Why Hasn't The Senate Called Hunter Biden? Pt. 2

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump Impeachment Trial: Senate Republicans Propose Calling Hunter Biden, Ukraine Whistleblower if John Bolton is Called as Witness | National Review

This is my second time asking this question -- the first time I didn't get an answer, just a bunch of deflections or people saying "If Hunter is called testify, Hillary will have him killed" -- basically just a bunch of BS....

"President Trump’s allies in the Senate signaled Monday that they would be willing to agree to a subpoena of John Bolton if the president’s defense team is allowed to call preferred witnesses, including Hunter Biden and the whistleblower."

The Democrats suck at messaging because if it were me, anytime Republicans bring up this goofy ass witness swap, I would remind them that they ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH VOTES TO CALL WHATEVER WITNESS they want to call....So once again -- WHY HAVEN'T THE GOP CALLED HUNTER BIDEN TO TESTIFY?? After all of the hype about calling him to testify and bringing down the Deep State - WHY HAVEN'T THEY CALL FOR HUNTER BIDEN TO TESTIFY??

The GOP Senate only needs 51 votes to call any witness they want...Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Joe Biden' brother and sister, Obama, Obama's 8th grade match teacher, Hillary, Hillary's hairstylist -- or even Deep State second in command, Billy McPeterson-Smith -- if you are wondering who he is, don't -- I just made him up -- and the GOP Senate still has enough votes to call him too....So for the second time, WHY HAVEN'T THEY CALL FOR HUNTER BIDEN TO TESTIFY??

Last edited:
Trump Impeachment Trial: Senate Republicans Propose Calling Hunter Biden, Ukraine Whistleblower if John Bolton is Called as Witness | National Review

This is my second time asking this question -- the first time I didn't get an answer, just a bunch of deflections or people saying "If Hunter is called testify, Hillary will have him killed" -- basically just a bunch of BS....

"President Trump’s allies in the Senate signaled Monday that they would be willing to agree to a subpoena of John Bolton if the president’s defense team is allowed to call preferred witnesses, including Hunter Biden and the whistleblower."

The Democrats suck at messaging because if it were me, anytime Republicans bring up this goofy ass witness swap, I would remind them that they ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH VOTES TO CALL WHATEVER WITNESS they want to call....So once again -- WHY HAVEN'T THE GOP CALLED HUNTER BIDEN TO TESTIFY?? After all of the hype about calling him to testify and bringing down the Deep State - WHY HAVEN'T THEY CALL FOR HUNTER BIDEN TO TESTIFY??

The GOP Senate only needs 51 votes to call any witness they want...Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Joe Biden' brother and sister, Obama, Obama's 8th grade match teacher, Hillary, Hillary's hairstylist -- or even Deep State second in command, Billy McPeterson-Smith -- if you are wondering who he is, don't -- I just made him up -- and the GOP Senate still has enough votes to call him too....So for the second time, WHY HAVEN'T THEY CALL FOR HUNTER BIDEN TO TESTIFY??

The Democrats haven't proven any case at all at President Trump. They are the ones who made the argument that Hunter Biden is as pure as snow and should never, ever, be investigated. The GOP already knows that's just bullshit.

The D's should be the ones calling him

Because dumbass, theSenate has not yet voted on whether to call any witness yet!

Forum List

Back