Bryan Fischer: How Is Romney ‘Going To Stand Up To North Korea If He Can Be Pushed Ar

He wouldn't have left if it hadn't been for the fundie homophobes, or if Romney covered his back and stood up for him.

what you got inside info now? the guy gave his reason for leaving and he left with dignity..which is something some of you will never know or care about

Yeah, he gave his reason as wingnut fundies were attacking him. His boss, Mr. Etch-a-Sketch didn't cover his back, and let him go.

Are you under some illusion that if Romney actually supported him, and thought he was a foreign policy genius that he'd be gone?

Nope, what this shows is that Romney has zero backbone, and will shift whichever way the reeds a tilting.

well of course to you idiots the guy COULDN'T of left because he saw the distraction it was causing by YOU people and the media..

babble on..this dead horse is done deader than dead

Made a strong case for him, in public. Pushed back at the fundies who were calling for his head. You know, shown leadership rather that political opportunism and lack of a backbone.

Depends on the situation.

If the guy's complaining was becoming a liability why keep him around?

Oh....I know......cuz he's gay.

just like everyone else, Liberals believe people can't stand up for themselves..
first it was women, now it's onto, gays...someone always has to be victim for them

It isn't a problem of being a victim.

It's a problem of Romney's backbone.

The basic business model of the GOP is to enrich the 1% by getting at least 49% to vote against their own economic interests.

The way they pull this off is by appealling to various things. Their fear of attack by foreigners, their religious biases, their fear the government is going to take what little they have, and so on.

It wasn't always this way, the GOP used to get that it had to advocate for working folks. Nixon started OSHA and the EPA becuase it was the right thing to do.

Jesus, I'm using Nixon as a positive example.

Anyway, the very fact that he can't stand up to Bryan Fischer, by the way, a guy I had never even heard of until this mess started, speaks volumes as to how weak he is.

just like everyone else, Liberals believe people can't stand up for themselves..
first it was women, now it's onto, gays...someone always has to be victim for them

The basic business model of the GOP is to enrich the 1% by getting at least 49% to vote against their own economic interests.

The way they pull this off is by appealling to various things. Their fear of attack by foreigners, their religious biases, their fear the government is going to take what little they have, and so on.

It wasn't always this way, the GOP used to get that it had to advocate for working folks. Nixon started OSHA and the EPA becuase it was the right thing to do.

Anyway, the very fact that he can't stand up to Bryan Fischer, by the way, a guy I had never even heard of until this mess started, speaks volumes as to how weak he is.

sorry, but oh brother..

Pretty sad state of affairs for the new presumptive repub nominee.

:lol:
you believed all that?

:lol:
you believed all that?

What's funnier is you ignore all that.

We wouldn't of heard about the guy resigning if he wasn't, gay..

but now the left has their new victim of the week.

That's the point. He had the credentials for his position, and the only reason he was fired was the right wing fundies went after him only for his being gay.

He was never fired. Is this the latest leftist lie? The man was never fired. He resigned. Does the left really wish to deny the freedom of the individual to make these decisions for themselves?

When they hired Richard Grenell to be the Romney campaign’s foreign policy adviser and spokesman, Mitt Romney and his top aides may have been sincere when they told Grenell that they had no problem with the fact that the prominent Bush administration foreign policy expert was gay. But when the Christian right started complaining, the campaign folded and marginalized Grenell, and he, rightly, resigned from such a homophobic organization.

No room for gays | The Salt Lake Tribune

You know when the Salt Lake City Tribune, a very conservative paper, prints stuff like this, you are in deep Mitt.

A jelly fish has more backbone than Mitt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made a strong case for him, in public. Pushed back at the fundies who were calling for his head. You know, shown leadership rather that political opportunism and lack of a backbone.

So what you are saying is "stand up for yourself" but "don't stand up for anyone else"? That's not a message I subscribe to. In fact, if that's what you believe, and I suspect you do, it's fucking creepy.

We wouldn't of heard about the guy resigning if he wasn't, gay..

but now the left has their new victim of the week.

He would never have been forced to resign if he wasn't gay. Remember, it was only a week earlier that he was literally crowing about how the GOP has grown. How "big tent" they've become. But he wanted to resign? You would have to be completely indoctrinated and terribly gullible to believe something so asinine.

Dean you of all people should not be talking about "completely indoctrinated" people....you are one of the most "completely indoctrinated" people i have ever seen....

That's the point. He had the credentials for his position, and the only reason he was fired was the right wing fundies went after him only for his being gay.

yeah yeah, whatever...he should blame the MEDIA..there is not a need for us to know his sexual preference in every article they wrote about him, especially for the job he was hired for....He really should blame himself if he is that weak to stand up to some heat

Then why did Romney mention his sexual orientation, and claim it shows how big tent the GOP was becoming?

because Romney is a dipshit.....

Then why did Romney mention his sexual orientation, and claim it shows how big tent the GOP was becoming?

Don't know if he did, but don't care why..this horse has been beaten to death already

GOP fundies' homophobia has not been beaten to death. Mr. Etch-a-Sketch's lack of a backbone, that we expect in a leader hasn't been beaten to death. This is just another opinion, coming from the loony right, of what a dweeb the GOP nominated.
lack of a backbone, that we expect in a leader
WE?....or YOU expect our leaders not to have a Backbone?.....speak for yourself Dick.....i want backbone....

He wouldn't have left if it hadn't been for the fundie homophobes, or if Romney covered his back and stood up for him.

what you got inside info now? the guy gave his reason for leaving and he left with dignity..which is something some of you will never know or care about

Yeah, he gave his reason as wingnut fundies were attacking him. His boss, Mr. Etch-a-Sketch didn't cover his back, and let him go.

Are you under some illusion that if Romney actually supported him, and thought he was a foreign policy genius that he'd be gone?

Nope, what this shows is that Romney has zero backbone, and will shift whichever way the reeds a tilting.

:lol:.....and other Politicians dont do that type of shit.....right Dick....

The United States could level North Korea in a matter of minutes - that, and China wouldn't do shit.

Don't worry, we didn't forget you're an idiot. Now STFU before you say something else stupid.

Forum List

Back