British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

One event in Australia over that disgusting film and it wasn't that violent

It's nice you grade their violence on a curve.
You've been told the film in question was disgusting. Very few saw the film and it wasn't an issue until Obama need a scape goat to cover up his mismanagement of Libya. Over 70 people died because of Muslim sensibilities.
I doubt the parents that just buried their 8 year old, grade Muslim's level of violence.

As their numbers grow, so does their violence, and it's coming to a neighborhood near you.

Yes, it is most true that weak, unstable societies must ban things to protect and cover their fragility. The U.S. has a solid, if not flawless, history and record of free speech and it will keep it. Those who would change that are the real unAmericans.

I saw some of the film in the 'net. It was too ridiculous to waste time watching the whole thing. It made a high school production look like Broadway. How anyone could be offended by it is beyond me. In fact, it could almost be the product of those who want to make anti-Islamic forces look silly.

Why would we think that their agenda is somehow different in America than England? In fact it's worse. We have a Muslim president with radical Islam advising him, and no borders to speak of. Come, stay, get your freebies, demand your rights.

Oh geez...and here I thought we were having a rational conversation...

ImpliedFacepalm.jpg

Sigh....

MB has no influence on our political system outside of rubber rooms around the country.

Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.

All radical MB's. That they have no influence would conflict with why are they there.
Muslim influence in the White house:

Alikhan was responsible for the "file of Islamic states" in the White House and that he provides the direct link between the Obama administration and the Arab Spring revolutions of 2011.

Elibiary, who has endorsed the ideas of radical Muslim Brotherhood luminary Sayyid Qutb.

Rashad Hussain maintained close ties with people and groups that it says comprise the Muslim Brotherhood network in America. This includes his participation in the June 2002 annual conference of the American Muslim Council, formerly headed by convicted terrorist financier Abdurahman Alamoudi.
He also participated in the organizing committee of the Critical Islamic Reflection along with important figures of the American Muslim Brotherhood such as Jamal Barzinji, Hisham al-Talib and Yaqub Mirza.

Regarding al-Marayati, who has been among the most influential Muslim American leaders in recent years, has strong connections between MPAC in the international Muslim Brotherhood infrastructure.

Magid heads ISNA, which was founded by Brotherhood members, was appointed by Obama in 2011 as an adviser to the Department of Homeland Security, has given speeches and conferences on American Middle East policy at the State Department and offered advice to the FBI.

Patel maintains a close relationship with Hani Ramadan, the grandson of Brotherhood founder Hasan al-Banna, and is a member of the Muslim Students Association, which it identifies as "a large Brotherhood organization."

They were influential enough
to get Obama to overthrow a government that had a 30 year peace treaty with Israel, and replace it with a Muslim group so violent that they were banned from holding office in Egypt. Now, we have Egypt joining with Iran in calling for the Jews to be wiped off the face of the earth.

These Muslims are not the happy, fluffy, Sunniman , patriotic American, live and let live, praised by Obama arab springy types, but are the extremists we try to sweep under the rug of political correctness.

Stay ignorant, it's what they count on. sigh.

Last edited:
Why would we think that their agenda is somehow different in America than England? In fact it's worse. We have a Muslim president with radical Islam advising him, and no borders to speak of. Come, stay, get your freebies, demand your rights.

They have been flooding into the North East for years now. There has been two mosques built in my town in the last seven years, about 23 in the state of CT if my stats are up to date.

Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.

All radical MB's. That they have no influence would conflict with why are they there.

Alikhan was responsible for the "file of Islamic states" in the White House and that he provides the direct link between the Obama administration and the Arab Spring revolutions of 2011.

RADICAL? Seriously?

Arif Alikhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Elibiary, who has endorsed the ideas of radical Muslim Brotherhood luminary Sayyid Qutb.

… a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council

Whoever he is, he isn’t in a close advisor capacity but the Islamophobes sure seem to hate him

Rashad Hussain maintained close ties with people and groups that it says comprise the Muslim Brotherhood network in America. This includes his participation in the June 2002 annual conference of the American Muslim Council, formerly headed by convicted terrorist financier

Who’s this “it”? What’s wrong with the AMC? This sounds more like old fashioned anti-semitic conspiracy theory crap.

Abdurahman Alamoudi.
He also participated in the organizing committee of the Critical Islamic Reflection along with important figures of the American Muslim Brotherhood such as Jamal Barzinji, Hisham al-Talib and Yaqub Mirza.

CIR (at Yale)
Yale University's Critical Islamic Reflections group consists of a cross-section of graduate and undergraduate students organized to pursue critical academic scholarship on topics regarding Islam and Muslim society.

The CIR group has successfully run ten conferences until now (links to previous websites provided on the right). Past programs have featured leading and emerging scholars in the American Islamic context, many of whom possess backgrounds in both traditional Islamic learning and Anglo-American academia.​

Sounds like a lot of people participate at these academic conferences – obviously there must be something subversive going on.

Regarding al-Marayati, who has been among the most influential Muslim American leaders in recent years, has strong connections between MPAC in the international Muslim Brotherhood infrastructure.

Salam Al Marayati
Salam Al Marayati is executive director of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, an American institution which informs and shapes public opinion and policy by serving as a trusted resource to decision makers in government, media and policy institutions. Salam written extensively on Islam, human rights, democracy, Middle East politics, and the Muslim American communities. Salam also works as an advisor to several political, civic and academic institutions seeking to understand the role of Islam and Muslims in America and throughout the world.

RADICAL?

They were influential enough to get Obama to overthrow a government that had a 30 year peace treaty with Israel, and replace it with a Muslim group so violent that they were banned from holding office in Egypt. Now, we have Egypt joining with Iran in calling for the Jews to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Um….maybe you haven’t heard this both Obama did not overthrow any government. The Egyptian people did…and there is no evidence that this list of people you provided had any connection with events there. Unless you expected the US to go to war in Egypt in order to prop up a brutal and umpopular dictator I don't see what could have happened.

These Muslims are not the happy, fluffy, Sunniman , patriotic American, live and let live, praised by Obama arab springy types, but are the extremists we try to sweep under the rug of political correctness.

You are claiming that list of names are all extremists?

Fortunately, I choose to educate myself.

You didn't list your source, but I found it: http://www.investigativeproject.org/3869/egyptian-magazine-muslim-brotherhood-infiltrates

In it, it claims: The story is largely unsourced, but its publication is considered significant in raising the issue to Egyptian readers.

In Wikipedia, there is some interesting information about the founder of IPT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Emerson#Boston_Marathon_Bombing

Not exactly a sterling source.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

RADICAL? Seriously?

Arif Alikhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

… a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council

Whoever he is, he isn’t in a close advisor capacity but the Islamophobes sure seem to hate him

Who’s this “it”? What’s wrong with the AMC? This sounds more like old fashioned anti-semitic conspiracy theory crap.

CIR (at Yale)
Yale University's Critical Islamic Reflections group consists of a cross-section of graduate and undergraduate students organized to pursue critical academic scholarship on topics regarding Islam and Muslim society.

The CIR group has successfully run ten conferences until now (links to previous websites provided on the right). Past programs have featured leading and emerging scholars in the American Islamic context, many of whom possess backgrounds in both traditional Islamic learning and Anglo-American academia.​

Sounds like a lot of people participate at these academic conferences – obviously there must be something subversive going on.

Salam Al Marayati
Salam Al Marayati is executive director of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, an American institution which informs and shapes public opinion and policy by serving as a trusted resource to decision makers in government, media and policy institutions. Salam written extensively on Islam, human rights, democracy, Middle East politics, and the Muslim American communities. Salam also works as an advisor to several political, civic and academic institutions seeking to understand the role of Islam and Muslims in America and throughout the world.

RADICAL?

Um….maybe you haven’t heard this both Obama did not overthrow any government. The Egyptian people did…and there is no evidence that this list of people you provided had any connection with events there. Unless you expected the US to go to war in Egypt in order to prop up a brutal and umpopular dictator I don't see what could have happened.

You are claiming that list of names are all extremists?

Fortunately, I choose to educate myself.

You didn't list your source, but I found it: Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

In it, it claims: The story is largely unsourced, but its publication is considered significant in raising the issue to Egyptian readers.

In Wikipedia, there is some interesting information about the founder of IPT: Steven Emerson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not exactly a sterling source.

Sterling enough.

And radical enough for the people that had to live with the MB, to ban them from office.
30 years of truce with Israel out the window, thanks to the radical Muslim brotherhood, and an American president who lavishes praise on them. You remember the little Arab Spring speech our leader gave us don't you, after he took credit for the overthrow.

Media be damned, facts are facts.
Did the Egyptian Brotherhood say they would continue the truce with their neighbor Israel, which would in turn help keep peace in the region, or do they envision Jerusalem as their new capital? :eusa_angel:

Sterling enough.

And radical enough for the people that had to live with the MB, to ban them from office.
30 years of truce with Israel out the window, thanks to the radical Muslim brotherhood, and an American president who lavishes praise on them. You remember the little Arab Spring speech our leader gave us don't you, after he took credit for the overthrow.

Nope. I don't know what alternate universe you inhabit.

Well, that's kind of what I say. And a "largely unsourced" story doesn't usually qualify as "facts". Kind of like Chem Trails.

Did the Egyptian Brotherhood say they would continue the truce with their neighbor Israel, which would in turn help keep peace in the region, or do they envision Jerusalem as their new capital? :eusa_angel:

Which has what to do with Muslim Americans?

Sterling enough.

Nope. I don't know what alternate universe you inhabit.

Well, that's kind of what I say. And a "largely unsourced" story doesn't usually qualify as "facts". Kind of like Chem Trails.

Which has what to do with Muslim Americans?

Because all Christians are alike, all Buddhists are alike, all Sikhs are alike, all Wicans are alike, all liberals are alike, all conservatives are alike, all whites are alike, all blacks are alike, all Asians are alike, all Europeans are alike......... all Muslims are alike......... etc ad nauseum......... :eusa_whistle:

I saw some of the film in the 'net. It was too ridiculous to waste time watching the whole thing. It made a high school production look like Broadway. How anyone could be offended by it is beyond me. In fact, it could almost be the product of those who want to make anti-Islamic forces look silly.

No doubt the vast majority of those who call for such legislation haven't even seen the film and don't know what they're protesting, That's usually how it works; somebody makes some assertion and the unwashed masses start tripping ll over each other to climb on the bandwagon, while nobody thinks to question the assertion.

But we are after all talking organised religion so that comes with the territory,

I wonder if the Brits are foolish enough to ever cave in to such a demand? Hope not.

I wish that all of Europe would do what the Netheralands did. As a Daughter of the American Revolution, I never though I would see the day when feudalism looked to be the only hope of the world. If you look closely at coutries where muslims have become more than half the population they have voted in an islamic theocracy and systematically persecuted those who belong to other religions. They could do that here under the right circumstances. But in the UK, the monarch can do away with Parliament. We have no such mechanism that would take back our country.

No...we have a Constitution that prevents the establishment of a state religion....

A Constitution which can be changed. With sufficient numbers it can and will be.

If they can't find a place to bury him why not cremate his body?
Just like Judaism, cremation is not allowed in Islam. .. :cool:
Couldn't we just "explode" his body into tiny little halal pieces? Islam doesn't seem to have a problem with that.

There are still 'pauper's fields' in the US. That is likely where he will end up. There or in a national cemetery! I would not be the least bit surprised if that happened.

There is only one way to deal with religious extremists...

4HFXOlI.jpg

If the same man did this to a Muslim holding a sign about Islam the guy would be arrested and President Obama would be making an apology speech. That is the difference.

- Jeri

Last edited:
I wish that all of Europe would do what the Netheralands did. As a Daughter of the American Revolution, I never though I would see the day when feudalism looked to be the only hope of the world. If you look closely at coutries where muslims have become more than half the population they have voted in an islamic theocracy and systematically persecuted those who belong to other religions. They could do that here under the right circumstances. But in the UK, the monarch can do away with Parliament. We have no such mechanism that would take back our country.

No...we have a Constitution that prevents the establishment of a state religion....

A Constitution which can be changed. With sufficient numbers it can and will be.

If in two hundred plus years, despite major efforts, a significant conservative Christian majority has NOT managed to establish a state religion, I highly doubt a tiny conservative Muslim minority will be able to do it either.

Just like Judaism, cremation is not allowed in Islam. .. :cool:
Couldn't we just "explode" his body into tiny little halal pieces? Islam doesn't seem to have a problem with that.

There are still 'pauper's fields' in the US. That is likely where he will end up. There or in a national cemetery! I would not be the least bit surprised if that happened.

Where did Tim McVeigh's body end up?

Where did Tim McVeigh's body end up?

... Or Adam Lanza's?

Good question.

Both killed more people then the Boston Bombers. But I heard no ruckus about their burial.

Because they weren't Muslim?

Forum List

Back