British Media Explain Trump Blabbergate Better Than US Media-What Intel Secrets Did US Pres Leak

The British media seem more inclined and willing to share new details about the classified and secret information leaked by trump in his uncontrollable need to boost his ego by blabbing, even if it means spilling US intelligence secrets.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39931012
this the same BBC that trump said was feeding US intelligence and everyone went NO THEY DIDN'T until the press accidentally admitted that did happen, proving trump correct?

THAT brittish media/intel?

trying to keep things straight here.

The British media seem more inclined and willing to share new details about the classified and secret information leaked by trump in his uncontrollable need to boost his ego by blabbing, even if it means spilling US intelligence secrets.

this the same BBC that trump said was feeding US intelligence and everyone went NO THEY DIDN'T until the press accidentally admitted that did happen, proving trump correct?

How about a link supporting your gibberish and claim. Especially the part about "everyone went NO THEY DIDN'T"

And how does 'you are one, too' excuse the President of the United States endangering our intel assets? The subject is a fat senile old orange clown that is doing our nation harm.

You are new here. Will deflecting away from a thread topic and changing the subject become a trait we should get accustomed to from you?

How about a link supporting your gibberish and claim. Especially the part about "everyone went NO THEY DIDN'T"
CNN Confirms Fox's Napolitano - British Intelligence Passed On Trump Surveillance To US Spy Agency | Zero Hedge

nap said this, was crucified in the media saying THEY DID NOT DO THIS then CNN reported they did - quite the funny turn of events.

now nap has his job back and great. he's a good guy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the president have the authority to declassify anything?

The point of the thread is that a British-owned media source has printed more detail than US sources about the intelligence spill by the President.

And how does 'you are one, too' excuse the President of the United States endangering our intel assets? The subject is a fat senile old orange clown that is doing our nation harm.

has he? i've not seen the proof he has yet. just a post story.

when we have proof, holler. when we have "media stories" please. not playing that game until we have proof, not conjecture and opinions parading as news.

C'mon Donald, these people won't accept you won and will do anything to bring you down. They own the press. Don't let (((them))) do to you waht they did to Nixon. During the Civil War, Abraham Lincoln jailed newspaper editors in the North. JAILED the motherfuckers. You are going to have to do that, too. Start with Jeff Bezos and the Washington Post, then NYT right on the heels. Bring in the military. The country is at stake. They will show you no mercy, so you show them none.

Last edited:

You are new here. Will deflecting away from a thread topic and changing the subject become a trait we should get accustomed to from you?

subject of thread:

British Media Explain Trump Blabbergate Better Than US Media-What Intel Secrets Did US Pres Leak

how am i off topic?

subject of thread:

how am i off topic?

seems you edited your post after you put it out there. again - how am i off topic? feel free to PM me so we *don't* derail the thread.

I don't know what to say, except I predicted this. I was worried that Trump would blurt out things he learned in intelligence briefings just because he's a blurter. And a bragger. I am sure that what is being reported is accurate, much as Republicans wish it wasn't.
Hopefully there was no real damage done to anyone in the field. As the BBC article points out, the info about laptop explosives has been public for some time, so the source is probably long gone from Syria.

The point of the thread is that a British-owned media source has printed more detail than US sources about the intelligence spill by the President.
Camp, there wasn't anything in that article that I didn't hear last night/this a.m. on CNN and Fox. It's still nice to see it all laid out.

I don't know what to say, except I predicted this. I was worried that Trump would blurt out things he learned in intelligence briefings just because he's a blurter. And a bragger. I am sure that what is being reported is accurate, much as Republicans wish it wasn't.
Hopefully there was no real damage done to anyone in the field. As the BBC article points out, the info about laptop explosives has been public for some time, so the source is probably long gone from Syria.

maybe he did - maybe he didn't. at this point i've not seen proof of it, just accusations and speculations that lead back to the entire laptop ordeal.

i will agree if anyone would do it - he's a likely candidate. but i'll wait for proof from someone who's not railing on him 24x7. when all you do is cry wolf, it really takes away any validity should you ever actually be right.

that's where the left wing media is now. it's all tragedy. it's all horrible. it's all trump. people hear it 24x7 so if something does go wrong/bad it will fall on deaf ears.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the president have the authority to declassify anything?
Even if he did, there's the question of whether he should have. Considering Trump's penchant for shooting from the hip, the LESS he says the better, regardless of "authoritay".

and how does a constant stream of insults from you endear me to ever think you'd be objective in anything trump related?

and one big point everyone is overlooking is a precedent set by comey and the liberal crowd.

"did trump intend to do it"? if not, there simply is no crime.

if he did it, then to me he's guilty and we got some serious issues with him. however, now that comey and the liberals have validated "i dind't mean to" as a way out - how can they stop it now? their rules. just someone else using them.

time to redefine this now?

has he? i've not seen the proof he has yet. just a post story.

when we have proof, holler. when we have "media stories" please. not playing that game until we have proof, not conjecture and opinions parading as news.

No more conjecture. Trump tweeted that he did it just a few minutes ago.
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

12825694_1310532798972263_1643305780_n.jpg

Forum List

Back