Bring back the gun forum?

Bring back the gun forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now, I want a .25 auto for a boot gun, too!
How about this baby?

th
Well, now, Hoss, Ah reckon's Ah'l pass, thank ye kindly jus' th' same!

I voted yes. Bring it back. But..this is not a democracy. Their beach, their waves.

With that said, DO NOT ask staff to remove him from the thread after telling him to get out. All hell will break loose and those supposedly with thick skin are really thin skinned and will cry that you dared request such an awful thing. Better you ask he be board banned, not thread banned.
That makes a shitload of sense, doesn't it?

I voted yes. Bring it back. But..this is not a democracy. Their beach, their waves.

With that said, DO NOT ask staff to remove him from the thread after telling him to get out. All hell will break loose and those supposedly with thick skin are really thin skinned and will cry that you dared request such an awful thing. Better you ask he be board banned, not thread banned.
That makes a shitload of sense, doesn't it?

Meh, he's gone. I just didn't want him to start going off on his weird posts about name changes and changing the entire forum around to suit his crazy self. :D

I would simply like to know why. We don't own the website. But we posters are what make it. Some explanation of the removal of a popular forum is in order.

Was it politically motivated?

I think some people have left this forum altogether and some have definitely slowed down on their posting due to the decision to remove the gun forum as it's OWN forum. At least we should have a forum called the second amendment forum or something in which to post.

I think some people have left this forum altogether and some have definitely slowed down on their posting due to the decision to remove the gun forum as it's OWN forum. At least we should have a forum called the second amendment forum or something in which to post.
theres only 3 gun nutz who posted in that forum AFAIK. Thats ALL they did :yawn: Its usually indicative of underlying inadequacies as well.

Theres PLENTY of gun forums out there for them to single-issue post in

hYxQRmY.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back