Bryan Fischer: How Is Romney ‘Going To Stand Up To North Korea If He Can Be Pushed Ar

We wouldn't of heard about the guy resigning if he wasn't, gay..

but now the left has their new victim of the week.

That's the point. He had the credentials for his position, and the only reason he was fired was the right wing fundies went after him only for his being gay.

He was never fired. Is this the latest leftist lie? The man was never fired. He resigned. Does the left really wish to deny the freedom of the individual to make these decisions for themselves?

That's the point. He had the credentials for his position, and the only reason he was fired was the right wing fundies went after him only for his being gay.

yeah yeah, whatever...he should blame the MEDIA..there is not a need for us to know his sexual preference in every article they wrote about him, especially for the job he was hired for....He really should blame himself if he is that weak to stand up to some heat

Last edited:

yeah yeah, whatever...he should blame the MEDIA..there is not a need for us to know his sexual preference in every article they wrote about him, especially for the job he was hired for....He really should blame himself if he is that weak to stand up to some heat

Then why did Romney mention his sexual orientation, and claim it shows how big tent the GOP was becoming?

Then why did Romney mention his sexual orientation, and claim it shows how big tent the GOP was becoming?

Don't know if he did, but don't care why..this horse has been beaten to death already

Don't know if he did, but don't care why..this horse has been beaten to death already

GOP fundies' homophobia has not been beaten to death. Mr. Etch-a-Sketch's lack of a backbone, that we expect in a leader hasn't been beaten to death. This is just another opinion, coming from the loony right, of what a dweeb the GOP nominated.

GOP fundies' homophobia has not been beaten to death. Mr. Etch-a-Sketch's lack of a backbone, that we expect in a leader hasn't been beaten to death. This is just another opinion, coming from the loony right, of what a dweeb the GOP nominated.

oh for crying out loud..you got all this out of this guy leaving..

:lol:

What should Romney have done to keep the man from resigning? Tie him to a chair?

Made a strong case for him, in public. Pushed back at the fundies who were calling for his head. You know, shown leadership rather that political opportunism and lack of a backbone.

Depends on the situation.

If the guy's complaining was becoming a liability why keep him around?

Oh....I know......cuz he's gay.

What should Romney have done to keep the man from resigning? Tie him to a chair?

Made a strong case for him, in public. Pushed back at the fundies who were calling for his head. You know, shown leadership rather that political opportunism and lack of a backbone.

just like everyone else, Liberals believe people can't stand up for themselves..
first it was women, now it's onto, gays...someone always has to be victim for them

just like everyone else, Liberals believe people can't stand up for themselves..
first it was women, now it's onto, gays...someone always has to be victim for them

Everyone is a victim of life on the planet according to the Statist...so THEY will make it better by controlling YOU. YOU can't be trusted with your own affairs.:eusa_shhh:

He wouldn't have left if it hadn't been for the fundie homophobes, or if Romney covered his back and stood up for him.

Everyone is a victim of life on the planet according to the Statist...so THEY will make it better by controlling YOU. YOU can't be trusted with your own affairs.:eusa_shhh:

What was it that Thurgood Marshall said about racism? "I can't make you love me, but I can use the law to stop you from lynching me."

He wouldn't have left if it hadn't been for the fundie homophobes, or if Romney covered his back and stood up for him.

what you got inside info now? the guy gave his reason for leaving and he left with dignity..which is something some of you will never know or care about

Last edited:
rdean says Romney(care) rehired him.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...nd-on-gay-richard-grenell-wants-him-back.html

Oh wow, now that Mitt Romney finally decided to stand up to his own party and take back Richard Grenell I have to take back my words. What a surprise.

and of course you all bitch about that too..
but I haven't heard anything on it yet, and I'll give a so fxxking what if he does

WTF!!! Have you no heart Steph :confused: :(

what you got inside info now? the guy gave his reason for leaving and he left with dignity..which is something some of you will never know or care about

Yeah, he gave his reason as wingnut fundies were attacking him. His boss, Mr. Etch-a-Sketch didn't cover his back, and let him go.

Are you under some illusion that if Romney actually supported him, and thought he was a foreign policy genius that he'd be gone?

Nope, what this shows is that Romney has zero backbone, and will shift whichever way the reeds a tilting.

Yeah, he gave his reason as wingnut fundies were attacking him. His boss, Mr. Etch-a-Sketch didn't cover his back, and let him go.

Are you under some illusion that if Romney actually supported him, and thought he was a foreign policy genius that he'd be gone?

Nope, what this shows is that Romney has zero backbone, and will shift whichever way the reeds a tilting.

Thats what I gather from it too.

Forum List

Back