Build the Wall! Build the Wall!

A two thousand mile wall.

Should able to knock that out in six months tops.

When conservatives stop being ignorant, hateful bigots and racist.

In other words...Never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh so you have no problem spending billions of our dollars on illegals every year??

I would rather spend it on HELPING PEOPLE than funding a war.

Helping people is why we need to build the wall!

Allowing people to illegally enter this country hurts everyone who is legally here.

Why is there no talk of a wall on the northern border?

Fox Maria B. Just had special on the border. It is out of control. Checkpoints being not monitored to move resources to house illegals.

Dem Fights over sanctuary cities not acceptin illegals. Ten year old kids with now missinng parents? Kids used as pawns? Trains loaded like India? Drugs pouring across un-manned checkpoints? 900K backlog?

Thanks Chancy.

In other words...Never.

Oh so you have no problem spending billions of our dollars on illegals every year??

Allowing people to illegally enter this country hurts everyone who is legally here.

When you got a leaking pipe in the yard you don't work on the garage door!!!!!

Bump bump! None of you forkers saw Marias show? WTH? It is OUT OF CONTROL down there in New Mexico! The Dems are starting to fight over who has to take busloads into full sanctuary towns! Hello! Earth?

If no one cares then I dont care. Bartender, brown all around!

In other words...Never.

Rightwing bigots don’t have a problem with white, English speaking Christians entering the country illegally.

Without anyone ever voting on it, we are slowly losing the notion that we are an English speaking country. Language is one of our main cultural unifiers. Right now, there are parts of this country where immigrants can live their entire lives without ever learning English, because they don’t have to.

Under Trump’s plan, immigrants would need to demonstrate English proficiency and some level of “patriotic assimilation,” including a basic knowledge of our history and civics.

Without anyone ever voting on it, we are slowly losing the notion that we are an English speaking country. Language is one of our main cultural unifiers. Right now, there are parts of this country where immigrants can live their entire lives without ever learning English, because they don’t have to.

Under Trump’s plan, immigrants would need to demonstrate English proficiency and some level of “patriotic assimilation,” including a basic knowledge of our history and civics.

Well here we are mid 2019 and my girlfriends sister and her husband just came here and they can't speak a lick of english. How are they going to find work when they can't speak English?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

When are you libtards going to jump on the bandwagon? After all, your masters have decided that it is no longer politically convenient to oppose a wall. Will you, too, abandon your "principles" or will you try to claim that you were in favor a "fence" all along?
Can we AT LEAST get this portion walled?

Please?

NeedsAWall.gif

Look how fucking close that is to Guatemala, Nicaragua, etc.

SouthernBorderProx.gif

For the love of Hyena Teet Milking...

When are you libtards going to jump on the bandwagon? After all, your masters have decided that it is no longer politically convenient to oppose a wall. Will you, too, abandon your "principles" or will you try to claim that you were in favor a "fence" all along?

The wall was the Dems idea first. When you run a Cost / Benefits Analysis on a wall with the cost side being YOUR Liberty, it's a net loss. It's a loss that ends the culture of the posterity of the founders.

Put bluntly you lose. Why play into the hands of the globalists. Reject the wall.

Cost / Benefits Analysis on a wall with the cost side being YOUR Liberty

Exactly what Liberty would I lose?

Which ones are you NOT losing? Have you even studied this issue? I have a feeling that you wouldn't give a shit which Liberty you lost since you probably worship at the altar of the most anti - gun president in American history. It would probably be a waste of bandwidth.

Which ones are you NOT losing? Have you even studied this issue? I have a feeling that you wouldn't give a shit which Liberty you lost since you probably worship at the altar of the most anti - gun president in American history. It would probably be a waste of bandwidth.

In other words, you are unable to come up with a single example.

:lame2::290968001256257790-final:

In other words, you are unable to come up with a single example.

:lame2::290968001256257790-final:

Are you a fucking idiot?

1 - National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify

2 - Creation of the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security (like Russia's Motherland Security and Nazi Germany's Fatherland Security)

3) The assaults on the Fourth Amendment

4) Warrant less searches and seizures

5) The Constitution Free Zone

6) The end to the presumption of innocence / innocent until proven guilty

7) Unconstitutional use of the military to enforce domestic laws

8) The end of private property Rights - you can't defend your property

9) The imposition of troops when governor's say they are not needed - that is a clear violation of the Constitution and an assault on states rights

10) Armed drones to patrol the skies - and since you made this a "legal" issue, one day those armed drones will be after YOUR domestic terrorist ass.

Now that's ten. How many would you like? And you can't show us one, single, solitary sentence in the entire Constitution that gives the feds any authority on this issue. So, you've taken a giant shit on the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Got anything else?

Forum List

Back