Bring back the gun forum?

Bring back the gun forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oki even I belief smaller boards better.

Yo, belief?

"GTP"
21934214-OK-The-Dude-giving-thumb-up-next-to-a-green-check-mark--Stock-Photo.jpg

Have gun? Will travel...

Here's one. Look how pretty! Now vote yes. :D

5773.jpg
Now, ChrisL, nothing in your posts, even when you are wrong (meaning, you don't agree with my view), would lead me to say that you are dishonest. BUT, did I ask for a .327? NO!
Now, you're trying to short change me, to seduce me, with less than the deal? .357, or nothing!

O.K., if one of the militant 2nders sends me a new Ruger .357 revolver, I'll vote 'yes'.

Nope. No buying votes. Vote with your heart and mind. Do you think we should have a forum to discuss 2nd amendment issues or not? If not, people are just going to post that stuff in politics and current events. That "garage" forum blows.

Oh, gee, shucks, darn! What are votes good for if ya can't sell 'em?

I'm kind of pissed that they took the gun forum away and put in that "Garage" forum that nobody goes to. Our rights are one of THE most important discussions we could have here at USMB. WTF?

I repeatedly asked for some sort of reason. All I got were mods telling me that they didn't know the forum was removed until I asked. No reason why it was removed.

I would very much like to see it back. It was an active and entertaining forum with lots of great information. I cannot fathom why it was removed.

Have gun? Will travel...

Here's one. Look how pretty! Now vote yes. :D

5773.jpg
Now, ChrisL, nothing in your posts, even when you are wrong (meaning, you don't agree with my view), would lead me to say that you are dishonest. BUT, did I ask for a .327? NO!
Now, you're trying to short change me, to seduce me, with less than the deal? .357, or nothing!

Oops, sorry about that. I just picked the prettiest one. :p

Here you are. Vote bought. :D

rugerr.gif

[/QUOTE]I have the precursor to that gun. The Ruger Security Six. Solid revolver.[/QUOTE]
That's what I had (4" barrel), but sold it when I moved. Blued, not stainless. Now I'd like to have the equivalent in a 6" barrel.

I have the precursor to that gun. The Ruger Security Six. Solid revolver.
That's what I had (4" barrel), but sold it when I moved. Blued, not stainless. Now I'd like to have the equivalent in a 6" barrel.[/QUOTE]

*Ahem* sir.

I don't see your vote for yes yet. I didn't go through the trouble of finding these pretty guns for nuttin! :D[/QUOTE]

All right, all right! That's my trouble; can't say no to a charming lady.

I have the precursor to that gun. The Ruger Security Six. Solid revolver.[/QUOTE]
That's what I had (4" barrel), but sold it when I moved. Blued, not stainless. Now I'd like to have the equivalent in a 6" barrel.[/QUOTE]

Mine is the 4" bbl too, and blued. It is a great gun.

I have the precursor to that gun. The Ruger Security Six. Solid revolver.

Mine is the 4" bbl too, and blued. It is a great gun.[/QUOTE]
Mine had perfectly normal, stock, non-adjustable sights and was amazingly accurate.

Forum List

Back