Browns release Odell Beckham...so talented...he should go to a better team that wants him, like the Saints

And you think those are good stats?

Antonio Brown had better stats than that in half the games and he's a nut job.

Maybe he's like Golden Tate.

Tate clearly stands out here, highlighting just how good he is at what he’s asked to do. For all of the reasons highlighted above, I think he should be viewed alongside the other elite wide receivers in the NFL. Where Tyreek Hill is an elite deep threat and Antonio Brown is elite at everything, Tate is an elite underneath option. Relative to his peers serving in a similar role, Tate truly does appear elite.

So you wouldn't say Golden Tate is an ELITE receiver, he kind of is or was. I feel the same way about OBJ. You want him to be healthy and on your team. He good. Maybe not the number 1 option and maybe not the best long ball guy but he picks up the yards when you need them most.

Maybe he's like Golden Tate.

Tate clearly stands out here, highlighting just how good he is at what he’s asked to do. For all of the reasons highlighted above, I think he should be viewed alongside the other elite wide receivers in the NFL. Where Tyreek Hill is an elite deep threat and Antonio Brown is elite at everything, Tate is an elite underneath option. Relative to his peers serving in a similar role, Tate truly does appear elite.

So you wouldn't say Golden Tate is an ELITE receiver, he kind of is or was. I feel the same way about OBJ. You want him to be healthy and on your team. He good. Maybe not the number 1 option and maybe not the best long ball guy but he picks up the yards when you need them most.
I think your definition of "elite" and mine are different. Just because you are good doesnt mean you are elite. There cant be 25 elite WR's in the NFL. There are maybe 10. Golden Tate was a top 10 WR once in his career. ONCE. He's a good to very good WR. He's not elite and never was.

I think your definition of "elite" and mine are different. Just because you are good doesnt mean you are elite. There cant be 25 elite WR's in the NFL. There are maybe 10. Golden Tate was a top 10 WR once in his career. ONCE. He's a good to very good WR. He's not elite and never was.
But you want that guy on your team. He was pretty damn good with the lions. No his fault we sucked. And he had Matthew Stafford so Matthew was good at gett8ng him the ball.

Im going to look up golden Tate after the catch. He picked up a lot of yards after the catch and up the middle.

But I agree. You dont hand out the word elite to just everyone.

I heard there will be some form of football on every weekend from now on. NFL preseason or college. I’m glad football is back

Forum List

Back