Bullshit Allegations Without Evidence

catzmeow

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2008
Gunshine State
I sure don't like seeing a member leave under these circumstances. I've had my bouts with NK, he gives and he takes like most of us on here. I do not like the gang neg repping that's been going on. But, the staffs hands are tied with no rules being violated. But, I am sad to see this coming from a long time member. I hope you reconsider, Nosmo.

My rep was not a gang-neg.

It was for this post in the flame zone: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5698538-post28.html

I work with inmates and gang-involved violent offenders. Wishing prison rape on someone isn't very nice, and it precipated my neg rep, as did Nosmo's neg rep whining. There is no basis for Meister's allegation.

Last edited:
Not saying you weren't justified in negging a poster catz. I would say that the other poster choosing not to post any more seems like a greater issue and one that effects us all with the absence. This place will get boring in a big hurry if we all think alike or turn on each other next.

I sure don't like seeing a member leave under these circumstances. I've had my bouts with NK, he gives and he takes like most of us on here. I do not like the gang neg repping that's been going on. But, the staffs hands are tied with no rules being violated. But, I am sad to see this coming from a long time member. I hope you reconsider, Nosmo.

It was for this post in the flame zone: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5698538-post28.html

I work with inmates and gang-involved violent offenders. Wishing prison rape on someone isn't very nice, and it precipated my neg rep. I don't like the allegation, and there is no basis for it.

^Gang Banger... You gonna Crip Walk now like yoar in the Olympics or something?... :dunno:

:)

peac.e..

• Banned
For the dirty south neggas....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NNhfDnsU8g]The Real Gangsta Crip Walk ++ V3 - YouTube[/ame]

NWA.

Straight out tha Twafflehouse, crazy motherfucker named malcontent
From the gang called Neggers With Attitudes
When I'm called off, I got a sawed off
Squeeze the trigger, and bodies are hauled off
You too, boy, if ya fuck with me
The police are gonna hafta come and get me
Off yo ass, that's how I'm goin out
For the punk motherfuckers that's showin out
Neggers start to mumble, they wanna rumble
Mix em and cook em in a pot like gumbo
Goin off on a motherfucker like that
with a gat that's pointed at yo ass
So give it up smooth
Ain't no tellin when I'm down for a jack move
Here's a murder rap to keep yo dancin
with a crime record like Charles Manson
AK-47 is the tool
Don't make me act the motherfuckin fool
Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe
I'm knockin neggers out tha box, daily
yo weekly, monthly and yearly
until them dumb motherfuckers see clearly
that I'm down with the capital T-W-A-T
Boy you can't fuck with me
So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better duck
Coz tha malcontent is crazy as fuck
As I leave, believe I'm stompin
but when I come back, boy, I'm comin straight out tha Twafflehouse...

:)

peace...

I work with inmates and gang-involved violent offenders. Wishing prison rape on someone isn't very nice, and it precipated my neg rep, as did Nosmo's neg rep whining. There is no basis for Meister's allegation.

That post wasn't directed at you in any way, Catz. :eusa_angel:

That post wasn't directed at you in any way, Catz. :eusa_angel:
LMAO! She must have a guilty conscience.

I have been accused of being part of a neg rep gang myself, to be fair. Sometimes a poster makes a comment so stupid that it probably does appear to be some sort of plot when several people neg him or her.

I can't imagine a post of NK's that would set off such a reaction. :eusa_eh:

I have, a couple of times, discovered that I was part of a 'gang neg' crew. Who knew? I didn't. But it speaks much of the poster being negged... either post better or shut the fuck up and don't whine when you get bitchslapped. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Oh, shit.. this isn't in the flame zone.

Oh fuck, I shouldn't have said shit.

Ban me, Meister. I'll go quietly.

Forum List

Back