Bud Light Marketing VP taking “leave of absence”

Nobody is stopping transgenders from buying Bud Light. But a Marketing Director who develops a $100 million campaign directed toward 1/3rd of 1% of the population while risking alienating the current customer base is an idiot, brainwashed by Harvard.
Where did you come up with that 100 million number?

She has more money in the bank than you have made in your entire life

And now is the face of the greatest woke miscalculation ever.

Great day for women.

7hexk5.jpg

No, bud light lost
Stock was up again today, about a dollar off the record high. You guys really aren't that bright. Pitiful actually. So desperate for a "victory" that you have to manufacture one out of whole cloth.

Bud Light is targeting the under 30 market, not you bunch of Boomer parasites. Your boycott ain't going to mean that much because you haven't bought a Bud Light in two decades. I would be worried when Dale Earnhardt Jr. proclaims he is not going to buy another Bud Light. Funny thing, Kid Rock hasn't bought a Bud Light in twenty years either, until he bought some to shoot up just to try and claw his way back into the spotlight. I know this because 20 years ago he sure wasn't ordering Bud Light from me at the bar. He was drinking Cuervo 1800.

And from all numbers I have seen, their sales are down, but in the single digits percentage wise. You dumbshits are not near as powerful as you think, and that is what is so pitiful. From all indications this boycott was a big FAIL. How does it feel to get your ass kicked by a dude pretending to be a woman?

Stock was up again today, about a dollar off the record high. You guys really aren't that bright. Pitiful actually. So desperate for a "victory" that you have to manufacture one out of whole cloth.

Bud Light is targeting the under 30 market, not you bunch of Boomer parasites. Your boycott ain't going to mean that much because you haven't bought a Bud Light in two decades. I would be worried when Dale Earnhardt Jr. proclaims he is not going to buy another Bud Light. Funny thing, Kid Rock hasn't bought a Bud Light in twenty years either, until he bought some to shoot up just to try and claw his way back into the spotlight. I know this because 20 years ago he sure wasn't ordering Bud Light from me at the bar. He was drinking Cuervo 1800.

And from all numbers I have seen, their sales are down, but in the single digits percentage wise. You dumbshits are not near as powerful as you think, and that is what is so pitiful. From all indications this boycott was a big FAIL. How does it feel to get your ass kicked by a dude pretending to be a woman?
Pay attention

i'm not exactly sure what was the purpose behind the marketing campaign. How do you make the connection between putting a transgender influencer on your beers and increasing sales?? Maybe this is why I'm the head of marketing at any job or company.

i'm not exactly sure what was the purpose behind the marketing campaign. How do you make the connection between putting a transgender influencer on your beers and increasing sales?? Maybe this is why I'm the head of marketing at any job or company.
The VP explicitly stated what her intentions were.

That doesn't mean it made sense, with relation to increasing sales
she made sure they lost sales and market share and my business for good. woohoo she's great!!!

Fk woke and they can all go broke

Forum List

Back