I'm in tears this morning

so MANY stories of illegals committing crime/etc---and after being deported
......and this Judge in the link below HELPED an illegal [ who committed a crime ] evade ICE ---the only thing that makes sense is these liberal are IDIOTS/out of their minds
....this one was TWICE deported
...why do you want illegals here --especially one that commits a crime
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
these judges/libs are out of their minds...they are thinking with emotions and not sense
Judge helped twice-deported illegal immigrant avoid ICE agents using back door | Daily Mail Online

godamn --deporting these jackasses are costing taxpayer $$$$$
processing LEGALS cost $$$$$
etc
..we need to crack down on entry
limit LEGAL immigration/etc

I woke up to news that an illegal alien in Tennessee was arrested for kicking a 4-month-old baby to death. The illegal alien was already deported 5 times. Democrats did this. They let him in.

Five-Time Deported Illegal Alien Charged with Kicking Baby to Death
We have been talking about it for a couple of days, the Democrats get smarmy and day what about the white supremicists. Democrats don’t give a shit about dead babies.build the dam wall already. Deportation does not work. Congress does not work either. The democrats work for everyone who is not American.

I woke up to news that an illegal alien in Tennessee was arrested for kicking a 4-month-old baby to death. The illegal alien was already deported 5 times. Democrats did this. They let him in.

We have been talking about it for a couple of days, the Democrats get smarmy and day what about the white supremicists. Democrats don’t give a shit about dead babies.build the dam wall already. Deportation does not work. Congress does not work either. The democrats work for everyone who is not American.
thank you !
.....OBVIOUSLY deportation is not working/etc--why deport if they come back--?--don't let them in the first place
so you have to do something different

The immigration status of that man had nothing to do with the death of the baby.
If the man has used various aliases, it sounds as if he's got false papers and probably came in the front door, not jumping the border.

Be ready Americans to take America back! Democrats are the most hate-filled group on earth

thank you !
.....OBVIOUSLY deportation is not working/etc--why deport if they come back--?--don't let them in the first place
Or if they are deported and they come back, time to execute them, then deport their bodies across the border, showing those that want to come here, that we dont want them here. I am sick and tired of the same old shit, day after day.

thank you !
Or if they are deported and they come back, time to execute them, then deport their bodies across the border, showing those that want to come here, that we dont want them here. I am sick and tired of the same old shit, day after day.
Only if we also execute the employers that hire them.

Bigot.

What sanctuary city will he run to in order to escape bigots like you?

Come on Dims, take him in your homes.

It's like the homeless illegal who shot an American citizen to death in San Fran. He was not even charged with involuntary man slaughter. They just let him go..............

I almost forgot, this came from Brietbart? Well howdy doody, we can ever read anything from them? Just stick to the Huffington post cuz they have a monopoly on all truthiness.

Are you also in tears at what happened to little AJ Fruend in Illinois? The Turpin children in California? Or is it only that this evil crime was committed by someone from another country? Did Chris Watt's murder of his two children and his pregnant wife drive you to tears, as well?

Using horrific crimes to justify anti-immigration views is just plain sick.

thank you !
o--come on--this is NOT nazi Germany

thank you !
Wrong answer dumbass!

Ever notice the looney fucking left like old lady blame everyone except the border rats?

Forum List

Back