Bullshit Allegations Without Evidence

Quote: Originally Posted by Meister View Post
I sure don't like seeing a member leave under these circumstances. I've had my bouts with NK, he gives and he takes like most of us on here. I do not like the gang neg repping that's been going on. But, the staffs hands are tied with no rules being violated. But, I am sad to see this coming from a long time member. I hope you reconsider, Nosmo.

1) I've said it before. This board is for trolling. All day, every day, rw trolls post one to two line insults that, on any other board would be called what they are - trolling.

2) The "mods" and "admin" are the cause of this. They also participate to an astounding degree and every single day. WTF???

If there's one thing I've learned from owning and running a business its that whatever it is, its starts at the top. This is the one place where "trickle down" is true. As long as the mods and admin participate in trolling and allow trolling, this board will be a place for trolls to hang out, a place where they can "gang neg rep" and bully other posters.

3) There is no debate or discussion on this board. There is only insults and foul language. If that's what you want, fine. But, if you really want someone like Nosmo to stay, only you can change the board to encourage that.

4) Don't punish or ban people for "rules" you pull out of thin air. You have spanked me and banned me but your reasons are not stated in any rule that I could find. That's just more bullying by the rw's.

If I post here, I'll play by your rules but, dammit. STATE your rules.

Is there anyone who believes that posters should be able to read the minds of the (RIGHT WING) mods/admin? I mean, I'm good. I'm actually damn good, but I don't read minds.

Will this post get me banned again?

/heads to the search engine to see if Luddly has ever started a thread which wasn't trolling .....

ETA: Well, how about that! I found ONE! http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/237869-a-teeny-weeny-request.html

Just the one though.

Still looking for another.

Last edited:
I sure don't like seeing a member leave under these circumstances. I've had my bouts with NK, he gives and he takes like most of us on here. I do not like the gang neg repping that's been going on. But, the staffs hands are tied with no rules being violated. But, I am sad to see this coming from a long time member. I hope you reconsider, Nosmo.

1) I've said it before. This board is for trolling. All day, every day, rw trolls post one to two line insults that, on any other board would be called what they are - trolling.

2) The "mods" and "admin" are the cause of this. They also participate to an astounding degree and every single day. WTF???

If there's one thing I've learned from owning and running a business its that whatever it is, its starts at the top. This is the one place where "trickle down" is true. As long as the mods and admin participate in trolling and allow trolling, this board will be a place for trolls to hang out, a place where they can "gang neg rep" and bully other posters.

3) There is no debate or discussion on this board. There is only insults and foul language. If that's what you want, fine. But, if you really want someone like Nosmo to stay, only you can change the board to encourage that.

4) Don't punish or ban people for "rules" you pull out of thin air. You have spanked me and banned me but your reasons are not stated in any rule that I could find. That's just more bullying by the rw's.

Is there anyone who believes that posters should be able to read the minds of the (RIGHT WING) mods/admin? I mean, I'm good. I'm actually damn good, but I don't read minds.

Wow! we get hammered when we moderate, we get hammered when we don't moderate, Lud. If you don't like the way this forum is run, feel free to leave. But to say it's the right wing staff members that is the problem, that is just a leftwing hack talking crap.
You're not that good and certainly not that damn good, Lud. So please get over your pompous drivel.

luddly.neddite has one of the better aveys here.

Thank ya, thank ya, thank ya.

Its after an original work of art, shows the Real Orange Man, CryBaby Boehner, who does little except play golf, swill booze, smoke cigarettes and play golf.

Us tax payers give him a hefty check ... for doing not much of anything at all.

oops

I've been informed that I broke the rules with this post so have deleted it.

My apologies.

Last edited:

Wow! we get hammered when we moderate, we get hammered when we don't moderate, Lud. If you don't like the way this forum is run, feel free to leave. But to say it's the right wing staff members that is the problem, that is just a leftwing hack talking crap.
You're not that good and certainly not that damn good, Lud. So please get over your pompous drivel.

You're certainly free to hold that opinion and I understand your annoyance at my post but .... what about my questions

Is it really too much to ask that the rules be posted?

Do you really believe its okay to make up rules depending on your feelings about a poster or that posters political beliefs?

Remember that promise you made to me?

I'll say it again - I am more than willing to abide by the rules and that is my responsibility.

Am I asking too much when I ask that the rules be posted for all to see? How can I/we abide by your rules if they are not posted?

So! You extracted a promise? I hope it wasn't in PM. Aren't ewe special?

You're certainly free to hold that opinion and I understand your annoyance at my post but .... what about my questions

Is it really too much to ask that the rules be posted?

Do you really believe its okay to make up rules depending on your feelings about a poster or that posters political beliefs?

Remember that promise you made to me?

I'll say it again - I am more than willing to abide by the rules and that is my responsibility.

Am I asking too much when I ask that the rules be posted for all to see? How can I/we abide by your rules if they are not posted?

The rules are posted. There is always a firestorm of threads when one changes or is added. When there is a bs poster like you on the board. One liners is all you deserve. I refuse to debate a hack like you.

luddly.neddite has one of the better aveys here.

Thank ya, thank ya, thank ya.

Its after an original work of art, shows the Real Orange Man, CryBaby Boehner, who does little except play golf, swill booze, smoke cigarettes and play golf.

Us tax payers give him a hefty check ... for doing not much of anything at all.

Willow sure don't mind paying for those things :eusa_whistle:

As posted above, I didn't realize that I broke the rules and have deleted the offending post.

My apologies.

Sorry, but that's all I can do.

My rep was not a gang-neg.

It was for this post in the flame zone: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5698538-post28.html

I work with inmates and gang-involved violent offenders. Wishing prison rape on someone isn't very nice, and it precipated my neg rep, as did Nosmo's neg rep whining. There is no basis for Meister's allegation.

With your mouth I doubt very much you work with prison inmates or gang-involved violent offenders. Neither they, prison staff or attorneys would put up with your arrogant self righteous idiocy.

cm has some 'splainin to do. I took her on her word that she was not the typical USMB extreme rw'er. That was until I saw her say prison rape offends her conscience then turn @ and thank zander for posting about it. see post #42 for the smoking gun.

Context frequently escapes you, doesn't it?

Why don't you toddle off to barneyandfriends.com and start posting on their boards there?

My rep was not a gang-neg.

It was for this post in the flame zone: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5698538-post28.html

I work with inmates and gang-involved violent offenders. Wishing prison rape on someone isn't very nice, and it precipated my neg rep, as did Nosmo's neg rep whining. There is no basis for Meister's allegation.

With your mouth I doubt very much you work with prison inmates or gang-involved violent offenders. Neither they, prison staff or attorneys would put up with your arrogant self righteous idiocy.

Nobody who works/worked for a law enforcement agency would ever make this post. Did they remove your dick and balls when you moved to San Francisco, or were you born without them?

Last edited:
Can I request that this flame be moved to the flame zone since it's kind of run its course up here, por favor?

muchas gracias.

Some idiots need their hineys kicked.

Forum List

Back