Wray Avoids Questions at Hearing as Usual

This time about his protection of the Bidens, and about misuse of FISA in investigating January 6th. Wray had previously said that FISA wasn't involved in the Jan 6th investigations.

DOH!

As soon as Trump declared to run they started investigations into anything that the GOP led House would want to ask them about.
Wray's excuses always start with "I can't comment on anything that is currently under investigation".
Then he says "We're working hard to do blah...blah...blah....blah...blah."

Here Wray says that the FBI got involved due to the white powder, but of course, refuses all other information, and refers congress to an organization so known for not saying anything that it has "Secret" as the first word in its name.

Zero Point Zero Integrity

zeropointzero.gif

wrayisabigfatliarliehisassoffhehaszeropointzerointegrity2.jpg

Jordan asks, "What is the difference between a traditional Catholic and a radical traditional Catholic."

Wray's answer: "I'm not an expert on Catholic orders."

Is he trolling? "Radical traditional Catholic" is not the name of a Catholic order. I'm a slid-back Texas Baptist, and even I know that. "Radical" is a label that the head of the FBI field office in Richmond put on Catholics who oppose abortion.

He stonewalled on the subject of allowing the person responsible for the "let's infiltrate the Catholic Church memo," to testify to Congress, or even naming them.

I think we have a right to know who wrote such a memo and is till suckling at the public teat.

Wow!

Even Jayapal sounds like a reasonable civil rights loving American when talking to Christopher Wray.

"I'm not trying to be obtuse or difficult here," he says as he flat refused to answer the congresswoman's questions.

Last edited:
Harritet Hageman gets a turn. By the end of her questioning, Wray is still batting a thousand for not anwering a single question.

At 4:25, he actually brags that the FBI finally believes that the origin of COVID was most likely a lab leak. Bragging about finally admitting to the world's biggest "DUH."

This has been a disgusting show of stonewalling.

Here Wesley Hunt (R-Texas) talks about the double standard clearly being practiced by the FBI.

Harritet Hageman gets a turn. By the end of her questioning, Wray is still batting a thousand for not anwering a single question.

At 4:25, he actually brags that the FBI finally believes that the origin of COVID was most likely a lab leak. Bragging about finally admitting to the world's biggest "DUH."

This has been a disgusting show of stonewalling.

Why is it that she so looks like a Tranny to me?

I'd have to do a Croc Dundee check on her.

She just has the look. :iagree:

This time about his protection of the Bidens, and about misuse of FISA in investigating January 6th. Wray had previously said that FISA wasn't involved in the Jan 6th investigations.

DOH!

As if we didn't know Wray and the FBI is corrupted with Democrat bias. Wray is the DIRECTOR of the FBI and he came off like a mealy-mouthed lying lawyer. "Gosh I'm just not sure if we deployed FBI agents in the J6 crowd! No I'm not protecting the BIdens, I just lie about the existence of evidence against the Bidens, and then redact it when I'm forced to show it.

As soon as Trump declared to run they started investigations into anything that the GOP led House would want to ask them about.
Wray's excuses always start with "I can't comment on anything that is currently under investigation".
Then he says "We're working hard to do blah...blah...blah....blah...blah."
Congress needs to use its power of the purse. 9/11 is a distant memory, so we should be past the idea of sacrificing the American ideals that led the framers to form the country in the first place to the power of the security state.

Not hard to do. Just include language in the next budget to the effect that the FBI may not spend its funding on any investigations whose details they are unwilling to share with congress. They can testify in private to the judicial committee if testifying publicly would truly endanger an investigation, but this "we'll get back to you" is not acceptable to say to elected representatives. They rarely do get back, but even if they did, doding the questions is unacceptable.

At every public hearing, as soon as Wray or any other Secret National Police (in the original German: Geheim Staadt Polizei, AKA Gestapo) wannabe says they can't anwer a question, they should immediately go into the room for a closed session and get the answer.

The FBI isn't going to do this out of the goodness of their heart, congress will have to get back to oversight.

Forum List

Back