Broken (or postponed) promises' fulfillment?

• Banned
From the time it passed with zero Republican support, GOP politicians have promised to repeal Obamacare. There were numerous House votes to repeal Obamacare while President Obama was still in office, almost all of which were symbolic. No way would President Obama sign off on a bill repealing his hallmark legislation.

President Trump also promised repeal and replacement of Obamacare, and that it would be done quickly. But quickly is relative.

In a pre-Super Bowl interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly Sunday, President Trump said it could take a year to repeal Obamacare.

LOL He has been in less that 2 weeks...or right at it?? I never expected everything to get done all at once.
I thought he said year for something else. Can't remember what ATM.

Here is what I think about the O.P.

I think you are a clueless Marxist turd averaging 25 posts a day on just this board.

Obama is gone. Time to get a job.

LOL He has been in less that 2 weeks...or right at it?? I never expected everything to get done all at once.

He said it would be done on day one. Of course, he's already on his first vacation, so he's full of crap from the start.

He said it would be done on day one. Of course, he's already on his first vacation, so he's full of crap from the start.

What are you retarded his first E. O. On day one was to get rid of the mandate..

Keep up will you..

What are you retarded his first E. O. On day one was to get rid of the mandate..

Keep up will you..

So why is he saying it will take up to a year? He got caught lying again?

Keep up will you..

So why is he saying it will take up to a year? He got caught lying again?

He made it a slow death.. Trying to keep the republicans hand off it.

Kinda brilliant

Naw, you are. Grow up. You're acting 12 rather than a grown man that has reasoning.

After 8 years, I'm still waiting for Obama to:

Close Guantanamo Bay

Repeal the Patriot Act

Bring the Troops home from Iraq

And what ever happened to that Civilian National Security Force? :lol:

What? That mutherfuckers gone? What did he get done?

What obnoxious, infantile, and moronic bullshit.

You TRULY are in a class by yourself.

After 8 years, I'm still waiting for Obama to:

Close Guantanamo Bay

Repeal the Patriot Act

Bring the Troops home from Iraq

And what ever happened to that Civilian National Security Force? :lol:

What? That mutherfuckers gone? What did he get done?

He will be fondly remembered by Russians, who thank him for the Ukraine: by the Ayatollahs in Iran; Assad in Syria; China--which took over the South China Sea under his watch; and that fat goofy Fuck in North Korea.

They all did well under Obama's Chicken-Shit Bolshevik Regime. Even History's most Famous Pussies--the French--bitch about him being a Pussy.

Good God. Valerie Jarrett and Susan Rice basically ran the show while the empty suit Obama played golf.

He got plenty done. He fucked up the Planet.

Sure. It was silly believing anything he said.

Well, in reality the BULLDOG is a mere Chihuahua. Tries and fails to bully. His choice. He COULD have conversation, but seems to prefer nippy barks.

Well, in reality the BULLDOG is a mere Chihuahua. Tries and fails to bully. His choice. He COULD have conversation, but seems to prefer nippy barks.

Wow! What an apt metaphor. Or, should we call that canine juxtaposition?

I know. Call it what it is .... damn funny!!

Here is what I think about the O.P.

I think you are a clueless Marxist turd averaging 25 posts a day on just this board.

Obama is gone. Time to get a job.

13494971-Ostrich-hiding-head-in-sand-Stock-Vector.jpg

Good God. Valerie Jarrett and Susan Rice basically ran the show while the empty suit Obama played golf.

He got plenty done. He fucked up the Planet.

....and those 3 above were all black too, correct? (some right wingers can't hide either their stupidity or their racism....)

They forgive Trump for his love affair with Putin, but accuse Obama of being a Bolshevik ....Go figure.

Poor, poor moronic right wingers on this thread........Shafted ONCE AGAIN......LOL

Maybe now they can understand that a demagogue tells idiots what they want to hear, with NO intention of ever fulfilling what they promised....

Trump stated:

I'll defeat ISIS in what, a day, a week, a month, a........?

I'll bring back coal miners' jobs, in what a day, a week, a month, a.......?

I'll build a beautiful wall (with your money right wingers) in what, a day, a week, a month, a........?

,,,,,and oh, one of my favorite bullshit promises....."I will ban all lobbyists fro congress......" (because I'll give them a job in my cabinet......)....LOL

Forum List

Back