Build the Wall! Build the Wall!

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
When are you libtards going to jump on the bandwagon? After all, your masters have decided that it is no longer politically convenient to oppose a wall. Will you, too, abandon your "principles" or will you try to claim that you were in favor a "fence" all along?

Walls are immoral...

Then take down all the walls in your house.

Walls define boundaries between territory and property. Everybody has them. Every body uses them.

The only one the Libs have a problem with is one along the southern border keeping their swap-spit buddies Latino Biden voters from coming in to pull levers for them.

When conservatives stop being ignorant, hateful bigots and racist.

So your opposition to a wall/fence is based on your hatred of conservatives? You better check with your masters: You obviously haven't been sent the new talking points.

You're not even a useful tool for the left. The dumbass shit you say is too stupid to be believed by just about anyone.

Always angry, always ignorant best describes you.

Plus if you don't want illegal aliens in your country you are a racist and a bigot.

Just shows how low his IQ is.

In other words...Never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh so you have no problem spending billions of our dollars on illegals every year??

You have no problem with American's who are robbed, raped and murder by illegals every year??

And I'm sure you are tickled pink about the 20 million illegals that are in the country right now.

What a prince you are.

When are you libtards going to jump on the bandwagon? After all, your masters have decided that it is no longer politically convenient to oppose a wall. Will you, too, abandon your "principles" or will you try to claim that you were in favor a "fence" all along?

Nope. Not a Democrat and have always thought it's an unnecessary expense.

Not a Democrat and have always thought it's an unnecessary expense.

Care to explain "unnecessary?"

un·nec·es·sar·y
/ˌənˈnesəˌserē/
adjective
adjective: unnecessary
not needed.
"a fourth Chicago airport is unnecessary"

ex·plain
/ikˈsplān/

verb

1. make (an idea, situation, or problem) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts or ideas: "they explained that their lives centered on the religious rituals"

:290968001256257790-final:

I have a cheaper, more lethal solution than a wall: plant so many rows of land mines along the border than any Mexican parasite that crosses it gets blown into next week.

Land mines are the cheapest piece of military equipment of all time, they only cost a few dollars a piece to manufacture.

In other words...Never.

Oh so you have no problem spending billions of our dollars on illegals every year??

I would rather spend it on HELPING PEOPLE than funding a war.

Helping people is why we need to build the wall!

Allowing people to illegally enter this country hurts everyone who is legally here.

In other words...Never.

I would rather spend it on HELPING PEOPLE than funding a war.

Helping people is why we need to build the wall!

Allowing people to illegally enter this country hurts everyone who is legally here.

prolly why Trump is giving Mexico one year to clean up their act or he hits them with a tariff ....

Tariff Trump - or is it Mr. National Emergency

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back