“Brexit has failed.”

I am currently watching parliament debate the fact that johnson lied.
He lied about everything.
He lied about brexit. They all did. And now everything is worse. There are zero benefits to that lying policy.

Nigel Farage has finally admitted it.

Brexit is another failed conservative policy of failure.
Conservative policy has been a total failure in America, giving us insane debt and deficit and economic crashes, and now it is spreading throughout the world.
Conservative have no successful policy, only ideology and rhetoric.

LOL! Well at least you dumbass Communists are consistent as hell. Everything you say is fucked up.

Sorry. I will never believe a thing you say, or the Banker for that matter.
I fairness Tummy Turd had several Kill Shots and now suffers from Welsh Rarebititis and has little idea what he says . His car park carer stops him from head butting social workers trying to help him . He actually believes Brexit is a laxative ..

Conservative policy has been a total failure in America, giving us insane debt and deficit and economic crashes, and now it is spreading throughout the world.

Those leftists blue spots in America speak volumes of blood and death of leftists achievement

Brexit has failed miserably!

Forum List

Back