Bud Light Doubles Down on Homo Agenda

Do you hate trump voters?

I bet you will say you merely disagree with them

But when conservatives oppose liberal sex perverts grooming children that is called hate by people like you
Golfing Gator is a bigot if he disagrees with Trump supporters. Haters gonna hate

Slouching Towards Gomorrah

As with many other delusions, Fairyphiles try to make us believe that this is just another sexuality. That is make-believe; Gayism is not a sexuality at all. And it disgusts, corrupts, demoralizes, and threatens a normal healthy society. It is our civic duty to stamp it out.

And then comes along the next one to double down on the doubled down hate.

Thanks!

Can you explain what harm is being done by a company supporting LGBTQ businesses?
As lbgtq+++++ has become advocacy of the loathsome the company becomes uniquely identified with the advocacy. Violent protest burning down businesses, attacking customers is the hallmark of the left. The right's method of fighting back is to withhold. Withhold approval. Withhold money. Withhold patronage. Every disapproval is seen as hate. Because every disapproval is met by hate.

Plummeting sales says you're wrong

So we'll put you on record as. Supporting the groomers

BTW, people still have the right to NOT spend their money with those who offend their morality
Plummeting sales of a cheap beer shows nothing about who is running this country. What an absurd suggestion.

I’m not on record of supporting anybody. Don’t lie and put words in my mouth.

I never claimed people, or bigots, didn’t have the right to boycott. Have at it, why would I care?

As lbgtq+++++ has become advocacy of the loathsome the company becomes uniquely identified with the advocacy. Violent protest burning down businesses, attacking customers is the hallmark of the left.

Can you link to some LGBQT companies/organizations that have been burning down businesses?

I will be happy to wait.

Did the words hallmark of the left escape you.

So, you hate all gay people because those on the left do not hate them and some people on the left do bad things.

And this folks is the logic of the day that rules our country by the drones on both sides.

So, you hate all gay people because those on the left do not hate them and some people on the left do bad things.

And this folks is the logic of the day that rules our country by the drones on both sides.
According to you, anything less than the full throated roar of acceptance is hate. This is so absurd it defies response.

It's the same old bigotry that's been around forever. :dunno: It's just the politics/parties in power that changes, albeit not by much.

Forum List

Back