Brexit busted.

If you didn't believe LEAVE was leading then today's whine from Cameron should have enlightened. He's lost on jobs. He's lost on immigration. He's lost of the economy. So now he's fallen back on The American Liberal Mantra:

"Do it for the children....."
Much as I despise Cameron the remain campaign has won every argument.There is no argument for brexit.

If you didn't believe LEAVE was leading then today's whine from Cameron should have enlightened. He's lost on jobs. He's lost on immigration. He's lost of the economy. So now he's fallen back on The American Liberal Mantra:

Much as I despise Cameron the remain campaign has won every argument.There is no argument for brexit.

I'm reading about Johnson's debate speech, and apparently he's said things like Remain "keep talking down our country", as if making stuff up to make the country look good is better.

As I've said about 1990 Germany, Kohl was positive, the SPD were negative, they got Kohl and they got the negative stuff.

Johnson is essentially saying that being realistic is bad.

About 10% of Italy's registered population are now immigrants. Unregistered who knows. This population is destined to grow dramatically. And, contrary to popular belief, most of the migrants remain in Italy unlike in Greece. They work in agriculture mostly at very low wages because they are mostly uneducated sub-saharans who are a benefit for tomato, olive and grape harvests. But, at some point they become too many to handle.

Yes, the EU need to deal with immigration, but so too do individual governments and the latter is where most of the problems lie.

Here's what will happen on Friday if Britain votes to leave the EU

"The pound could collapse by as much as 15% against the dollar"

Well, that'd only lose the UK a lot of money, probably more than the UK spends on the EU in a year would be lost within a month, easily.

You really need to learn how to read as could is not the same as will. As in "Iran will explode a nuclear weapon over Tel Aviv today" and not " Iran could explode a nuclear weapon over Tel Aviv today "

We faced a larger drop not that long ago when the Euro went belly up, and it was the British economy that saved the day and pulled the Euro up. All you have is conjecture and not facts

I'm reading about Johnson's debate speech, and apparently he's said things like Remain "keep talking down our country", as if making stuff up to make the country look good is better.

As I've said about 1990 Germany, Kohl was positive, the SPD were negative, they got Kohl and they got the negative stuff.

But you are not being realistic are you, you are LYING to try and sway peoples views. A pity that the points of most interest are not touched on by the remain camp, then we would see the biggest LIES. How will leaving increase the migrants again, and how will saving £350million a day be bad for the country again ?

About 10% of Italy's registered population are now immigrants. Unregistered who knows. This population is destined to grow dramatically. And, contrary to popular belief, most of the migrants remain in Italy unlike in Greece. They work in agriculture mostly at very low wages because they are mostly uneducated sub-saharans who are a benefit for tomato, olive and grape harvests. But, at some point they become too many to handle.

Yes, the EU need to deal with immigration, but so too do individual governments and the latter is where most of the problems lie.

Ignoring the facts at your peril The EU stops governments from bringing in migrant controls because they want the migrants to force down wages and prices. Stop 1 million from going to the UK and you need to support their needs, where will the money, housing, education and health care come from ? Take 50 million people out of the tax threshold and you have lost 50 million taxes, the only answer is to tax those left more till they leave and you go belly up

A joke, surely ?

Our autonomy .. our freedom .. the regained right of the UK to be ITSELF, instead of being slowly subsumed within the EU and a large chunk of its laws emanating from Brussels, and FOREIGN POWERS.

Freedom to seek out and enjoy a far larger trading base, unencumbered by others' edicts ...

Freedom to finally get control of immigration !! Immigration which has to be controlled sooner or later, because our resources aren't infinite, nor yet is the size of our territory !!

No argument, you say ??

Continuing within the EU makes us risk the following:

1. Immigration ultimately makes us fall apart at the seams. The EU has, as a foundling policy, the free movement of EU citizens within all its Member States. For as long as that is true - and the EU is determined to apply that indefinitely !! - we cannot control at least 50 percent of current immigration. We face ultimate disaster if this isn't turned around. ONLY BREXIT CAN SOLVE THIS.

2. The EU is a financial house of cards, one just begging to be knocked down, with disaster waiting for EVERY Member State. Greece gave us a taste of that fragility. Spain, Portugal, the weaker economies in the EU, may well create a far bigger such crisis. Give us another 2008-style collapse, and it'll be more than enough to trigger the collapse of the Euro, and with it, the financial viability of the EU itself.

We need to have got shot of the EU long before that. 23rd June - and a BREXIT vote - is our means of surviving such future crises. Without it, we'll be permanently subject to potential collapse, being dragged down with a sinking ship.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and the EU has several such weak links. Any / all of them can spell a terrible fate for us.

Do we accept that fate, or, do we evade it ?

I didnt see all of the debate but Sadiq Khan absolutely nailed Johnson, he left him looking like a naughty schoolboy. The biggest joke came when they were asked what level of immigration we would get post brexit. They didnt know.

I dont know why they didnt make up a figure as that tactic has worked really well so far.

I didnt see all of the debate but Sadiq Khan absolutely nailed Johnson, he left him looking like a naughty schoolboy. The biggest joke came when they were asked what level of immigration we would get post brexit. They didnt know.

I dont know why they didnt make up a figure as that tactic has worked really well so far.

Again ... you must be joking ...

Khan ended his attack on Boris Johnson by uttering his 'Project Hate' accusation (you've conveniently overlooked that, eh ?). That was definitely an own-goal scored there. I listened to LBC on my DAB radio, hours later ... and heard one supporter of Khan tell the phone-in presenter that until then, she'd been a Labour supporter and a supporter of Khan. After hearing Khan stoop so low, however, she declared that she was 'deeply disappointed' in Sadiq Khan, and intended to tear up her Labour Party membership card.

Johnson, you see, had - along with his colleagues - dared to point to unrestrained immigration as a weakness of staying in the EU. Khan, a Muslim and obviously a friend to immigrating minorities, decided to attack Johnson for daring to address the truth of uncontrolled immigration. It was a 'if you attack or criticise immigration, you've automatically spoken unacceptably' point .. one borne of 'PC' constraints someone like Khan would insist on seeing applied, rather than risk losing an argument.

By the way, Tommy ... I've asked you this before - care to finally answer ? How many immigrants into the UK is too many ? At what point will we have found we've taken in too many of them ?

The EU seemingly thinks our resources and available territorial room are both infinite. Do you agree with them, Tommy ?

I'm secretly hoping that Britain will vote to leave the EU tomorrow, which is an increasingly powerful institution for Russia. A divided and weakened EU is good for other parts of the world as well. The Germans are scheming to build a superstate comparable to the US. Polls are too close to call and predicting an outcome is not an easy task.

Clh2BKuUsAEsck_.jpg

Last edited:

Khan ended his attack on Boris Johnson by uttering his 'Project Hate' accusation (you've conveniently overlooked that, eh ?). That was definitely an own-goal scored there. I listened to LBC on my DAB radio, hours later ... and heard one supporter of Khan tell the phone-in presenter that until then, she'd been a Labour supporter and a supporter of Khan. After hearing Khan stoop so low, however, she declared that she was 'deeply disappointed' in Sadiq Khan, and intended to tear up her Labour Party membership card.

Johnson, you see, had - along with his colleagues - dared to point to unrestrained immigration as a weakness of staying in the EU. Khan, a Muslim and obviously a friend to immigrating minorities, decided to attack Johnson for daring to address the truth of uncontrolled immigration. It was a 'if you attack or criticise immigration, you've automatically spoken unacceptably' point .. one borne of 'PC' constraints someone like Khan would insist on seeing applied, rather than risk losing an argument.

By the way, Tommy ... I've asked you this before - care to finally answer ? How many immigrants into the UK is too many ? At what point will we have found we've taken in too many of them ?

The EU seemingly thinks our resources and available territorial room are both infinite. Do you agree with them, Tommy ?
Why do you deny Project Hate ? There is already a body count..

I'm secretly hoping that Britain will vote to leave the EU tomorrow, which is an increasingly powerful institution for Russia. A divided and weakened EU is good for other parts of the world as well. The Germans are scheming to build a superstate comparable to the US. Polls are too close to call and predicting an outcome is not an easy task.

Clh2BKuUsAEsck_.jpg

There are 4 powerbases for the future, China and Russia on one side and the US and EU on the other. The UK will be included in this no matter what, however how much impact the UK has is another matter.

Then you watched a different programme to me and thousands of other people. The major points were put across with the facts supporting them and Khan had nothing but conjecture and fear of what might happen in return. Like you still have not said were the next lot of migrants will be housed, given health care and educated and with what money ?

Why do you ignore requests for answers to salient points. Project hate is what neo marxists are good at and is all they have in this case. Which is why Khan resorted to it when he had been beaten to a pulp

Clh2BKuUsAEsck_.jpg

There are 4 powerbases for the future, China and Russia on one side and the US and EU on the other. The UK will be included in this no matter what, however how much impact the UK has is another matter.

What about India and the M.E or are they not counted in your figures. Forget the EU as it is way down the list of thriving economies and is always just one step away from collapse

By this time tomorrow we'll have a fair idea whether The British have voted themselves into serfdom. But the actual outcome will not be know for many days. Cameron, however, should take advantage of the noise to quietly resign and slink away.

... eh ??

By this time tomorrow we'll have a fair idea whether The British have voted themselves into serfdom. But the actual outcome will not be know for many days. Cameron, however, should take advantage of the noise to quietly resign and slink away.

He did say that he would not be doing three terms, and this could be his chance to leave with his head up.

"Brexit"

This illustrates the fundamental failure that are democracies, and why the American Constitutional Republic is far superior and desirable, where such a significant issue wouldn’t be decided by referendum and simple ‘majority rule.’

In this case the UK might make the mistake of leaving the EU because ignorant bigots and racists want to keep the ‘dark people’ out.

Forum List

Back