Britain stands up to their Trump

Let me get this straight. The crazy left wants republicans to reject low unemployment, relative peace and a roaring economy and concentrate on a freaking political coup like do-nothing democrats? People are living under tarps and shitting on the streets in the Speaker's district and she seems oblivious. Democrats can't find a candidate who isn't laughable so they want to reverse the results of the last election. Are they all this freaking crazy?

Yes

Boris Johnson dealt a bruising defeat as Parliament defers Brexit decision - CNN

So why can't the Republicans in our Congress stand up to theirs? Because they have no backbones.

I said it back when Brexit first happened, I’ll believe it when it happens. The globalist elites won’t let it happen. They will push for a “reset” on that election they lost. If they can’t get the election mulligan until the desired result, then they will make sure the UK is punished severely for rejecting their Agenda. Just like how the Democrats are acting here after their embarrassment in 2016.

Boris Johnson dealt a bruising defeat as Parliament defers Brexit decision - CNN

So why can't the Republicans in our Congress stand up to theirs? Because they have no backbones.
Another champion of everyone/ everything/ and democracy ...all of a sudden doesnt like democracy all that much cause he compares disheveled borris to trump

The majority spoke on Brexit and got fucked by the left and fake opposition of thier own country

Now go do a thread on whY we need to eliminate the electoral college and why a popular nation wide vote matter s

Simpleton nazi rat

Brexit is not a simple thing. One of the major sticking points is how the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland will be controlled.

Let me get this straight. The crazy left wants republicans to reject low unemployment, relative peace and a roaring economy and concentrate on a freaking political coup like do-nothing democrats? People are living under tarps and shitting on the streets in the Speaker's district and she seems oblivious. Democrats can't find a candidate who isn't laughable so they want to reverse the results of the last election. Are they all this freaking crazy?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Democrats have nobody to blame but themselves for Trump being in office. He was the least likable candidate running for the republican ticket but their candidate was HATED. If they would run a smart, normal person Trump probably wouldn't have stood a chance. But now he's been in office, his economy is on fire and he has the advantage of being the incumbent president for the next election.

Sorry dems, 4 more years.

Forum List

Back