Bullshit Allegations Without Evidence

I negged No Smoking a few weeks ago. he cried like a little bitch......thin skinned wimps should really stay away from this place. :lol:

Why should they stay away? Because your superior in some way? That another person's feelings have no value? I'm not going to give my fellow conservatives a free pass on bullying.

I sure don't like seeing a member leave under these circumstances. I've had my bouts with NK, he gives and he takes like most of us on here. I do not like the gang neg repping that's been going on. But, the staffs hands are tied with no rules being violated. But, I am sad to see this coming from a long time member. I hope you reconsider, Nosmo.

My rep was not a gang-neg.

It was for this post in the flame zone: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5698538-post28.html

I work with inmates and gang-involved violent offenders. Wishing prison rape on someone isn't very nice, and it precipated my neg rep, as did Nosmo's neg rep whining. There is no basis for Meister's allegation.

That post wasn't directed at you in any way, Catz. :eusa_angel:

Thanks, Meister. I appreciate your willingness to clarify this.

My rep was not a gang-neg.

It was for this post in the flame zone: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5698538-post28.html

I work with inmates and gang-involved violent offenders. Wishing prison rape on someone isn't very nice, and it precipated my neg rep, as did Nosmo's neg rep whining. There is no basis for Meister's allegation.

LMAO! She must have a guilty conscience.

I have been accused of being part of a neg rep gang myself, to be fair. Sometimes a poster makes a comment so stupid that it probably does appear to be some sort of plot when several people neg him or her.

I can't imagine a post of NK's that would set off such a reaction. :eusa_eh:

I do have a guilty conscience, but not about negging Nosmo. :tongue:

I negged No Smoking a few weeks ago. he cried like a little bitch......thin skinned wimps should really stay away from this place. :lol:

Why should they stay away? Because your superior in some way? That another person's feelings have no value? I'm not going to give my fellow conservatives a free pass on bullying.

Is it bullying if the victim is a masochist who enjoys it?

I have been accused of being part of a neg rep gang myself, to be fair. Sometimes a poster makes a comment so stupid that it probably does appear to be some sort of plot when several people neg him or her.

You do know you have to actually have a conscience in order to feel guilt. I require proof that you have said conscience. Bitch.

Not to sound smug, but yes, I am superior.

I am superior because I see this place for what it is - A MESSAGE BOARD. A place where one can anonymously vent their views, opinions, and political feelings without alienating friends and family in the real world. If a few neg reps or crude inappropriate posts upset you- go away. This is not a good place for thin skinned wimps...we play hardball here.

:clap2:

You do know you have to actually have a conscience in order to feel guilt. I require proof that you have said conscience. Bitch.

My conscience told me to tell you to fuck off.

NWA.

Straight out tha Twafflehouse, crazy motherfucker named malcontent
From the gang called Neggers With Attitudes
When I'm called off, I got a sawed off
Squeeze the trigger, and bodies are hauled off
You too, boy, if ya fuck with me
The police are gonna hafta come and get me
Off yo ass, that's how I'm goin out
For the punk motherfuckers that's showin out
Neggers start to mumble, they wanna rumble
Mix em and cook em in a pot like gumbo
Goin off on a motherfucker like that
with a gat that's pointed at yo ass
So give it up smooth
Ain't no tellin when I'm down for a jack move
Here's a murder rap to keep yo dancin
with a crime record like Charles Manson
AK-47 is the tool
Don't make me act the motherfuckin fool
Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe
I'm knockin neggers out tha box, daily
yo weekly, monthly and yearly
until them dumb motherfuckers see clearly
that I'm down with the capital T-W-A-T
Boy you can't fuck with me
So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better duck
Coz tha malcontent is crazy as fuck
As I leave, believe I'm stompin
but when I come back, boy, I'm comin straight out tha Twafflehouse...

:)

peace...

I literally laughed out loud at this Mal. :thup::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

I am superior because I see this place for what it is - A MESSAGE BOARD. A place where one can anonymously vent their views, opinions, and political feelings without alienating friends and family in the real world. If a few neg reps or crude inappropriate posts upset you- go away. This is not a good place for thin skinned wimps...we play hardball here.

So your civility is fluid depending on your distance from a person. BTW, hardball means you feel free to be an ass, because you are nameless. Seems pretty cowardly to me. Your pride in a skill set is a conviction of your principles.

So your civility is fluid depending on your distance from a person. BTW, hardball means you feel free to be an ass, because you are nameless. Seems pretty cowardly to me. Your pride in a skill set is a conviction of your principles.
You are entitled to your opinion. I tend to be civil both here and in real life- but I rarely discuss politics with my family and friends. I come here to do that. I do enjoy the anonymity that these boards provide, mainly because I don't need the IRS knocking on my door for political payback!! :lol:

Seriously though, I see all sorts of bad behavior and inappropriate posts. I get neg repped occasionally as well. If I grow tired of it, I take a break. I stay away for a while.

What I don't do is whine about it and start a thread telling everyone how "my feewings aw hurted....." That is cowardly.

ngbbs42dd84ebd2b7f.jpg

Its hard to have a discussion about politics, if the opposing side is absent or not very active.

I understand your whining opinion. It has been particularly present as of late. I figure we have a lock on November, so why not be a little extra generous?

Its hard to have a discussion about politics, if the opposing side is absent or not very active.

I understand your whining opinion. It has been particularly present as of late. I figure we have a lock on November, so why not be a little extra generous?

I enjoy conversations with myself since I have views on both sides of the spectrum.

I enjoy conversations with myself since I have views on both sides of the spectrum.

You might come in pretty handy around here in the future. Who arbitrates? :D

I would also point out that most of the banned aren't doing it right. My recent ban elsewhere is good til 2014. Obviously, you aren't pissing them off enough. DO IT RIGHT PEOPLE!!!

You might come in pretty handy around here in the future. Who arbitrates? :D

I would also point out that most of the banned aren't doing it right. My recent ban elsewhere is good til 2014. Obviously, you aren't pissing them off enough. DO IT RIGHT PEOPLE!!!

The recent bannings lacked a certain flair for drama that I have come to appreciate in many years of observing forum bannings.

So if a poster says something that a number of members don't like and more than one of them neg him for it, it's now called "gang negging" do I have that right?

So if a poster says something that a number of members don't like and more than one of them neg him for it, it's now called "gang negging" do I have that right?

Only if you PM your friends about whether they have neg repped the poster and then rePMed them that you neg the poster. Then you probably should PM your friend to remind you to wait 48+ hours to neg the poster a second time.

Only if you PM your friends about whether they have neg repped the poster and then rePMed them that you neg the poster. Then you probably should PM your friend to remind you to wait 48+ hours to neg the poster a second time.

Shit, I just check my list and if the time has passed and they say something stupid like about Romney being a mormon I give en some more. :eusa_whistle:

Shit, I just check my list and if the time has passed and they say something stupid like about Romney being a mormon I give en some more. :eusa_whistle:

Willow, you have grown on me like a bad case of ringworm.

Forum List

Back