BS Alert: Wray Says Under Oath He's Not Sure If FBI Assets Were At Capitol on J6

FBI Agents testified during the J6 Committee hearings there were undercover FBI Agents in the crowd on J6...

...so WTF does Wray think he is doing declaring he isn't sure if there was or not?

At the least Wray just claimed he has no idea what is going on in his FBI and must be removed. At worst he just lied under oath and should be arrested.

He doesn't even rise to the level of being an assklown.
He's a known Liar and deceiver.Use of the words " I refer you to "
is a known tactic employed under/with Obama agency assklowns.
Like *Loretta Lynch.She musta used that biz " And I refer you to "
at least a dozen times when questioned by Congress.

* 83rd Attorney General.
Eric Holder was The Only ACTIVE Cabinet member in American
History to be found/charged and Guilty of CONTEMPT.
Never as much as spent 5 minutes behind bars.

fat man christie highly recommended him....figures
I mean, I could see a real career for the guy.In some cheap Carny where
instead of tossing stuff to knock over weighted Milk bottles
just pitch baseballs at his huge Gut.To see how far they bounce off.

Over a thousand people were arrested during the protest. Do you really think all of them were inside the building?
What I think is I don't think people were arrested for less then walking into the capital building.

That sounds like gas lighting.

Again, link or name one of those people please.

Back your claim. A reasonable request.

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Brown. Antifa or FBI?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI?

Daniel Rodriguez. Antifa or FBI?

All these people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?
All these people have are half-assed conspiracy theories based lies. There is zero documented proof of anything.

Director Wray was appointed by the Rapist and Traitor. Here is what a ReNaziKlan appointed F.B.I. Director has to say.

WASHINGTON — FBI Director Chris Wray on Wednesday said GOP accusations that he used his power to oppress conservatives are “insane.”

After Republicans complained for several hours during a House Judiciary Committee hearing that the FBI had been “weaponized” against GOPers, Wray offered a reality check.

The idea that I am biased against conservatives seems somewhat insane to me, given my own personal background,” he said in response to a question from Rep. Harriet Hageman (R-Wyo.).

Wray, a registered Republican, was nominated for his position by former President Donald Trump, who said at the time of his selection that Wray had “impeccable credentials” including a stint as associate deputy attorney general in the George W. Bush administration.

You people ain't got jack shit in the way of proof. When Wray was appointed by the Rapist and Traitor all you people could sing his praises. But once your attempt to overthrow the Government of the United States America you need fall guy because like you always do you need someone other than you to blame.

All these people have are half-assed conspiracy theories based lies. There is zero documented proof of anything.

Director Wray was appointed by the Rapist and Traitor. Here is what a ReNaziKlan appointed F.B.I. Director has to say.

WASHINGTON — FBI Director Chris Wray on Wednesday said GOP accusations that he used his power to oppress conservatives are “insane.”

After Republicans complained for several hours during a House Judiciary Committee hearing that the FBI had been “weaponized” against GOPers, Wray offered a reality check.

The idea that I am biased against conservatives seems somewhat insane to me, given my own personal background,” he said in response to a question from Rep. Harriet Hageman (R-Wyo.).

Wray, a registered Republican, was nominated for his position by former President Donald Trump, who said at the time of his selection that Wray had “impeccable credentials” including a stint as associate deputy attorney general in the George W. Bush administration.

You people ain't got jack shit in the way of proof. When Wray was appointed by the Rapist and Traitor all you people could sing his praises. But once your attempt to overthrow the Government of the United States America you need fall guy because like you always do you need someone other than you to blame.
Good post, but in Trump's defense, legally he is a sexual abuser, not a rapist.

Wray just lied under oath.

His own agents have already testified to the fact tbete were undercover agents at the Capitol on J6.

Stop being an embarrassing troll.

83rd Attorney General.
Eric Holder was The Only ACTIVE Cabinet member in American
History to be found/charged and Guilty of CONTEMPT.
Never as much as spent 5 minutes behind bars.
45th President of the United States.
Donald Trump was the only POTUS to be impeached TWICE
and subsequently charged with MULTIPLE felonies in multiple jurisdictions.
Soon to be convicted and spend the remainder of his pathetic life behind bars in a federal prison.

So the DIRECTOR OF THE FBI isn't sure if agents were in the crowd on J6? WTF???? Ok let's assume he's not lying. Then that means he is not competent to run the FBI and should step down immediately.
Said this way back
How could he not know?
Convenient distencing?
Kinda major those Pelosi plants in famous for talking about
He doesn’t know ?

H

Hmmmm....
Wray gave his statement under penalty of perjury lantern.
Are you making this statement of yours under oath?
Of course not.
Talk is cheap for MAGAt fools like you, isn't it?
Just like your orange golf-boy demi-god huh?
Won't ever actually APPEAR....like in a courtroom or deposition to say anything under oath...where it really matters,
but he'll SURE mouth off online....where there are no consequences for lying.
Piss off and STFU you idiot.

Wray's own FBI agents have already testified that there WERE undercover FBI agents at the Capitol on J6.

He is counting on idiots like you to post crap like this after his perjury.

Good job, douche-bag.

Over a thousand people were arrested during the protest. Do you really think all of them were inside the buildin
It's obvious that a group stormed into the Capitol.In that bumrush were
Ashley Babbett and I believe John Stark also.
However who was involved and did yell out for people waiting for while
attending the Trump speech to make sure and go to the Capitol bldg.
{ often pleading } and go inside.His name was never made public
until months later.When a news article appeared by some relative unknown
site and a person named Ray Epps.His name was just removed from the FBI Most Wanted List.That news sparked interest.Who was Ray Epps and why was he on the FBI Most Wanted List.Over the last year we have seen numerous Video footage of
this Guy { Ray Epps } a day before the Trump January 6th Speech and On the
Day of the Speech.He seemed frantic about demanding that People go over
to the Capitol.Get over there.We have also learned { thankfully c/o Tucker Carlson}
that FBI were high up out of sight monitoring via video the Capitol Bldg.
That is why one of the Republican House members questioning Wray kept
wanting an answer as to How Many FBI were at the Capitol on January 6th.
Was it possibly just one or many.Wray refused to admit even if just one
FBI agent was on the scene.

The bottom line that NO ONE can dispute was that with several.months warning of an expected large crowd and potential violence NO ATTEMPT WAS MADE TO PREVENT J6.

ALL that was required to do so was erect the security fencing that had been used successfully numerous times in protecting the WH & USSC building. It would have taken, at most, 72 hours.

NO hardened / secure barriers were put up. Only light metal railings / barriers were put in several places, which were moved with ease - some say by undercover FBI agents.

There were no 'No Trespassing' signs, on the grounds, in the Capitol Building, or on the doors / windows.

UNDERCOVER agents / police are used to catch criminals AFTER / DURING tbe crime taking place, NOT TO PREVENT THE ACT. To PREVENT, a show of force / numbers is required as a deterrent.

There were u dercover agents dressed as Trump supporters INSIDE the Capitol BEFORE the violence / breech occurred. The ONLY reason for this would be to LURE people inside.

Anyone who had the common sense God gave a door knob understands all of this and knows J6 was a setup.

Forum List

Back