Broken System Acquitted Donald Trump

I'm not so sure. CNN and NBC are essentially on the Democrat payroll so they are all in until the bitter end. And the irrational hatred runs so deep in Liberals, I don't think anything is going to change much going into the election.

We'll see, it would be nice for the Democrats on The Hill to not act like a pack of Hyenas.

The only thing "broken" is the assholes behind the scam. While they undoubtedly will persist into November, I believe they have worn out their welcome, perhaps even with their beloved media, which does not want to sink with them.

A Broken System Acquitted Donald Trump | HuffPost

I'm trying to understand what the media wants to do now.

They pushed for impeachment along with the Dems and once again, have egg on their face.

Trump is in their head...Big-Time. Donald Trump controls the news cycle, not the media. They will come up with
something...he will intentionally say/do something else, that will then send them scurrying off in another direction.

I remember when they thought they were onto something with that DelLaRosa woman, or whatever the Spook's name was
and he came out and said something, that sent the entire MSM off in a different dirction and we haven't heard squat about
that bitch since.

Eventually, as their standing/credibility sinks lower and lower they have to cut their losses.

I don't know what they are going to do.

The only thing "broken" is the assholes behind the scam. While they undoubtedly will persist into November, I believe they have worn out their welcome, perhaps even with their beloved media, which does not want to sink with them.

Ity is going to be exponentially harder for them to raise another challenge to Trump's presidency or legitimacy between now and November. At best they can say that he's a criminal, and the GOP were partisan criminals for letting him off the hook.

Those that would not have accepted ANYTHING other than Trump's removal from office will believe that, but of course, they wanted Trump gone anyway. The rest of the world will see a very popular and successful president in a bounding economy in stark contrast to the dark image projected by the Dems.

After election, they can try it again, picking some new travail of Trump's to blow up into a national crisis but it will now run thin on tired ears, both media and public, resigned to let the guy carry out his 2nd term, let the system work, and hope for the best after.

America will be finer with an acquittal than it would be with a removal.

Now someone just needs to tell the DOJ to end their policy of never charging a sitting POTUS.

I'm not so sure. CNN and NBC are essentially on the Democrat payroll so they are all in until the bitter end. And the irrational hatred runs so deep in Liberals, I don't think anything is going to change much going into the election.

We'll see, it would be nice for the Democrats on The Hill to not act like a pack of Hyenas.
I'm a little shocked that except for back-stabbing business-class Liberal, Romney, that the GOP actually stood up to them, after for the second time, counting Kavanaugh.

Cocaine Mitch has been outstanding!

A JURY OF HIS ENEMIES: 2020 Dems Try to Subvert American Voters.

AP_20015056303788-scaled.sized-770x415xt.jpg

On Wednesday, three presidential candidates voted for the conviction and removal of the president they intended to replace. Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) arguably should have recused themselves from the trial because they have a personal stake in removing Trump from office.

In the 1868 impeachment trial of President Andrew Johnson, Sen. Benjamin Wade (R-Ohio) served as president pro tempore of the Senate. Historians have suggested that the Senate voted against convicting Johnson in part because — as the law then stood — Wade would have become acting president. Wade ran for the presidency that year but lost the Republican nomination to former Union General Ulysses S. Grant.

These senators' decision not only to participate in the trial but to vote for the removal of Trump during an election year is perverse. This vote is extremely self-serving, and it suggests that these candidates do not trust the voters to make their own decisions in the general election. The vote should be a black mark on their records — both in the primary process and in the general election.

After the Senate voted to acquit Trump, the three stooges took to Twitter to lament the fact that they still have a Republican opponent in the 2020 race.

Warren framed her vote to remove Trump as a fight against corruption, even while she stands to gain from the president's ouster.

As Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) explained in his remarks on Tuesday, Trump's actions involving Ukraine do not demonstrate that the president is "ignorant or indifferent to the Constitution." Furthermore, former President Barack Obama did what Trump is accused of having done — held up foreign aid to Ukraine and investigated his political opponent — and at a far worse scale.

Trump temporarily delayed lethal aid to Ukraine, but Obama never sent Ukraine weapons to defend itself against Russia. Trump asked Ukraine to investigate potential corruption, but Obama's administration launched an investigation into Trump's campaign on the pretext that Russians were attempting to infiltrate it — without notifying Donald Trump!

Democrats have been chomping at the bit to impeach Trump ever since his inauguration, and they made crucial mistakes when they finally pulled the trigger. They settled for a weak case, denied the president key due process protections, rushed the vote to impeach and then delayed the Senate trial for nearly a month, and impeached him for threatening to challenge House subpoenas in court.

Then the very candidates who have to convince the American people to vote for them instead of Trump decided they would unilaterally make that decision for the American people, voting to remove him from office. Americans should remember this in November, especially if Klobuchar, Sanders, or Warren is the Democrat nominee.

I figure the excuses will come in bunches over the next two weeks, then Trump is racist again.

Now someone just needs to tell the DOJ to end their policy of never charging a sitting POTUS.

Wouldn't matter, the president could just pardon himself. There are no limits on his pardon power.
The only way to remove a president is via impeachment.

Indict comey, schiff mccabe and a few others including the FBI lovebirds

Wouldn't matter, the president could just pardon himself. There are no limits on his pardon power.
Yeah, these folks really hate elections. They are convinced that their judgment is superior to that of the Electorate. We probably need to vet the folks we vote for better and make sure they are real damn clear on who they work for.

a broken system invented the issue to begin with.
They think they are the Rulers and they didn't like We The People's presidential selection, but you know what? He's doing a damn fine job!

a broken system invented the issue to begin with.
They think they are the Rulers and they didn't like We The People's presidential selection, but you know what? He's doing a damn fine job!
There are some things I don't agree with but by and large, I like what he's done. Rqcki g up more debt I certainly hate.

You don't have to remove him. He can govern from his prison.

Forum List

Back