Bring it on.

We can start with the phony prosecution of the governor of Alabama.

Hardly phony. Actual witnesses who testified to sexual harassment by Clinton personally. Pretty intense and real, actually, and had nothing to do with politics. By that I mean, he wasn't conducting business that was turned around and declared to be criminal...it was criminal behavior outside of his behavior officially.

Unlike the whole ridiculous idea of prosecuting politicians for carrying out their duties.

Last edited:
Go ahead bring it on, create a commission to use political power to arrest and harrass former public officials. It will inspire revolution and it will ensure the Democrats face the same process when they lose power.

Democrats seek criminal probe of Bush 'abuses' - Yahoo! News

Just because you politically agree with what the Bush administration has done, does not mean he is free from any guilt. If Bush did, indeed break the law that would be found through an investigation, what do you suggest? Not doing anything?

If Bush did not break any laws, then he has nothing to worry about.

I am all for the probe. Let Bush be villified once and for all and let's move on with this. His policies have kept us safe for the past 7 years.

Hardly phony. Actual witnesses who testified to sexual harassment by Clinton personally. Pretty intense and real, actually, and had nothing to do with politics. By that I mean, he wasn't conducting business that was turned around and declared to be criminal...it was criminal behavior outside of his behavior officially.

Unlike the whole ridiculous idea of prosecuting politicians for carrying out their duties.

You might want to read my post more carefully.

I said the phony prosecution of the governor of Alabama.

Any investigations that are overseen by the politicians (President, House, Senate) are nothing but political posturing, grandstanding or witch-hunting.

Any investigations that are overseen by the politicians (President, House, Senate) are nothing but political posturing, grandstanding or witch-hunting.
and I am sure you said the same thing when they went after Clinton!

especially when the women commited sex acts by their own choice and afterwords recieved promotions or were not fired or didn't even work for him.

Personally I don't care about Bush, he's way too dumb to have been the point man on this crap, but I do want Chaney's evil ass tried for everything in the book and then summarily executed.

And his evil bullshit starts with this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2f0vcrt3Ok]YouTube - Dick Cheney 1994 vs. Iraq Reality[/ame]

Thank you for proving your hypocrisy asshole

Personally I don't care about Bush, he's way too dumb to have been the point man on this crap, but I do want Chaney's evil ass tried for everything in the book and then summarily executed.

And his evil bullshit starts with this

YouTube - Dick Cheney 1994 vs. Iraq Reality

Thank you for proving your hypocrisy asshole
Have you seen Irag for Sale? It is on OnDemand right now and have been meaning to watch it but have no idea if it is good or not!

And I do have to agree with you on Cheney, the best was the lie count on Letterman last week in reference to Cheney's appearance on the sunday talk shows!

Go ahead bring it on, create a commission to use political power to arrest and harrass former public officials. It will inspire revolution and it will ensure the Democrats face the same process when they lose power.

There is really no political support in congress nor with Obama to pursue anything at all. All the hard left loons need to just give it up because it isn't going to happen. When Bush is gone, he's gone, out of the picture, no longer relevant and the kool-aide drinkers will have to find something else to whine about.

I think it's a perfectly reasonable way to spend the next four years. Don't ya'll?

Yes! Bring it on!:eusa_pray:

Just because you politically agree with what the Bush administration has done, does not mean he is free from any guilt. If Bush did, indeed break the law that would be found through an investigation, what do you suggest? Not doing anything?

If Bush did not break any laws, then he has nothing to worry about.

I am all for the probe. Let Bush be villified once and for all and let's move on with this. His policies have kept us safe for the past 7 years.

Investigations have already been done and found nothing, this is nothing more then the Democrats trying to have a kangaroo court. Go ahead and support it, just remember when Obama and the Democrats are no longer in Office if the Republicans are, YOU set the stage to investigate and try former Presidents for political purposes in Courts of Law.

Investigations have already been done and found nothing, this is nothing more then the Democrats trying to have a kangaroo court. Go ahead and support it, just remember when Obama and the Democrats are no longer in Office if the Republicans are, YOU set the stage to investigate and try former Presidents for political purposes in Courts of Law.

Well, if Obama commits Dereliction of Duty by ignoring over 50 warning from intel agencies, both our own and foriegn concerning a clear and present danger, then it should be investigated how that happened and why. If six months after such an attack, he states that the mastermind of the attack is not a concern of his, then we should investigate why that should be so. And if, over seven years after the attack, that mastermind is still alive and free, then that is another clear Dereliction of Duty. Then there is the minor matter of going to war on the basis of lies that he helped to fabricate. And the failure to use the FISA courts, so we have no idea who his minions were spy8ing on or why. A clear breaking of the law.

No man, President or Ex-President is or should be above the law. Bush is not an exception.

Congress may want hearings, but I suspect most of the Democratic leadership is in tune with Obama who said recently that he'd like to look forward. Think of that like appointing a commission. lol

Jonathan Turley who is a professor of law at The George Washington University Law School and who holds the Shapiro Chair for Public Interest Law, says there have been war crimes committed by the admission of Bush and Cheney among others. He is a moralist and a very ethical man.

thank god we are not all so moralistic and ethical, because if we were this country would be going through a very destructive phase.

Bush did what he did. We will turn a blind eye as far as the awl goes. And i am comfortable with that, but I will not act like everything done was above board and legal.

Well, if Obama commits Dereliction of Duty by ignoring over 50 warning from intel agencies, both our own and foriegn concerning a clear and present danger, then it should be investigated how that happened and why. If six months after such an attack, he states that the mastermind of the attack is not a concern of his, then we should investigate why that should be so. And if, over seven years after the attack, that mastermind is still alive and free, then that is another clear Dereliction of Duty. Then there is the minor matter of going to war on the basis of lies that he helped to fabricate. And the failure to use the FISA courts, so we have no idea who his minions were spy8ing on or why. A clear breaking of the law.

No man, President or Ex-President is or should be above the law. Bush is not an exception.

Except you have no evidence. All of this has been "investigated " several times and find to be so much hot air. What you want is a kangaroo court packed with your political party to get even for Clinton getting impeached. Go ahead and when Republicans regain the power we can then do the same to you guys. Great precedent to set.

Politically motivated revenge twisted into a criminal court. You already manged it once with the Plame bullshit. Now you want to go after others. Go ahead waste time on it and show the American moderates what the Democratic party is all about. Hate filled rejects unable to lead or run the country bent on revenge. At any cost, any lie, any illegal action they can get away with.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Except you have no evidence. All of this has been "investigated " several times and find to be so much hot air. What you want is a kangaroo court packed with your political party to get even for Clinton getting impeached. Go ahead and when Republicans regain the power we can then do the same to you guys. Great precedent to set.

Politically motivated revenge twisted into a criminal court. You already manged it once with the Plame bullshit. Now you want to go after others. Go ahead waste time on it and show the American moderates what the Democratic party is all about. Hate filled rejects unable to lead or run the country bent on revenge. At any cost, any lie, any illegal action they can get away with.

Even Newt G. was against the House Impeachment hearings. Sadly, the GOP under Delay and others set a very bad precedent. Look at how things were under Dem rule for ages compared to a few years under GOP rule.

The truth is the GOP in recent years has been anything but democratic (small d) or American in values and actions.

Forum List

Back