Bridge -

dmp said:
Still doesn't tell me 'how' - but I'll put a little effort into it myself. No need to bother you more, to spoon-feed me. :D

How you feelin?

No infection in the incision and I haven't had any painkillers since before I stopped by on Saturday. I was planning on going to work last night, but every time I cough I get the hiccups. I had hiccups last night for about 2 hours and decided to not go to work on 2 hours of sleep. Those hiccups were painful!

On the plus side, I'm too injured to work on any of the various projects around the house, and it's a beautiful day. I'll pro'lly head out and take some pictures somewhere.

:thup:

misterblu said:
No infection in the incision and I haven't had any painkillers since before I stopped by on Saturday. I was planning on going to work last night, but every time I cough I get the hiccups. I had hiccups last night for about 2 hours and decided to not go to work on 2 hours of sleep. Those hiccups were painful!

On the plus side, I'm too injured to work on any of the various projects around the house, and it's a beautiful day. I'll pro'lly head out and take some pictures somewhere.

It is beautiful out! Good luck! :D

dmp said:
It is beautiful out! Good luck! :D

I hope I don't run into you again, like I did at Nolte Park yesterday.

:rotflmao:

attachment.php

Attachments

• $IMG_0027.jpg
    $IMG_0027.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 102
misterblu said:
Oh yeah... tiny sensor
(6.0X crop!!!). I forgot. :D

6mm can normally be hand held at 1/6th second or so. IS buys 3 more stops... 1/3, 2/3, 4/3. You could have actually exposed that longer if you'd have liked.

That IS is going to be a MUST HAVE on my next camera. I can adjust my shutter speed and aperature manually on my S50. Still, if I set the shutter at anything under 1/15th, without that IS, it would probably be fuzzy if hand held.

I used to sell high end photo equipment years ago in Madison, Wisconsin, at a trendy department store called Phillips. Great job. Pay sucked. Don't work retail.

Forum List

Back