Trump Giving Money to Blacks....as campaign strategy!

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Well...just hand out the dollars and watch the votes role in? How...direct!

Trump allies target African American voters with new tactic: Cash giveaways

"Allies of Donald Trump have begun holding events in black communities where organizers lavish praise on the president as they hand out tens of thousands of dollars to lucky attendees.
The first giveaway took place last month in Cleveland, where recipients whose winning tickets were drawn from a bin landed cash gifts in increments of several hundred dollars, stuffed into envelopes. A second giveaway scheduled for this month in Virginia has been postponed, and more are said to be in the works.
The tour comes as Trump’s campaign has been investing its own money to make inroads with black voters and erode Democrats’ overwhelming advantage with them. But the cash giveaways are organized under the auspices of an outside charity, the Urban Revitalization Coalition, permitting donors to remain anonymous and make tax-deductible contributions.
The organizers say the events are run by the book and intended to promote economic development in inner cities. But the group behind the cash giveaways is registered as a 501(c)3 charitable organization. One leading legal expert on nonprofit law said the arrangement raises questions about the group’s tax-exempt status, because it does not appear to be vetting the recipients of its money for legitimate charitable need.
"Charities are required to spend their money on charitable and educational activities,” said Marcus Owens, a former director of the Exempt Organizations Division at the Internal Revenue Service who is now in private practice at the law firm Loeb & Loeb. “It's not immediately clear to me how simply giving money away to people at an event is a charitable act.”"

My favorite sentence is the last one..this fool can't see how giving money away..could be called charity???

"where recipients whose winning tickets were drawn from a bin landed cash gifts"

How did they get the winning tickets? That part was left out.

"Allies of Donald Trump have begun holding events in black communities where organizers lavish praise on the president as they hand out tens of thousands of dollars to lucky attendees.
The first giveaway took place last month in Cleveland, where recipients whose winning tickets were drawn from a bin landed cash gifts in increments of several hundred dollars, stuffed into envelopes. A second giveaway scheduled for this month in Virginia has been postponed, and more are said to be in the works.
The tour comes as Trump’s campaign has been investing its own money to make inroads with black voters and erode Democrats’ overwhelming advantage with them. But the cash giveaways are organized under the auspices of an outside charity, the Urban Revitalization Coalition, permitting donors to remain anonymous and make tax-deductible contributions.
The organizers say the events are run by the book and intended to promote economic development in inner cities. But the group behind the cash giveaways is registered as a 501(c)3 charitable organization. One leading legal expert on nonprofit law said the arrangement raises questions about the group’s tax-exempt status, because it does not appear to be vetting the recipients of its money for legitimate charitable need.
"Charities are required to spend their money on charitable and educational activities,” said Marcus Owens, a former director of the Exempt Organizations Division at the Internal Revenue Service who is now in private practice at the law firm Loeb & Loeb. “It's not immediately clear to me how simply giving money away to people at an event is a charitable act.”"

My favorite sentence is the last one..this fool can't see how giving money away..could be called charity???
Yeah, Democrats have been doing this for decades with tax payer money.

Doubtless, the irony is lost on you.

^^^
Fake news.

Both sides do it..just usually not so..direct as this.
I would have thought that the days of the envelope stuffed with cash...were over?

I guess this is Trump's people going 'Old School"?

^^^
Fake news.
No it's not..Doofus!

Really happened....live with it..or keep holding your hands over your ears and singing "LA,Laalala'!

iu

I guess I missed the part where Trump was involved.
All I could find was allies and an organization. So other then they are campaigning to get Trump elected how is Trump involved?

All I could find was allies and an organization. So other then they are campaigning to get Trump elected how is Trump involved?
Surely you can't be that ingenuous! If Trump does not condemn it..he owns it. No that i think that there is a single thing wrong with it..the more money anyone gives to the poor..the better!

I would have thought that the days of the envelope stuffed with cash...were over?

No, both sides don't do it......

No, both sides don't do it......

Hahaha...the only way the party of filth foreigners and free shit stays relevant is by promising to steal from good people to give to foreigners and filthy pieces of shit...you knew that..right?

Surely you can't be that ingenuous! If Trump does not condemn it..he owns it. No that i think that there is a single thing wrong with it..the more money anyone gives to the poor..the better!
So Sanders owns the idea that all of those that vote for Trump need to be sent to reeducation camps. He believes that cities are going to burn if he is not reelected.

Doubtless, the irony is lost on you.
To the contrary, The irony is not lost on me at all!

^^^
Fake news.
No it's not..Doofus!

Really happened....live with it..or keep holding your hands over your ears and singing "LA,Laalala'!

iu
Unlike myself, you are simply not intelligent enough to recognize disinformation when you read it.

It must really suck to be a gullible idiot like you.

It sound like they were playing Bingo, which most non profit organizations like churches uses to help raise money.

Picture-18.png

Forum List

Back