Brooklyn Preschool Tells Kids to Choose if They're a 'Boy or a Girl or Both or Neither or Something

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"
Parents of 3- and 4-year-olds attending the taxpayer-funded PS 58 Carroll School in Brooklyn are "horrified" by the new curriculum that was recently announced that will teach indoctrinate these young children that they can pick their own gender.

"I was kind of horrified,’’ the father of a preschooler told the
New York Post. “They say they’re trying to reduce racism and discrimination. To me, they’re perpetuating it, fomenting a sense of victimhood that 4-year-olds would never consider on their own.’’"

Brooklyn Preschool Tells Kids to Choose if They're a 'Boy or a Girl or Both or Neither or Something Else'

Progs are truly stupid people.

That's pretty sick but I bet the people who came up with this really consider themselves enlightened. I had a far less flattering word in mind.

Don't force your hetero normative labels on me ... CIS Herbert!

ac56cb1da433a75bcd6145269b94b59d.png

"
Parents of 3- and 4-year-olds attending the taxpayer-funded PS 58 Carroll School in Brooklyn are "horrified" by the new curriculum that was recently announced that will teach indoctrinate these young children that they can pick their own gender.

New York Post. “They say they’re trying to reduce racism and discrimination. To me, they’re perpetuating it, fomenting a sense of victimhood that 4-year-olds would never consider on their own.’’"

Brooklyn Preschool Tells Kids to Choose if They're a 'Boy or a Girl or Both or Neither or Something Else'

You know it's deliberate brainwashing and indoctrination when they allow no Opt Out clause for parents and any parents who said NO will automatically be slandered as Bigots.

"Progs are truly stupid people"

No they are not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing, they are basically evil, they have a plan to deliberately fuck up young children's heads as part of their Social Engineering Plan. In the ideal situation NO Leftist Activist would be allowed to be a teacher and they also would NOT be allowed to go anywhere near children.

"

You know it's deliberate brainwashing and indoctrination when they allow no Opt Out clause for parents and any parents who said NO will automatically be slandered as Bigots.

"Progs are truly stupid people"

No they are not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing, they are basically evil, they have a plan to deliberately fuck up young children's heads as part of their Social Engineering Plan. In the ideal situation NO Leftist Activist would be allowed to be a teacher and they also would NOT be allowed to go anywhere near children.
Thanks for yet another fine post.

"

At some point the pay back is going to be horrific, this is because Leftist Activists are now actively abusing young children, to say that a 3 year old understands the complexity of sexuality is beyond outrageous. They are deliberately sexualising young children, the End Game is of course to groom them so they can participate in sexual acts with paedophiles, this is what this is all about, the next stage of The Agenda is to legitimise paedophilia, they have already sent up Trial Balloons on this with various articles in mainstream publications about how paedophiles are not vile criminals they are just misunderstood etc 99,9% of parents are not going to tolerate their young children being put forward as sexual prey for perverts and at some point instead of just bitching about this parents are going to begin taking DIRECT action to protect the children from these Satanic monsters and that INCLUDES DIRECT action against the teachers.

"

At some point the pay back is going to be horrific, this is because Leftist Activists are now actively abusing young children, to say that a 3 year old understands the complexity of sexuality is beyond outrageous. They are deliberately sexualising young children, the End Game is of course to groom them so they can participate in sexual acts with paedophiles, this is what this is all about, the next stage of The Agenda is to legitimise paedophilia, they have already sent up Trial Balloons on this with various articles in mainstream publications about how paedophiles are not vile criminals they are just misunderstood etc 99,9% of parents are not going to tolerate their young children being put forward as sexual prey for perverts and at some point instead of just bitching about this parents are going to begin taking DIRECT action to protect the children from these Satanic monsters and that INCLUDES DIRECT action against the teachers.
Another great post. You're on fire today, Lucy!

To me, there will always be just two genders and the gender that a person is gets decided on the day of their conception, not on whatever day it is that they feel otherwise.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"

You're a wacist nahhhhhzeeeee!!!

Oh cmon, I was assured this was all no big deal

Reactionaries! Ferp

One day Lucy

pinochet.jpg

Aftrrthebooga d2.jpg

"

You're a wacist nahhhhhzeeeee!!!

Oh cmon, I was assured this was all no big deal

Reactionaries! Ferp

One day Lucy

View attachment 303336

View attachment 303337

upload_2020-1-30_3-15-30.png

upload_2020-1-30_3-12-37.png

Forum List

Back