neg rep gang myself, to be fair. Sometimes a poster makes a comment so stupid that it probably does appear to be some sort of plot when several people neg him or her.

I can't imagine a post of NK's that would set off such a reaction. :eusa_eh:

I do have a guilty conscience, but not about negging Nosmo. :tongue:

Chocolate or Lattes?

So if a poster says something that a number of members don't like and more than one of them neg him for it, it's now called "gang negging" do I have that right?

Only if you PM your friends about whether they have neg repped the poster and then rePMed them that you neg the poster. Then you probably should PM your friend to remind you to wait 48+ hours to neg the poster a second time.

Shit, I just check my list and if the time has passed and they say something stupid like about Romney being a mormon I give en some more. :eusa_whistle:

That's 'serial neg repping' and it's probably a biiiig 'no-no' too. Unless of course the other poster is a *bleeping expletive deleted* and virtually every post of theirs is negworthy...... exceptions can and should be made for those situations.

cm has some 'splainin to do. I took her on her word that she was not the typical USMB extreme rw'er. That was until I saw her say prison rape offends her conscience then turn @ and thank zander for posting about it. see post #42 for the smoking gun.

cm has some 'splainin to do. I took her on her word that she was not the typical USMB extreme rw'er. That was until I saw her say prison rape offends her conscience then turn @ and thank zander for posting about it. see post #42 for the smoking gun.

catz is not a rightwinger. just too impressed with her own flaming capabilities to keep the narrative in line.

Catz seems like a fiscal Conservative, social Liberal.

That's probably about it.

be that as it may, she started this thread on the premise that she finds relating anything to prison rape is unconscionable then she turns @ and thanks zander for doing the same thing.

Quote: Originally Posted by Meister View Post
I sure don't like seeing a member leave under these circumstances. I've had my bouts with NK, he gives and he takes like most of us on here. I do not like the gang neg repping that's been going on. But, the staffs hands are tied with no rules being violated. But, I am sad to see this coming from a long time member. I hope you reconsider, Nosmo.

1) I've said it before. This board is for trolling. All day, every day, rw trolls post one to two line insults that, on any other board would be called what they are - trolling.

2) The "mods" and "admin" are the cause of this. They also participate to an astounding degree and every single day. WTF???

If there's one thing I've learned from owning and running a business its that whatever it is, its starts at the top. This is the one place where "trickle down" is true. As long as the mods and admin participate in trolling and allow trolling, this board will be a place for trolls to hang out, a place where they can "gang neg rep" and bully other posters.

3) There is no debate or discussion on this board. There is only insults and foul language. If that's what you want, fine. But, if you really want someone like Nosmo to stay, only you can change the board to encourage that.

4) Don't punish or ban people for "rules" you pull out of thin air. You have spanked me and banned me but your reasons are not stated in any rule that I could find. That's just more bullying by the rw's.

If I post here, I'll play by your rules but, dammit. STATE your rules.

Is there anyone who believes that posters should be able to read the minds of the (RIGHT WING) mods/admin? I mean, I'm good. I'm actually damn good, but I don't read minds.

Will this post get me banned again?

Last edited:

be that as it may, she started this thread on the premise that she finds relating anything to prison rape is unconscionable then she turns @ and thanks zander for doing the same thing.

The premise was that she wasn't involved in any gang-negging involving NK. The prison comment was what caused her to neg, not a coordinated neg assault, as some have suggested.

I've noticed the middle name of many radical rw's is "hypocrite".

So if a poster says something that a number of members don't like and more than one of them neg him for it, it's now called "gang negging" do I have that right?

that is the impression i get from the whining.... yes.

The post was an homage to Catz earlier post....that's what made it funny, dipshit.....

The post was an homage to Catz earlier post....that's what made it funny, dipshit.....

so she finds prison rape references funny when they're in context? Nice try rw kool aid drinker. :clap2:

Last edited:

so she finds prison rape references funny when they're in context? Nice try rw kool aid drinker. :clap2:

The prison rape is not the funny part you humorless prig.....

d4837514_Point_over_your_head.jpeg

Forum List

Back