Brother Nat Discusses How to Stop AIPAC Wars

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Common sense, but people are so scared of the canard of being called "anti-cementic" by zionist trolls they do not take the time to actually think. Everyone should be against racist ideologies like zionism. Those who support the racism are anti-goyem.

Require AIPAC to be the first Jewish organization to register as a foreign agent.

Jews with US-Israeli dual-citizenship must give up one or the other.

• Jews can then either choose to be US citizens of the Jewish faith or register as aliens if they keep their Israeli citizenship.

• Jews who do give up their US citizenship and register as aliens must not be allowed constitutionally to hold government offices nor be allowed to vote.

• Jews who retain their US citizenship must swear to and sign a loyalty oath based on the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1953 which requires:

• “Renunciation” of allegiance to any foreign country to which the immigrant has had previous allegiances.

ALL SYNAGOGUES with Zionist ‘non-profit’ collection boxes or issuing Appeals to financially support Israel ALSO must register as foreign agents or lose their tax deduction status.

A Primer On Stopping AIPAC | Real Jew News

Last edited:
So far 46 punks are afraid inbred zionists might call them names. :lol:

Common sense, but people are so scared of the canard of being called "anti-cementic" by zionist trolls they do not take the time to actually think. Everyone should be against racist ideologies like zionism. Those who support the racism are anti-goyem.

Require AIPAC to be the first Jewish organization to register as a foreign agent.

• Jews can then either choose to be US citizens of the Jewish faith or register as aliens if they keep their Israeli citizenship.

• Jews who do give up their US citizenship and register as aliens must not be allowed constitutionally to hold government offices nor be allowed to vote.

• Jews who retain their US citizenship must swear to and sign a loyalty oath based on the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1953 which requires:

• “Renunciation” of allegiance to any foreign country to which the immigrant has had previous allegiances.

ALL SYNAGOGUES with Zionist ‘non-profit’ collection boxes or issuing Appeals to financially support Israel ALSO must register as foreign agents or lose their tax deduction status.

If I was President, I would outlaw AIPAC within the continental United States. Naturally, acting in the capacity of the executive branch, I couldn't do it by enacting a law, so I would simply put them on the "terrorist watch list" and case closed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xm2WLJwVMg]Brother Nathanel AKA Milton Kapner exposed - YouTube[/ame]

It sounds crazy because the man IS crazy.

He is not affiliated with any Russian Orthodox Church. He is a former mental patient who was involuntarily committed to the Bellevue Hospital Psychiatric ward for walking
and screaming in heavy traffic.For years, he was homeless on the streets of New York City and survived by begging for food.

Last edited:
Brother Nathanael Exposed:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xm2WLJwVMg]Brother Nathanel AKA Milton Kapner exposed - YouTube[/ame]

The absolute very LAST thing you and Crazy Nat want people to do is think.

No, you want them to immediately and unquestioningly agree with and endorse your own delusion.

"If I was President, I would outlaw AIPAC within the continental United States. Naturally, acting in the capacity of the executive branch, I couldn't do it by enacting a law, so I would simply put them on the "terrorist watch list" and case closed. "

Fortunately for the world in general, the only 'election ol' Billo's got a chance of winning is for 'Sleazy old git most likely to get smashed over the head with a beer bottle for ogling a woman half his age'........

You have to admit the man has style. I don't buy all the zionist crap, but when he start's calling out dirty Jews in powerful places doing dirty deeds then he is square on the money. The Dimon's of the world should be put in an oven or just put against a wall and shot. They're absolute filth.

Forum List

Back