bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people who have committed very serious crimes,

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

....big, fat, waste of time, energy and money - $30,000,000 to be exact. It is now finally time to turn the tables and bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people who have committed very serious crimes, perhaps even Spying or Treason. This should never happen again!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1119341792460247040

I don't quite get it. Use sentences that make sense.

Are you saying you wanted Mueller to catch even more Trump associates? Sounds like he rounded up some Democrats also. Seems like a good use of money to me.

I'm tired of Gotcha Investigations that just waste time and money. Let the president and Congress Critters get back to the country's business already.

I'm tired of Gotcha Investigations that just waste time and money. Let the president and Congress Critters get back to the country's business already.
Pres.Trump made a promise to the people of all the nations that he has to keep.

giphy.gif
ImpishHonoredGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people who have committed very serious crimes,

I agree.

We've got to bring these dangerous people to justice.

D3vU-_EW4AAKGgO.jpg

I agree.

We've got to bring these dangerous people to justice.

D3vU-_EW4AAKGgO.jpg
List the crimes. You guys keep posting this nonsense but you never post actual "right-wing terrorism."

It doesn't exist.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

....big, fat, waste of time, energy and money - $30,000,000 to be exact. It is now finally time to turn the tables and bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people who have committed very serious crimes, perhaps even Spying or Treason. This should never happen again!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1119341792460247040

Yet the Clinton investigation cost taxpayer 70 million and that was 18 years ago and did that answer any question about what constitute sex. This investigation was a bargain

Yet people want to continue it, well it will be continued

We were trying but Mueller chickened out.

View attachment 256796View attachment 256797

I've seen those pictures before.

Reminds me of this one:

D4CmnsoWkAEmttx.jpg

Mrs. Clinton used a private server that apparently no one was able to hack.

Trump didn't bother to worry about classified material. He gave them what ever they asked for.

Trump didn't hand them just any old state secret. I'm sure they asked in advance what they wanted and Trump had it ready for them.

Trump kicked Americans out of the Oval Office to keep them from seeing the exchange.

Last edited:

Reminds me of this one:

D4CmnsoWkAEmttx.jpg

Trump didn't bother to worry about classified material. He gave them what ever they asked for.

Trump didn't hand them just any old state secret. I'm sure they asked in advance what they wanted and Trump had it ready for them.

Trump kicked Americans out of the Oval Office to keep them from seeing the exchange.

Lol
Bed wetter

Reminds me of this one:

D4CmnsoWkAEmttx.jpg

upload_2019-4-19_22-27-24.jpeg
th

Forum List

Back