Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

Nice win Huggy!

It all goes to Huggy, he was there at the beginning and was there at the end, the rest of you so called Seahawk fans...nothing but pretenders.

Congrats Huggy.

Pretenders? Hardly :eusa_eh:

Who, Huggy was the only Seahawk fan from beginning to end on this board. 9/11 abandoned them once, the rest never posted until the playoffs. They are the bandwagon fans.

So, Congrats to Huggy, the rest are bandwagon fans.
Actually, Papageorgio, anyone in the northwest is a Hawk fan....most are die hards. Huggy is just more intent on letting ya'll know it, and not taking anything away from Huggy.

Nice win Huggy!

It all goes to Huggy, he was there at the beginning and was there at the end, the rest of you so called Seahawk fans...nothing but pretenders.

Congrats Huggy.

Who, Huggy was the only Seahawk fan from beginning to end on this board. 9/11 abandoned them once, the rest never posted until the playoffs. They are the bandwagon fans.

Not true...Luissa was too...she made me change my avatar over a bet.

Actually, Papageorgio, anyone in the northwest is a Hawk fan....most are die hards. Huggy is just more intent on letting ya'll know it, and not taking anything away from Huggy.

I live in the northwest, they are moderate fans, the Midwest has the most rabid fans in sports. Seattle is very mellow. And I am talking again about the fans on this board as being bandwagon fans. Other than Huggy, no one knew that Seahawk fans were on this board. I knew Niner and Chief fans but no Seahawks, Huggy stood alone until the last few weeks.

Thanks to all for your participation in the football threads. It was a hoot! My Hawks finally came through. I'm happy to see at least one Lombardi in my lifetime. I'm also happy for Paul Allen.

I look forward to some big time heated opposition from you all next year. :lol:

I mean this year... next season... you know what I mean.. :lol:

I live in the northwest, they are moderate fans, the Midwest has the most rabid fans in sports. Seattle is very mellow. And I am talking again about the fans on this board as being bandwagon fans. Other than Huggy, no one knew that Seahawk fans were on this board. I knew Niner and Chief fans but no Seahawks, Huggy stood alone until the last few weeks.

A person can be a fan thru and thru but not wear it on their sleeve, Pap. But whatever....:eusa_eh:

My teams...
My first team was Oakland raiders.

Then Seattle got created so they were my team.

I now live in NC so Carolina is my team. Glad to see at least one of my teams win, raiders haven't won in years now.

A person can be a fan thru and thru but not wear it on their sleeve, Pap. But whatever....:eusa_eh:

Sadly I wore the Chiefs on my sleeve today. Sported the jersey and cap. They would have done better. I'm just glad they got as far as they did, hence the outfit.

Denver made my division look pathetic today.

Sadly I wore the Chiefs on my sleeve today. Sported the jersey and cap. They would have done better. I'm just glad they got as far as they did, hence the outfit.

Denver made my division look pathetic today.

When Seattle was in the AFC they were in Denver's division.

I'm like totally sorry that it is me that has to put this on the board but...It is pretty funny...unless you are a Bronco fan...and to those of you that are...again I'z sorry..

$1896969_249259991917844_1554761934_n.jpg

I'm like totally sorry that it is me that has to put this on the board but...It is pretty funny...unless you are a Bronco fan...and to those of you that are...again I'z sorry..

View attachment 29227

Huggy, you are being very magnanimous. Thank you. I was rooting for the Broncos but wanting the best team to win, as I have posted, several times. They did rock today and so did Bruno Mars, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, during half time. :D :thup:

Last edited:
As Huggy has LONG predicted right here at the USMB - the mighty Seahawks totally humiliated and humbled the Bronco's. They played fucking GREAT!!!! DEFENSIVE DOMINATION. OFFENSIVE HUMILIATION. SPECIAL TEAMS DESTRUCTION!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!

This has got to be oh so sweetly satisfying for Seahawks fans. Enjoy it. Just don't burn anything down, ok?

Congrats Seattle!! Congrats Huggy!!

:thup:

Thank you Seahawks for a totally boring ass Super Bowl.

And it must be tough being a Hawks fan when they win so much; wonder how many we will see three years from now when they miss the play offs?

BTW, congrats on winning the Super Bowl.

I'm going to go puke.

That was excruciating to witness. After the first Denver play I was thinking "Did they all get stoned last night or what?" That wasn't much of a game, more like a NFL team vs some pitiful high school team. Only good thing about it was that auto commercial with 'Doberwawa apocalypse' that had me howling in laughter. Inspired by "The Mask" I'd say :)

It's been difficult being a SeaHawk fan over the years. They do well, then choke. Often just squeaking by for the win. This time there was no choking and they didn't let up. Did just about everything there was to do in a football game.

Forum List

Back